Traffic Ticket Lawyer in Perry County, MO
Traffic ticket lawyer in Perry County, MO. Traffic tickets in Perry County and throughout Missouri – or anywhere else for that matter – can definitely be nagging hindrances. The questions fly: “What do I do with this thing? Should I even fight this? Who do I call?” Sometimes it simply seems easier to just pay the fines and move on. The thing is though, in Missouri there is a point system and, rather than have those points accumulate while your insurance premiums skyrocket, these traffic tickets are well worth fighting.
Call a Combs Law Group St. Louis traffic ticket lawyer immediately at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online to discuss the specifics of your case during a free, no-obligation consultation. We have the experience successfully fighting traffic violation charges, and many others.
Even minor traffic violations can have serious consequences and substantially impact your future. From those rising insurance rates to long-lasting or permanent blemishes on your record that can affect your driving privilege and future employment, you need to have a discussion with a knowledgeable and experienced Perry County, MO traffic ticket lawyer before shrugging yours off or simply paying the fee.
Adding to the aforementioned aspects of point accrual and rising insurance expenses, traffic violations in Perry County, MO can also result in:
- Substantial fees and surcharges
- Suspension/Revocation of your driver’s license
- A warrant for your arrest
- An inability to renew your driver’s license
- Mandatory classes
- An inability to get hired, especially in transportation jobs/careers
Trying to contest a Perry County, MO traffic ticket without professional assistance from a skilled attorney is ill-advised. Insufficient understanding of procedures, processes, and intricate legal nuances can greatly impede your prospective when facing the prosecutor or appearing before a judge. Whether the traffic ticket you received in Perry County or anywhere within Missouri is substantial or minor, it is critical to promptly reach out to Combs Law Group by calling (314) 900-HELP or contacting us online.
What Type of Traffic Tickets Are There in Perry County and Throughout Missouri?
Receiving a traffic ticket in Perry County, MO is always an unwelcoming experience. Having the support of Combs Law Group, a proficient traffic law firm, can make all the difference. In Perry County and anywhere in Missouri, traffic violations come in two main categories:
Perry County, MO Moving Violations
With our extensive experience as traffic ticket lawyers in Perry County, MO, we’ve encountered a myriad of circumstances where residents of Perry County, MO have been pulled over and issued traffic tickets. The following are instances of various moving violations observed both in Perry County and across Missouri:
Perry County, MO Non-Moving Violations
Some of the common non-moving violations in Perry County and elsewhere in Missouri include:
- Broken Headlight/Taillight/Turn Signal
- Expired or No License Plate(s)
- Driving Without Necessary Documentation
- Parking in Front of a Driveway
- Parking at an Expired Meter
- Parking in a No-Parking Zone
How Many Points Are Perry County, MO Traffic Tickets?
The allocation of points varies based on where your ticket occurred, whether it be within the confines of Perry County, MO or outstate Missouri. An adept traffic ticket lawyer in Perry County, MO from Combs Law Group can skillfully negotiate with the prosecutor to minimize or eliminate points on your record. For instance here’s a breakdown of the point system for Perry County, MO traffic tickets:
- 2 points for a speeding ticket issued by a St. Louis City or County police officer, which is also a Class C misdemeanor, running a red light, following too closely, etc.
- 3 points for a speeding ticket from a Missouri Highway Patrol officer or the Missouri Circuit Court, or for an excessive speeding ticket (25+ mph over the posted speed limit), which is also a Class B misdemeanor
- 4 points for driving without a license or a permit, or for failing to have insurance
- 8 points for DUI
- 12 points for driving on a suspended or revoked license
You can find a complete list and breakdown of violations and corresponding points on the Missouri Department of Revenue website. You can also check your personal driving record for an accurate detail of the points you have accumulated.
Give us a call now at (314) 900-HELP or reach out to us online. Our attorneys are always happy to help.
Our experienced legal team makes sure that the citizens of Perry County, MO receive fair, effective legal presentation in any situation. We know that good people get caught in bad situations too often. In addition to traffic tickets in Perry County, MO, our attorneys are experienced in many forms of law, including:
Navigating Perry County, MO Traffic Ticket Troubles: What Can a Combs Law Group Attorney Do?
Dealing with the complexities of traffic tickets in Perry County, MO demands at least an initial discussion with a seasoned lawyer. Combs Law Group is a leading authority in traffic law and defense in Perry County, MO, providing invaluable expertise in navigating the repercussions of a ticket. We extend our dedicated services to clients in Perry County, MO, ensuring they receive:
- Local Legal Representation in Perry County, MO: A Combs Law Group Perry County, MO traffic ticket attorney offers the best possible legal representation in court. Our legal team can articulate your case effectively, presenting arguments that challenge the ticket, the issuing Perry County, MO jurisdiction or the Missouri county law enforcement officer, and potentially result in a more favorable outcome – such as lowering to a non-moving violation or dismissing.
- Evidence Gathering:
We can gather data and evidence – such as traffic camera footage, surveillance video, or witness statements – to support your case and help challenge the validity of your Perry County, MO traffic ticket. Our attorneys have access to a wealth of resources including a large network of top-notch professionals in Perry County and throughout Missouri.
- Saving You Time and Effort:
Dealing with the hassle of a Perry County, MO traffic ticket can involve copious paperwork, court appearances, and legal procedures. Navigating traffic laws and regulations is an arduous task. A Perry County, MO traffic ticket lawyer takes the burden off your shoulders, handling the necessary tasks and procedures on your behalf.
- Reduction of Penalties and Points in Perry County, MO: Traffic tickets in Perry County and Missouri contribute to points on your driving record. Accruing excessive points may lead to the suspension of your driver’s license. The Missouri Department of Revenue can suspend your driving privilege:
- 12 or more points in 12 months
- 18 or more points in 24 months
- 24 or more points in 36 months
Connect With a Leading Perry County, MO Traffic Ticket Lawyer Today | Combs Law Group
Handling the legal complexities of traffic citations in Perry County, MO can be overwhelmingly complicated. Hiring a Combs Law Group Perry County, MO traffic ticket lawyer ensures you have a talented and tenacious ally – someone well-versed in the legal landscape, advocating for your rights, and working toward the best possible resolution in Perry County, MO.
Don’t let Perry County, MO traffic tickets, or the surrounding questions they bring about, disrupt your life. Combs Law Group is here to help. Seek professional guidance and assistance, and steer toward a smoother journey on the Missouri roads. Call us now at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online for a free case review with one of our skilled Perry County, MO traffic ticket lawyers.