Your Trusted Speeding Ticket Lawyer in Clarkson Valley, MO
Speeding ticket lawyer in Clarkson Valley, MO. Speeding tickets in Clarkson Valley, MO or elsewhere throughout Missouri are nagging experiences almost every driver faces at some point. However, they can lead to fines, blemishes on your driving record, increased insurance premiums, and maybe even the suspension of your driver’s license. Don’t let this seemingly minor inconvenience turn into a full-blown travesty by ignoring it.
Give the Clarkson Valley, MO speeding ticket lawyers at Combs Law Group a call immediately at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online to discuss the specifics of your case during a free, no-obligation consultation.
If you have been charged with a speeding violation in St. Louis or anywhere else in Missouri, you need expertise and experience on your side, standing in your corner and representing you. Our speeding ticket lawyers have decades of experience and know how to get positive results for our clients in St. Louis and throughout Missouri. Don’t hesitate to seek professional legal assistance at Combs Law Group when facing a speeding ticket – it could make all the difference in the successful resolution of your case.
The average cost of speeding tickets in Clarkson Valley, MO or throughout Missouri without legal representation is:
- 1-5 miles per hour over the posted speed limit – $85
- 6-10 mph over the posted speed limit – $99
- 11-15 mph over the posted speed limit – $124
- 16-19 mph over the posted speed limit – $149
- 20-25 mph over the posted speed limit – $224
Why Should I Hire a Speeding Ticket Lawyer in St. Louis?
Speeding tickets not only come with immediate financial penalties, but can also have long-term and/or lasting consequences. The following are scenarios where a Combs Law Group speeding ticket lawyer can provide assistance in Clarkson Valley, MO:
Reduce or Eliminate Penalties and Fines
Speeding fines can vary greatly depending on the severity of the offense and the location where the offense took place in Clarkson Valley or throughout Missouri. The accumulation of fines from multiple tickets or across various jurisdictions can pose severe financial challenges. Combs Law Group is here to assist you in managing this. Give one of our proficient Clarkson Valley, MO speeding ticket attorneys a call today at (314) 900-HELP or reach out to us online.
Your Insurance Rates Remain Low
Having speeding tickets on your Missouri driving record often leads to insurance companies raising your rates. Typically, a speeding ticket in Clarkson Valley, MO can cause your insurance rates to increase by an average of 18 percent, according to Bankrate.
Do not invest your time in court attempting to present your side of the story to a judge. Bank on Combs Law Group for assistance. Our legal team has the skills to negotiate with the prosecutor, potentially converting your speeding ticket in Clarkson Valley, MO to a non-moving violation or even having it dismissed.
Keep Points Off Your Missouri Driving Record
Speeding citations in Clarkson Valley, MO usually lead to the addition of points on your driving record. Accumulating an excessive number of points can result in higher insurance premiums and, in severe cases, the suspension of your Missouri driver’s license. The Missouri Department of Revenue, as outlined in its regulations, may revoke your driving privilege for a duration of one year if you get:
- 12 or more points in 12 months
- 18 or more points in 24 months
- 24 or more points in 36 months
Our legal team makes sure that the residents of Clarkson Valley, MO receive fair, effective legal presentation in any situation. Along with speeding tickets in Clarkson Valley, MO, our lawyers are experienced in many forms of law, including:
How Many Points Are Clarkson Valley, MO Speeding Tickets?
The number of points you get depends on the speeding violation in Clarkson Valley, MO. For a comprehensive breakdown of points associated with all moving violations, you can consult the Missouri Department of Revenue. A knowledgeable attorney at Combs Law Group can help keep points off your record. Reach out to us right away at (314) 900-HELP or online.
The point breakdown for Clarkson Valley, MO speeding tickets is:
- 2 points for a speeding ticket issued by a Clarkson Valley, MO police officer, which is also a Class C misdemeanor.
- 3 points for a speeding ticket issued by a Missouri Highway Patrol officer or the Missouri Circuit Court, or for an excessive speeding ticket (25+ mph over the posted speed limit) in Clarkson Valley, MO, which is also a Class B misdemeanor.
How a Combs Law Group Clarkson Valley, MO Speeding Ticket Attorney Can Help You
While getting a speeding ticket in Clarkson Valley, MO may seem relatively simple and straightforward, hiring a Combs Law Group speeding ticket lawyer can make a significant difference in how your circumstances unfold. The following are some compelling reasons to consider hiring one of our attorneys:
- Safeguard your legal rights: Acting as your dedicated Clarkson Valley, MO speeding ticket law firm, we make sure that your legal rights are protected every step of the way. We handle all the legal work on your behalf, saving you time and effort of understanding complex legal procedures and representing yourself in court or in front of a prosecutor near Clarkson Valley, MO. Having professional, top-notch representation with a proven track record of success greatly increases your chances of a favorable outcome.
- In-depth knowledge of local Clarkson Valley, MO laws: The attorneys at Combs Law Group boasts a wealth of knowledge, skills, and resources essential for constructing a robust case in your favor and delivering personalized guidance based on your specific circumstances. Our attorneys possess a deep understanding of the diverse traffic and speeding laws, rules, and regulations, both in Clarkson Valley and throughout Missouri. They stay up-to-date on the latest changes in laws and know how to navigate the complex legal system throughout the Clarkson Valley, MO area.
- Negotiate a favorable outcome: Your speeding ticket lawyer will negotiate with prosecutors to reach the best possible outcome for your case. This includes convincing the prosecutor to change your ticket to a non-moving violation or to drop the ticket altogether. Call Combs Law Group right away at (314) 900-HELP or reach out to us online.
- Minimize the impact: A speeding infraction in Clarkson Valley, MO or elsewhere in Missouri can have a lasting impact on your life, yet engaging a talented and devoted Clarkson Valley, MO lawyer can help minimize the associated challenges. From reducing fines or penalties to challenging the accuracy and calibration of speeding or radar devices to providing overall legal expertise, our legal team is an invaluable resource in navigating speeding tickets and protecting your rights.
- Access resources: Your Combs Law Group attorney in Clarkson Valley, MO has access to a range of resources that can help support your defense that you would otherwise not be able to use if you were to represent yourself. We might work with private investigators, surveillance professionals, or other experts to gather evidence and build a strong defense on your behalf.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that a skilled lawyer is handling your case can provide a sense of calm precisely when you need it most. By hiring an experienced Clarkson Valley, MO defense attorney, you enjoy knowing that you have a professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you along the way.
Speak With a Clarkson Valley, MO Speeding Ticket Lawyer Right Now | Combs Law Group
Our skilled lawyers in Clarkson Valley, MO comprehend the far-reaching consequences speeding tickets can exert on your life, spanning from monetary fines and heightened insurance costs to potential loss of driving privileges, employment, or residence. Don’t let these pesky tickets disrupt your life – reach out to us today to schedule a free case review and initiate the first step toward leaving these speeding infractions in the past.
We are committed to helping good people who find themselves in bad situations. Call us today at (314) 900-HELP or connect with us online.