Your Trusted Restraining Order Defense Attorneys in Orchard Farm, Missouri
Facing a restraining order or an temporary order of protection is often distressing, but having an order filed against you does not make you a criminal or a bad person. Our team of experienced restraining order defense attorneys in Orchard Farm, Missouri is here to assist you with the civil process and protect your rights.
With the expertise and unwavering commitment of our attorneys and paralegals on your side, you have a chance to fight your restraining order. Combs Law Group provides you with the strong defense and caring counsel you need during this challenging time. Let us begin the defense process for you right away. Call (314) 900-HELP or send us a message now.
Understanding Restraining Orders in Orchard Farm, Missouri
In the state of Missouri, legal orders of protection may be commonly referred to as restraining orders. These orders are intended to provide legal protection of victims of domestic violence, harassment, stalking or other types of threatening behavior. An ex parte or temporary order of protection in Missouri is a civil decision that a judge can make without the respondent present, but it is only meant as a temporary measure until the judge can rule on a full order of protection. A full order of protection, then, is only decided after a hearing in front of the judge, where both the petitioner (the person who filed) and the respondent (the person the order is against) have a chance to make their case. It is vital to understand the serious implications of having an order of protection filed against you. These cases move quickly, so do not waste any time. Start by speaking to an attorney swiftly.
An emergency order of protection can be awarded without your presence or prior knowledge and, when approved, is immediately enforceable, making it critical to hire an attorney as soon as possible after receiving notice of an order of protection against you. It is important to take the order seriously, as violating the terms can result in serious consequences, such as criminal charges, fines and even jail time. Don’t let frustration or indignation get the best of you. We will help you fight your order of protection, but it only works if we do it legally. Violating your order of protection can make the situation immeasurably more difficult for you. Call an order of protection defense attorney at (314) 900-HELP for help with your ex parte case.
What to Look For in Your Orchard Farm, Missouri Protection Order Defense Attorney
When facing a restraining order in Missouri, it is crucial to seek the help of an experienced attorney. At Combs Law Group, our team of fierce and dedicated legal professionals have dedicated their careers to defending the rights of Missourians and protecting people like you from unjust penalties. When you require a defense attorney in Missouri to help you fight your restraining order, you will be best represented by a legal practitioner with the following qualities:
- Expertise: Our attorneys have a deep comprehension of Missouri’s laws pertaining to orders of protection as well as criminal matters. We have a history of some significant case victories in our firm’s decade of assisting Missourians in Orchard Farm and beyond and our legal team has the skills and qualifications to protect your rights and fight for your future.
- Knowledge of State Laws: Combs Law Group has been practicing civil and criminal defense law in Orchard Farm, Missouri for over a decade. We stay involved in the civil and legal communities of Missouri, keeping us aware of the latest practices and changes in Missouri law. Our attorneys are well-versed in the specific Missouri statutes and regulations that govern ex parte orders and full orders of protection, ensuring that we can create a strong defense strategy tailored to your unique situation.
- Strategic Defense Approach: Our legal team will meticulously review the details of your case and construct a comprehensive defense strategy. We aim to identify vulnerabilities in the petitioner’s evidence, challenge false allegations and present a convincing argument in your favor. With our past restraining order defense cases, we have become familiar with the judge’s decisions and arguments.
- Demonstrated Track Record: Over the years, we have achieved great wins for Orchard Farm, Missouri restraining order respondents as well as clients facing domestic violence allegations and other criminal charges. We are proud of our track record of success and our ability to protect our clients’ rights and ensure that they aren’t made to pay unjustly with their freedom.
Ways in Which a Restraining Order Defense Attorney in Orchard Farm, Missouri Can Help You
Often, respondents are blindsided when they receive notice of a temporary order of protection and feel rage when they learn they are facing a full order of protection against them. Keep a level head and create a balanced situation by hiring a reputable restraining order defense attorney in Orchard Farm, Missouri. When you hire our Orchard Farm, Missouri restraining order defense attorneys, you gain several benefits:
- Early Intervention and Preparation: Orders of protection cases in Missouri courts move relatively fast, and a temporary order can be enforced right away after it’s filed, and even the temporary order can have major consequences on your life in just a few days. We recognize the urgency of your Missouri restraining order case and will act swiftly to represent and protect you. Our team will collect evidence, talk to witnesses and develop a solid defense strategy from the beginning of the court process — all while keeping you informed along the way.
- Collecting Evidence: We will perform a thorough investigation to uncover any discrepancies or inaccuracies in the petitioner’s claims and investigate every likely scenario to determine the best approach regarding your defense. Our attorneys will collect evidence, such as text messages, emails or witnesses’ statements, to build a defense and support your case.
- Advocacy in Court and Negotiations: When you hire a restraining order defense attorney in Orchard Farm, Missouri, you have a confident and knowledgeable professional standing by your side. Our skilled attorneys will represent you at court hearings, ensuring that your side of the story is heard and respected and giving you a sense of assurance. We will negotiate with the opposing party, whose lawyers we often know, to seek an outcome that is fair and in your best interest.
- Counsel and Support: Throughout the legal process, our Orchard Farm, Missouri team will provide you with compassionate guidance and support.
We understand the emotional toll that restraining order cases can have, and we are here to listen, answer your questions, and ease your concerns.
Our team of attorneys and paralegals are committed to counseling the citizens of Orchard Farm, Missouri and seeing that they receive fair, effective legal presentation in any situation. In addition to orders of protection, our lawyers are experienced in many forms of law, including:
Common Defenses in Orchard Farm, Missouri Restraining Order Cases
Our skilled attorneys will analyze various defense strategies based on the specifics of your case. Some frequent defenses in restraining order cases include:
- Contesting the Evidence: We will carefully scrutinize the evidence presented by the petitioner, looking for inconsistencies, lack of credibility, or evidence that contradicts their claims.
- Lack of Intent or False Allegations: Our team will work to demonstrate that the alleged actions were accidental or that the accusations are false, striving to cast doubt on the validity of the restraining order.
- Baseless or Unfair Restraining Order: We will argue that the restraining order is unwarranted or an abuse of the legal system, proving that it goes beyond the scope of what is necessary to ensure safety.
- Considering Alternative Resolutions: When appropriate, we will seek alternative resolutions, such as mediation or negotiation, to alleviate the consequences of the restraining order and safeguard your rights.
Your restraining order defense attorney with Combs Law Group in Orchard Farm, Missouri will build a case tailored to your unique situation. We will use the law to your advantage and minimize the impact of this event on your life and your future. Contact our office today to get a free consultation and find out how we can help you navigate this situation. Call (314) 900-HELP or fill out a form to get in touch with one of our experienced lawyers today.
Speak to a Restraining Order Defense Attorney in Orchard Farm, Missouri Right Away
If you are facing a order of protection in Orchard Farm, Missouri, you don’t have to tackle this daunting situation alone. Actually, it’s vital to get advice from a restraining order defense attorney in Orchard Farm, Missouri without hesitation. Our experienced attorneys are ready to offer you with the lawful and support you require. We’ll tenaciously defend to protect your rights and endeavor for the most favorable attainable result for you.
To set up a complimentary, discreet consultation with one of our proficient Orchard Farm, Missouri restraining order defense attorneys, please reach out to us at (314) 900-HELP or submit our online contact form. Don’t let a restraining order threaten your future—reach out to us today.
Restraining Order Defense Attorney Near You