Speeding ticket lawyer in St. Louis, Missouri. Speeding tickets in St. Louis or elsewhere throughout Missouri are nagging experiences nearly every driver faces at some point. However, they can lead to fines, points on your driving record, increased insurance rates, and possibly even the suspension of your driver’s license. Don’t let this seemingly minor inconvenience turn into a full-blown travesty by ignoring it.
Call a St. Louis speeding ticket lawyer at Combs Law Group immediately at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online to discuss the specifics of your case during a free, no-strings-attached case review.
If you have been charged with a speeding violation in St. Louis or anywhere else in Missouri, you need expertise and experience on your side, standing in your corner and representing you. Our speeding ticket attorneys have decades of experience and know how to get positive results for our clients in St. Louis and throughout Missouri. Don’t hesitate to seek professional legal assistance at Combs Law Group when facing a speeding ticket – it could make all the difference in the successful resolution of your case.
The average cost of speeding tickets in Missouri without legal representation is:
- 1-5 miles per hour over the posted speed limit – $85
- 6-10 mph over the posted speed limit – $99
- 11-15 mph over the posted speed limit – $124
- 16-19 mph over the posted speed limit – $149
- 20-25 mph over the posted speed limit – $224
Why Should I Hire a Speeding Ticket Lawyer in St. Louis?
Speeding tickets not only come with immediate financial penalties, but can also have long-term and/or lasting consequences. The following are instances where a Combs Law Group speeding ticket lawyer can help in St. Louis and anywhere in Missouri:
Reduce Fines and Penalties
Speeding fines can vary greatly depending on the severity of the offense and the location where the offense occurred in St. Louis City or County or throughout Missouri. Accumulating fines from multiple tickets or jurisdictions can be financially troublesome. Let Combs Law Group help. Call one of our St. Louis speeding ticket attorneys now at (314) 900-HELP or reach out to us online.
Keep Insurance Rates Low
Insurance companies frequently raise insurance premiums if you have any speeding tickets on your driving record. On average, a speeding ticket anywhere in Missouri will increase your insurance rate by 18 percent.
Don’t waste your time going to court and trying to plead your version of events in front of a judge. Combs Law Group is here for you. Our lawyers have the expertise to negotiate with the prosecutor to amend your St. Louis or Missouri speeding ticket to a non-moving violation.
Keep Points Off Your Missouri Driving Record
Speeding tickets in St. Louis and elsewhere in Missouri typically result in points being added to your driving record. Accumulating too many points can lead to increased insurance rates or even the suspension of your driver’s license. The Missouri Department of Revenue will revoke your driving privilege for one year if you accumulate:
- 12 or more points in 12 months
- 18 or more points in 24 months
- 24 or more points in 36 months
How Many Points Are Speeding Tickets in St. Louis or Missouri?
The number of points you get depends on the speeding violation in St. Louis or Missouri. For a complete breakdown of points for all moving violations, you can refer to the Missouri Department of Revenue. A knowledgeable attorney from Combs Law Group can help keep points off your record. Call us today at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online.
The point breakdown for St. Louis and Missouri speeding tickets is:
- 2 points for a speeding ticket issued by a St. Louis City or County police officer, which is also a Class C misdemeanor.
- 3 points for a speeding ticket from a Missouri Highway Patrol officer or the Missouri Circuit Court, or for an excessive speeding ticket (25+ mph over the posted speed limit), which is also a Class B misdemeanor.
How a Combs Law Group Speeding Ticket Lawyer in St. Louis Can Assist You
While receiving a speeding ticket in St. Louis or anywhere in Missouri may appear relatively straightforward, hiring a Combs Law Group speeding ticket lawyer can make a substantial difference in how your situation unfolds. The following are some compelling reasons to consider hiring one of our attorneys:
- Protect your rights: As your St. Louis speeding ticket law firm, we ensure that your legal rights are protected throughout the process. We handle all the legal work on your behalf, saving you time and effort of understanding complex legal procedures and representing yourself in court or in front of a prosecutor. Having professional representation with a successful track record greatly increases your chances of a favorable outcome.
- Expertise in local speeding laws : The attorneys at Combs Law Group have the knowledge, skills, and resources to build a strong case on your behalf and provide guidance tailored to your specific situation. They possess a deep understanding of the various traffic and speeding laws, rules, and regulations in St. Louis and throughout Missouri. They stay up-to-date on the latest changes in laws and know how to navigate the complex legal system.
- Negotiate a favorable outcome: Your speeding ticket attorney will negotiate with prosecutors to arrive at the best possible outcome for your case. This includes convincing the prosecutor to amend your ticket to a non-moving violation or to drop the ticket altogether. Call Combs Law Group right away at (314) 900-HELP or reach out to us online.
- Minimize the impact: A speeding ticket in St. Louis or elsewhere in Missouri can have a lasting impact on your life, but hiring a skilled and dedicated attorney can help minimize the associated challenges. From reducing penalties to challenging the accuracy and calibration of speeding or radar devices to providing overall legal expertise, our legal team is an invaluable resource in navigating speeding violations and protecting your rights.
- Access resources: Your Combs Law Group attorney in St. Louis has access to a range of resources that can help support your defense that you would otherwise not be able to use if you were to represent yourself. We might work with private investigators, surveillance experts, or other professionals to gather evidence and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that a skilled lawyer is handling your case can provide peace of mind when you need it most. By hiring an experienced St. Louis defense attorney, you enjoy knowing that you have a professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you along the way.
Speak With a Speeding Ticket Lawyer in St. Louis Right Away | Combs Law Group
Our skilled attorneys understand the impact speeding tickets can have on your life, from fines to increased insurance premiums to loss of driving privileges and even your job or home. Don’t let these pesky tickets disrupt your life – contact us today to schedule a free case review and take the first step toward putting these speeding violations behind you.
We are devoted to helping good people caught in bad situations. Call us now at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online.