Your Trusted Speeding Ticket Lawyer in Town and Country, MO
Speeding ticket lawyer in Town and Country, MO. Receiving a speeding ticket, whether in Town and Country, MO, or anywhere across Missouri, is a common occurrence for most drivers. However, its implications go beyond mere inconvenience. Speeding tickets can result in fines, blemishes on your driving record, increased insurance rates, and in certain cases, even the revocation of your driver’s license. Dismissing this seemingly minor issue could escalate into a major ordeal, so it’s essential to address it promptly.
Call a Town and Country, MO speeding ticket lawyer at Combs Law Group immediately at (314) 900-HELP or reach out to us online to discuss the specifics of your case during a free, no-obligation consultation.
If you have been charged with a speeding infraction in St. Louis or anywhere else in Missouri, you need expertise and experience on your side, standing in your corner and representing you. Our speeding ticket attorneys have decades of experience and know how to get positive results for our clients in St. Louis and throughout Missouri. Don’t hesitate to seek professional legal assistance at Combs Law Group when facing a speeding ticket – it could make all the difference in the successful resolution of your case.
The typical expense of a speeding ticket in Town and Country, MO or throughout Missouri when not utilizing legal representation amounts to:
- 1-5 miles per hour over the posted speed limit – $85
- 6-10 mph over the posted speed limit – $99
- 11-15 mph over the posted speed limit – $124
- 16-19 mph over the posted speed limit – $149
- 20-25 mph over the posted speed limit – $224
Why Should I Hire a Speeding Ticket Lawyer in St. Louis?
The brunt of the proverbial weight of speeding tickets is not simply immediate financial penalties – it’s the enduring consequences. Below are instances where a speeding ticket lawyer from Combs Law Group can offer help in Town and Country, MO:
Reduce or Eliminate Penalties and Fines
Speeding fines exhibit significant variation based on the gravity of the offense and the location within the Town and Country, MO area. The accumulation of fines from multiple tickets or across various jurisdictions can pose severe financial challenges. Let Combs Law Group help. Call one of our Town and Country, MO speeding ticket attorneys now at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online.
Keep Insurance Premiums Low
Insurance companies frequently raise insurance premiums if you have any speeding tickets on your Missouri driving record. According to Bankrate, on average, a speeding ticket anywhere in Missouri will boost your insurance rate by 18 percent.
Don’t waste your time going to court and trying to plead your version of events in front of a judge. Combs Law Group is here for you. Our lawyers have the expertise to negotiate with the prosecutor to amend your Town and Country, MO speeding violation to a non-moving violation or even having it dismissed.
Keep Points Off Your Missouri Driving Record
Speeding tickets in Town and Country, MO typically lead to the addition of points on your driving record. Accumulating an excessive amount of points results in higher insurance premiums and, in severe cases, the suspension of your Missouri driver’s license. The Missouri Department of Revenue, as outlined in its regulations, may revoke your driving privilege for a duration of one year if you get:
- 12 or more points in 12 months
- 18 or more points in 24 months
- 24 or more points in 36 months
Our legal team ensures that the citizens of Town and Country, MO receive fair, effective legal presentation in any situation. Along with speeding tickets in Town and Country, MO, our lawyers are experienced in many forms of law, including:
How Many Points Are Speeding Tickets in Town and Country, MO?
The number of points you get depends on the speeding violation in Town and Country, MO. For a comprehensive breakdown of points associated with all moving violations, you can consult the Missouri Department of Revenue. A knowledgeable attorney at Combs Law Group can work to prevent these points from being added to your record. Reach out to us right away at (314) 900-HELP or online.
The point breakdown for Town and Country, MO speeding tickets is:
- 2 points for a speeding violation handed out by a Town and Country, MO police officer, which is also a Class C misdemeanor.
- 3 points for a speeding ticket issued by a Missouri Highway Patrol officer or the Missouri Circuit Court, or for an excessive speeding ticket (25+ mph over the posted speed limit) in Town and Country, MO, which is also a Class B misdemeanor.
How a Combs Law Group Town and Country, MO Speeding Ticket Attorney Can Help You
While receiving a speeding ticket in Town and Country, MO may appear relatively straightforward, hiring a Combs Law Group speeding ticket lawyer can make a substantial difference in how your situation unfolds. The following are some compelling reasons to consider hiring one of our attorneys:
- Protect your rights: As your Town and Country, MO speeding ticket law firm, we make sure that your legal rights are protected every step of the way. We handle all the legal work on your behalf, saving you time and effort of understanding complex legal procedures in Town and Country, MO and representing yourself in court or in front of a prosecutor. Having professional representation with a successful and proven track record greatly increases your chances of a favorable outcome.
- In-depth knowledge of local Town and Country, MO laws: The attorneys at Combs Law Group have the knowledge, skills, and resources to build a strong case on your behalf and offer guidance tailored to your specific situation. They possess a comprehensive understanding of the various traffic and speeding laws, rules, and regulations, both in Town and Country and throughout Missouri. They stay up-to-date on the latest amendments in laws and know how to navigate the complex legal system throughout the Town and Country, MO area.
- Secure a positive resolution through negotiation: Your speeding ticket lawyer will engage in negotiations with prosecutors to achieve the best outcome for your case. This encompasses persuading the prosecutor to amend your ticket to a non-moving violation or even have the ticket dismissed entirely. Waste no time – give Combs Law Group a call today at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online.
- Minimize the impact: A speeding ticket in Town and Country, MO or elsewhere in Missouri can have a lasting effect on your life, but hiring a skilled and dedicated Town and Country, MO attorney can help minimize the associated challenges. From lessening fines or penalties to challenging the accuracy and calibration of speeding or radar devices to providing unparalleled legal expertise, our attorneys are invaluable resources in navigating speeding tickets and protecting your rights.
- Access resources: Your Combs Law Group attorney in Town and Country, MO has the privilege of utilizing a diverse array of resources that can bolster your case – a privilege not readily available if you were to represent yourself. This could involve collaborating with private investigators, surveillance experts, or other specialized professionals to gather compelling evidence and construct a robust case in your favor.
- Assurance and tranquility: Knowing that a skilled lawyer is handling your case can provide a sense of calm exactly when you need it. By engaging an experienced Town and Country, MO defense attorney, you enjoy knowing that you have a professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you throughout the process.
Speak With a Speeding Ticket Lawyer in Town and Country, MO Today | Combs Law Group
Our skilled Town and Country, MO attorneys comprehend the far-reaching consequences speeding tickets can have on your life, spanning from monetary fines and heightened insurance costs to potential loss of driving privileges, employment, or residence. Refuse to let these bothersome infractions derail your life – contact us right now to arrange a complimentary case evaluation and take the initial stride toward leaving these speeding infractions in the past.
We’re devoted to helping good people caught in bad situations. Call us today at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online.