What are the most common personal injury cases?
Every year, thousands of people from all around St. Louis are injured in accidents. If you were the victim of a car accident, premises liability accident, or work-related accident, a personal injury claim could help you get the compensation for damages that you deserve from the negligent party. However, each type of personal injury claim has specific regulations and other processes that must be met, requiring the help of an experienced attorney.
The St. Louis personal injury attorneys at Combs Law Group have helped many people with their personal injury cases and are ready to help you today. For a free review of your case, call us at (314) 900-HELP or contact us online.
Common Personal Injury Claims In St. Louis
There are many types of personal injuries, and ways that an accident can occur, but some can cause severe, long-lasting damages to a person. Some of the most common personal injury claims include:
- Car crash – can occur due to many factors, but the most common are speeding, distracted driving, driving under the influence, and those involving bad weather
- Truck accident – truck drivers are required to look out for others on the road (even more so than regular drivers), but often, accidents are caused by truck drivers failing to follow the speed limit, follow truck safety regulations, and otherwise acting negligently
- Motorcycle crash – often produces more injuries and damages, since motorcycles by design have much fewer safety features as opposed to cars
- Premises liability – property owners are required to provide a hazard-free environment to all guests. If a guest is injured on another person’s property, in a slip and fall or chemical burn accident, or a fire, the property owner can be sued for damages
- Dangerous products – if a product is used in the way that it was intended, and causes injury, the manufacturer or distributor could be liable for the victim’s damages. Common product liability claims include defective drugs, dangerous vehicles, and faulty lawn mowers
- Defamation – damaging a person’s reputation – examples include discrimination, unfair treatment from an employer, and other types of claims
- Tire blowouts – whether caused by defective tires or poorly-maintained roadways, tire blowout accidents are usually much more severe than other types of car accidents and cause more extensive damages
Contact Our St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you were injured because of another person’s negligent actions and need help recovering compensation for wage losses, medical bills, and other damages related to the accident, talk to the personal injury lawyers at Combs Law Group.
Our skilled personal injury lawyers in St. Louis have experience fighting for many types of personal injury cases and know how to demand the maximum amount of compensation for your case. If you are interested in discussing your case with our attorneys, and finding out what type of compensation you could be entitled to from the person responsible for your damages, talk to Combs Law today by calling (314) 900-HELP or filling out our online contact form.