Your Trusted Speeding Ticket Lawyer in Pevely, MO
Speeding ticket lawyer in Pevely, MO. Receiving a speeding ticket, whether in Pevely, MO, or anywhere across Missouri, is a common occurrence for most drivers. However, its implications go beyond mere inconvenience. Speeding tickets can result in fines, blemishes on your driving record, increased insurance premiums, and in certain cases, even the revocation of your driver’s license. Dismissing this seemingly minor issue could escalate into a major ordeal, so it’s essential to address it promptly.
Give the Pevely, MO speeding ticket lawyers at Combs Law Group a call immediately at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online to discuss the specifics of your case during a free, no-strings-attached case review.
If you have been charged with a speeding violation in St. Louis or anywhere else in Missouri, you need expertise and experience on your side, standing in your corner and representing you. Our speeding ticket lawyers have decades of experience and know how to get positive results for our clients in St. Louis and throughout Missouri. Don’t hesitate to seek professional legal assistance at Combs Law Group when facing a speeding ticket – it could make all the difference in the successful resolution of your case.
The typical expense of a speeding ticket in Pevely, MO or throughout Missouri when not utilizing legal representation amounts to:
- 1-5 miles per hour over the posted speed limit – $85
- 6-10 mph over the posted speed limit – $99
- 11-15 mph over the posted speed limit – $124
- 16-19 mph over the posted speed limit – $149
- 20-25 mph over the posted speed limit – $224
Why Should I Hire a Speeding Ticket Lawyer in St. Louis?
The brunt of the proverbial weight of speeding tickets is not simply immediate financial penalties – it’s the enduring consequences. Below are instances where a speeding ticket lawyer from Combs Law Group can offer help in Pevely, MO:
Reduce or Eliminate Fines and Penalties
Speeding fines can vary greatly depending on the severity of the offense and the location where the offense occurred in Pevely or throughout Missouri. Accumulating fines from multiple tickets or jurisdictions can be financially troublesome. Let Combs Law Group help. Call one of our Pevely, MO speeding ticket attorneys right now at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online.
Your Insurance Premiums Stay Low
Having speeding tickets on your Missouri driving record often leads to insurance companies raising your rates. Typically, a speeding ticket anywhere in Missouri can cause your insurance rates to increase by an average of 18 percent, according to Bankrate.
Do not invest your time in court attempting to present your side of the story to a judge. Count on Combs Law Group for help. Our legal team possesses the skills to negotiate with the prosecutor, potentially converting your speeding violation in Pevely, MO to a non-moving violation or even having it dismissed.
Keep Points Off Your Missouri Driving Record
Speeding tickets in Pevely, MO usually result in points being added to your driving record. Accruing too many points can lead to increased insurance rates or even the suspension of your driver’s license. The Missouri Department of Revenue will revoke your driving privilege for one year if you accumulate:
- 12 or more points in 12 months
- 18 or more points in 24 months
- 24 or more points in 36 months
Our legal team ensures that the residents of Pevely, MO receive fair, effective legal presentation in any situation. In addition to speeding tickets in Pevely, MO, our lawyers are experienced in many forms of law, including:
How Many Points Are Pevely, MO Speeding Tickets?
The number of points you get depends on the speeding violation in Pevely, MO. For a comprehensive breakdown of points for all moving violations, you can refer to the Missouri Department of Revenue. A skilled attorney at Combs Law Group can help keep points off your record. Give us a call today at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online.
The point breakdown for Pevely, MO speeding tickets is:
- 2 points for a speeding violation issued by a Pevely, MO police officer, which is also a Class C misdemeanor.
- 3 points for a speeding ticket issued by a Missouri Highway Patrol officer or the Missouri Circuit Court, or for an excessive speeding ticket (25+ mph over the posted speed limit) anywhere near Pevely, MO, which is also a Class B misdemeanor.
How a Combs Law Group Pevely, MO Speeding Ticket Attorney Can Help You
While it may appear simple to deal with a speeding ticket in Pevely, MO, enlisting the knowledge of a Combs Law Group speeding ticket lawyer can substantially impact the outcome of your circumstances. Below are captivating reasons to contemplate engaging one of our attorneys:
- Protect your rights: Acting as your dedicated Pevely, MO speeding ticket law firm, we make sure that your legal rights are protected throughout the process. We handle all the legal work on your behalf, saving you time and effort of understanding complex legal procedures and representing yourself in court or in front of a prosecutor near Pevely, MO. Having professional, top-notch representation with a proven track record of success greatly increases your chances of a favorable outcome.
- In-depth knowledge of local Pevely, MO laws: The attorneys at Combs Law Group boasts a wealth of knowledge, skills, and resources essential for building a robust case in your favor and delivering personalized guidance based on your unique circumstances. They possess a comprehensive understanding of the diverse traffic and speeding laws, rules, and regulations governing Pevely, MO. They stay up-to-date on the latest amendments in laws and know how to navigate the complex legal system throughout the Pevely, MO area.
- Negotiate a favorable outcome: Your speeding ticket attorney will negotiate with prosecutors to arrive at the most favorable outcome for your case. This includes convincing the prosecutor to change your ticket to a non-moving violation or to drop the ticket altogether. Call Combs Law Group right away at (314) 900-HELP or reach out to us online.
- Minimize the impact: A speeding infraction in Pevely, MO or elsewhere in Missouri can have a long-term impact on your life, yet engaging a talented and devoted Pevely, MO lawyer can help minimize the associated challenges. From lessening penalties or fines to challenging the accuracy and calibration of speeding or radar devices to offering overall legal expertise, our legal team is an invaluable resource in navigating speeding tickets and protecting your rights.
- Access resources: Your Combs Law Group attorney in Pevely, MO has the privilege of utilizing a diverse array of resources that can bolster your case – a privilege not readily available if you were to represent yourself. This could involve collaborating with private investigators, surveillance experts, or other specialized professionals to gather compelling evidence and construct a robust case in your favor.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that a skilled lawyer is handling your case can offer peace of mind exactly when you need it. By engaging an experienced Pevely, MO defense attorney, you benefit from knowing that you have a professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you throughout the process.
Speak With a Pevely, MO Speeding Ticket Lawyer Right Now | Combs Law Group
Our talented lawyers in Pevely, MO understand the impact speeding tickets can have on your life, from fines to increased insurance premiums to loss of driving privileges and even your job or home. Don’t let these pesky tickets disrupt your life – reach out to us today to schedule a free case review and take the first step toward leaving these speeding infractions in the past.
We are dedicated to helping good people caught in bad situations. Give us a call today at (314) 900-HELP or connect with us online.