Your Trusted Speeding Ticket Lawyer in Cape Girardeau, MO
Speeding ticket lawyer in Cape Girardeau, MO. Receiving a speeding ticket, whether in Cape Girardeau, MO, or anywhere across Missouri, is a common occurrence for nearly every driver. However, its implications go beyond mere inconvenience. Speeding tickets can result in fines, blemishes on your driving record, escalated insurance rates, and in certain cases, even the revocation of your driver’s license. Dismissing this seemingly minor issue could escalate into a major ordeal, so it’s essential to address it promptly.
Call a Cape Girardeau, MO speeding ticket lawyer at Combs Law Group immediately at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online to discuss the specifics of your case during a free, no-obligation case review.
If you’re facing a speeding violation in St. Louis or anywhere within Missouri, having the right expertise and experience in your corner is critical. Our team of skilled speeding ticket attorneys boasts decades of experience, adept at securing favorable outcomes for clients not only in St. Louis but across Missouri. Don’t delay in seeking expert legal assistance from the professionals at Combs Law Group when dealing with a speeding ticket. It could be the pivotal factor in reaching a successful resolution for your case.
The typical expense of a speeding ticket in Cape Girardeau, MO or throughout Missouri when not utilizing legal representation amounts to:
- 1-5 miles per hour over the posted speed limit – $85
- 6-10 mph over the posted speed limit – $99
- 11-15 mph over the posted speed limit – $124
- 16-19 mph over the posted speed limit – $149
- 20-25 mph over the posted speed limit – $224
Reasons You Should Hire a St. Louis Speeding Ticket Lawyer?
Speeding tickets not only come with immediate financial penalties, but can also have long-term and/or lasting consequences. The following are scenarios where a Combs Law Group speeding ticket lawyer can help in Cape Girardeau, MO:
Reduce or Eliminate Fines and Penalties
Speeding fines can vary greatly depending on the severity of the offense and the location where the violation took place in Cape Girardeau or throughout Missouri. Accumulating fines from multiple tickets or jurisdictions can be financially troublesome. Let Combs Law Group help. Call one of our Cape Girardeau, MO speeding ticket attorneys right now at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online.
Your Insurance Rates Remain Low
Insurance companies often raise insurance premiums if you have any speeding tickets on your Missouri driving record. According to Bankrate, on average, a speeding ticket anywhere in Missouri will increase your insurance rate by 18 percent.
Don’t waste your time going to court and trying to plead your version of events in front of a judge. Combs Law Group is here for you. Our lawyers have the expertise to negotiate with the prosecutor to amend your Cape Girardeau, MO speeding ticket to a non-moving violation or even having it dismissed.
Keep Points Off Your Missouri Driving Record
Speeding tickets in Cape Girardeau, MO usually result in points being added to your driving record. Accruing too many points can result in increased insurance rates or even the suspension of your driver’s license. The Missouri Department of Revenue will revoke your driving privilege for one year if you accumulate:
- 12 or more points in 12 months
- 18 or more points in 24 months
- 24 or more points in 36 months
Our legal team makes sure that the residents of Cape Girardeau, MO receive fair, effective legal presentation in any situation. In addition to speeding tickets in Cape Girardeau, MO, our lawyers are experienced in many forms of law, including:
How Many Points Are Speeding Tickets in Cape Girardeau, MO?
The allocation of points varies based on the specific in Cape Girardeau, MO. For a complete breakdown of points for all moving violations, you can refer to the Missouri Department of Revenue. A knowledgeable attorney at Combs Law Group can work to prevent these points from being added to your record. Reach out to us today at (314) 900-HELP or online.
The point breakdown for Cape Girardeau, MO speeding tickets is:
- 2 points for a speeding violation handed out by a Cape Girardeau, MO police officer, which is also a Class C misdemeanor.
- 3 points for a speeding ticket issued by a Missouri Highway Patrol officer or the Missouri Circuit Court, or for an excessive speeding ticket (25+ mph over the posted speed limit) in Cape Girardeau, MO, which is also a Class B misdemeanor.
How a Combs Law Group Cape Girardeau, MO Speeding Ticket Attorney Can Assist You
While getting a speeding ticket in Cape Girardeau, MO may seem relatively simple and straightforward, hiring a Combs Law Group speeding ticket attorney can make a substantial difference in how your situation unfolds. The following are some compelling reasons to consider hiring one of our attorneys:
- Protect your rights: As your Cape Girardeau, MO speeding ticket law firm, we make sure that your legal rights are protected every step of the way. We handle all the legal work on your behalf, saving you time and effort of understanding complex legal procedures in Cape Girardeau, MO and representing yourself in court or in front of a prosecutor. Having professional representation with a successful and proven track record greatly enhances your chances of a favorable outcome.
- Expertise in local Cape Girardeau, MO speeding laws: The legal team at Combs Law Group boasts a wealth of knowledge, skills, and resources to build a strong case on your behalf and provide guidance tailored to your unique situation. Our attorneys possess a comprehensive understanding of the various traffic and speeding laws, rules, and regulations governing Cape Girardeau, MO. They stay up-to-date on the newest changes in laws and know how to navigate the difficult legal system throughout the Cape Girardeau, MO area.
- Secure a positive resolution through negotiation: Your speeding ticket attorney will engage in negotiations with prosecutors to achieve the best outcome for your case. This means persuading the prosecutor to change your ticket to a non-moving violation or even have the ticket dismissed entirely. Don’t hesitate – give Combs Law Group a call right away at (314) 900-HELP or reach out to us online.
- Mitigate the consequences: A speeding ticket in Cape Girardeau, MO or elsewhere in Missouri can have a lasting effect on your life, but engaging a skilled and dedicated Cape Girardeau, MO lawyer can help minimize the associated challenges. From lessening fines or penalties to challenging the accuracy and calibration of speeding or radar devices to providing overall legal expertise, our attorneys are invaluable resources in navigating speeding violations and protecting your rights.
- Access resources: Your Combs Law Group attorney in Cape Girardeau, MO has access to a range of resources that can help bolster your defense that you would otherwise not be able to use if you were to represent yourself. We might work with private investigators, surveillance professionals, or other experts to gather evidence and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Assurance and tranquility: Having the assurance that a proficient lawyer is managing your case brings a sense of calm exactly when you need it most. Engaging an adept defense lawyer in Cape Girardeau, MO assures you that a seasoned professional is championing your legal rights and supporting you throughout your legal journey.
Speak With a Cape Girardeau, MO Speeding Ticket Lawyer Right Away | Combs Law Group
Our talented Cape Girardeau, MO attorneys understand the impact speeding tickets can have on your life, from fines to increased insurance premiums to loss of driving privileges and even your job or home. Don’t let these pesky tickets disrupt your life – contact us right now to schedule a free case review and take the first step toward putting these speeding tickets behind you.
We’re devoted to helping good people caught in bad situations. Give us a call today at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online.