Ask us about our affordable payment options.
T-Bone Accident Lawyer St. Louis, MO. T-bone car accidents, or “broadside” accidents as they are known to investigators and insurance companies, are without a doubt some of the most dangerous car accidents on St. Louis, MO roads. These happen when the front end of one car hits the side of another and forms a “T” shape. Recent National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) statistics show that side-impact collisions cause more than one-fifth of all fatalities on American roads, and non-fatal injuries from T-bone accidents are usually much more extensive than a traditional head-on collision, even though more cars have added side-impact safety features.
The experienced St. Louis, MO car accident lawyers at Combs Law Group have helped many people across the St. Louis area get the maximum compensation for injuries or losses resulting from a T-bone accident. Our firm combines aggressive, smart legal strategies with a commitment to total client satisfaction. Call us today at (314) 900-HELP for a free consultation. We take all our St. Louis, MO T-bone accident cases on a contingency basis, which means that you will not owe us anything if we do not obtain a favorable result for you.
T-Bone Accident Causes in St. Louis and Missouri
Most side-impact accidents occur at intersections, with many caused by cars not yielding to someone who has the right of way. Running a stop sign, speeding, or not heeding traffic signals are some of the most common reasons why T-bone accidents happen in St. Louis, MO. Slightly less common, but still notable, is when a car turns left at an intersection when they have a flashing yellow light and is then struck by a car traveling through a green light. They can also happen due to a sudden lane change or when a car is exiting a driveway or pulling out of a parking space.
Proving liability in a T-bone accident can occasionally be difficult, especially if there was contention about right-of-way. This is important for St. Louis, MO T-bone accidents, because Missouri personal injury law operates under what is called a pure comparative fault standard. What this means is that if, for instance, someone is deemed to be 75% responsible for an accident, not only will they only receive 75% of a settlement or award but also the other party is able to collect the remaining 25% of the compensation. Thus, having an experienced St. Louis, MO T-bone accident lawyer on your side is crucial, as they can investigate fault and get you your maximum compensation.
Talk To Experienced St. Louis, MO Side-Impact Crash Lawyers
At Combs Law Group, our St. Louis, MO car accident lawyers understand that injuries from side-impact accidents can take months or years to fully heal, if they do so at all. Our firm fights for your full compensation and takes on all parties in your T-bone accident case to maximize the potential award you could receive. We also value our clients as people, not just as case numbers. It’s why we offer them access to a premium network of medical providers who can get you back to feeling at your best, both mentally and physically, and vow that our attorneys will be available at any time to discuss your case.
When you have been in a T-bone accident in St. Louis, MO, turn to Combs Law Group for a truly personalized legal experience. Call us today at (314) 900-HELP or contact us onlne to speak with an attorney and schedule a free, no-strings-attached consultation.