Your Trusted Speeding Ticket Lawyer in West Plains, MO
Speeding ticket lawyer in West Plains, MO. Speeding tickets in West Plains, MO or elsewhere throughout Missouri are nagging experiences nearly every driver faces at some point. However, they can lead to fines, blemishes on your driving record, escalated insurance premiums, and possibly even the suspension of your driver’s license. Don’t let this seemingly minor inconvenience turn into a full-blown travesty by blowing it off.
Give the West Plains, MO speeding ticket lawyers at Combs Law Group a call as soon as possible at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online to discuss the specifics of your case during a free, no-strings-attached case review.
If you’re facing a speeding violation in St. Louis or anywhere within Missouri, having the right expertise and experience in your corner is crucial. Our team of skilled speeding ticket lawyers boasts decades of experience, adept at securing favorable outcomes for clients not only in St. Louis but across Missouri. Don’t delay in seeking expert legal assistance from the professionals at Combs Law Group when dealing with a speeding ticket. It could be the pivotal factor in reaching a successful resolution for your case.
The average cost of speeding tickets in West Plains, MO or throughout Missouri without legal representation is:
- 1-5 miles per hour over the posted speed limit – $85
- 6-10 mph over the posted speed limit – $99
- 11-15 mph over the posted speed limit – $124
- 16-19 mph over the posted speed limit – $149
- 20-25 mph over the posted speed limit – $224
Why Should I Hire a Speeding Ticket Lawyer in St. Louis?
Speeding tickets not only come with immediate financial penalties, but can also have long-term and/or lasting consequences. The following are scenarios where a Combs Law Group speeding ticket lawyer can provide assistance in West Plains, MO:
Reduce or Eliminate Fines and Penalties
Speeding fines exhibit significant variation based on the gravity of the offense and the location within the West Plains, MO area. The accumulation of fines from multiple tickets or across various jurisdictions can pose severe financial challenges. Let Combs Law Group help. Call one of our West Plains, MO speeding ticket attorneys today at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online.
Keep Insurance Rates Low
Having speeding tickets on your Missouri driving record often leads to insurance companies raising your rates. Typically, a speeding ticket in West Plains, MO can cause your insurance rates to increase by an average of 18 percent, according to Bankrate.
Do not invest your time in court attempting to present your side of the story to a judge. Count on Combs Law Group for help. Our legal team possesses the skills to negotiate with the prosecutor, potentially converting your speeding violation in West Plains, MO to a non-moving violation or even having it dismissed.
Keep Points Off Your Missouri Driving Record
Speeding tickets in West Plains and elsewhere in Missouri usually result in points being added to your driving record. Accruing too many points can lead to increased insurance rates or even the suspension of your driver’s license. The Missouri Department of Revenue will revoke your driving privilege for one year if you get:
- 12 or more points in 12 months
- 18 or more points in 24 months
- 24 or more points in 36 months
Our legal team ensures that the residents of West Plains, MO receive fair, effective legal presentation in any situation. Along with speeding tickets in West Plains, MO, our attorneys are experienced in many forms of law, including:
How Many Points Are Speeding Tickets in West Plains, MO?
The number of points you get depends on the speeding violation in West Plains, MO. For a comprehensive breakdown of points associated with all moving violations, you can refer to the Missouri Department of Revenue. A skilled lawyer at Combs Law Group can help keep points off your record. Reach out to us right away at (314) 900-HELP or online.
The point breakdown for West Plains, MO speeding tickets is:
- 2 points for a speeding violation issued by a West Plains, MO police officer, which is also a Class C misdemeanor.
- 3 points for a speeding violation issued by a Missouri Highway Patrol officer or the Missouri Circuit Court, or for an excessive speeding ticket (25+ mph over the posted speed limit) in West Plains, MO, which is also a Class B misdemeanor.
How a Combs Law Group Speeding Ticket Lawyer in West Plains, MO Can Assist You
While it may seem simple to address a speeding ticket in West Plains or any location within Missouri, enlisting the expertise of a Combs Law Group speeding ticket lawyer can significantly impact the outcome of your circumstances. Below are captivating reasons to think about engaging one of our lawyers:
- Protect your rights: Acting as your dedicated West Plains, MO speeding ticket law firm, we make sure that your legal rights are protected every step of the way. We handle all the legal work on your behalf, saving you time and effort of understanding complex legal procedures and representing yourself in court or in front of a prosecutor near West Plains, MO. Having professional, top-notch representation with a proven track record of success greatly increases your chances of a favorable outcome.
- Expertise in local West Plains, MO speeding laws: The legal team at Combs Law Group have the knowledge, skills, and resources to build a strong case on your behalf and offer guidance tailored to your unique situation. They possess a deep understanding of the various traffic and speeding laws, rules, and regulations, both in West Plains and throughout Missouri. They stay up-to-date on the latest changes in laws and know how to navigate the difficult legal system throughout the West Plains, MO area.
- Negotiate a favorable outcome: Your speeding ticket lawyer will engage in negotiations with prosecutors to reach the best resolution for your case. This encompasses persuading the prosecutor to change your ticket to a non-moving violation or even have the ticket dismissed entirely. Don’t hesitate – give Combs Law Group a call right away at (314) 900-HELP or reach out to us online.
- Mitigate the consequences: A speeding ticket in West Plains, MO or elsewhere in Missouri can have a lasting impact on your life, yet hiring a talented and dedicated West Plains, MO attorney can help minimize the associated challenges. From lessening fines or penalties to challenging the accuracy and calibration of speeding or radar devices to providing overall legal expertise, our attorneys are invaluable resources in navigating speeding violations and protecting your rights.
- Access resources: Your Combs Law Group attorney in West Plains, MO has access to a broad range of resources that can help support your case that you would otherwise not be able to use if you were to represent yourself. We might work with private investigators, surveillance professionals, or other experts to gather evidence and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that a skilled lawyer is handling your case can provide peace of mind precisely when you need it most. By hiring an experienced West Plains, MO defense attorney, you benefit from knowing that you have a professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you along the way.
Speak With a Speeding Ticket Lawyer in West Plains, MO Today | Combs Law Group
Our talented West Plains, MO attorneys understand the impact speeding tickets can exert on your life, from fines to increased insurance premiums to loss of driving privileges and even your job or home. Refuse to allow these bothersome infractions derail your life – contact us today to schedule a free case review and initiate the first step toward leaving these speeding infractions in the past.
We are dedicated to helping good people caught in bad situations. Give us a call now at (314) 900-HELP or connect with us online.