Ask us about our affordable payment options.
The Importance of Hiring a Skilled Defense Attorney inWeldon Spring, Missouri
Weldon Spring, Missouri Defense Attorney. When you’re facing the potential of a criminal conviction, it’s natural to panic, feel hopeless or be tempted to run and avoid the issue for as long as you can. Put frankly, it’s a big deal and the consequences — regardless of your actual guilt — can be severe. However, all is not lost. Having a defense attorney represent you can improve your chances of a positive outcome and provide you with support and guidance throughout the legal proceedings.
When you have been accused of a crime, finding a competent defense lawyer is one of the most critical moves you make. It is crucial not only to have legal representation, but also to select an attorney you trust and feel comfortable with, one who is knowledgeable and skilled in cases like yours.
Our firm has a team of attorneys and legal assistants who serve people who have been accused of crimes in courts across Weldon Spring and throughout the state of Missouri. Find out how we can help you with your criminal case by calling (314) 900-HELP or contacting us online now.
The Important Role of Your Weldon Spring, Missouri Defense Attorney
As your defense attorney, we is tasked with protecting your legal rights and interests throughout the criminal justice process. We adhere to the highest standard and make sure that you receive fair treatment, from your Miranda rights during the arrest and the prosecution’s use of evidence.
On top of looking out for your basic constitutional rights, we aim to help resolve your case while reducing the impact of the legal consequences on your life. Depending on the situation and the charges, we will fight for the ideal outcome, which could be receiving a lesser sentence, reducing the charges reduced to lesser crimes, getting the case dismissed entirely, defeating the charges at trial, or working out a plea deal.
Your Combs Law Group legal defense team works tirelessly to investigate the evidence surrounding the allegations against you. From interviewing witnesses and consulting with topical experts to negotiating with the prosecuting attorneys, when you hire us, we are focused to building a strong defense. And when it comes time for court proceedings to take place, we are right there with you (or there on your behalf), providing legal counsel, representation and support in court proceedings, such as plea negotiations, pre-trial hearings, and trials.
Why Hire a Defense Attorney?
If you are suspected of a crime, hiring a strong defense attorney in Weldon Spring, Missouri is imperative. Combs Law Group’s defense attorneys bring years of specialized expertise, training, and records of success in Missouri criminal cases similar to yours and will guide you through the legal process.
When you retain the right criminal defense lawyer in Weldon Spring, Missouri, we will:
- Protect your rights: As your Weldon Spring, Missouri area defense attorney, your Combs Law Group legal team will look out for your best interests and protect you throughout the criminal justice process. Actions such as unlawful search and seizure, coerced confessions, or other infringements go against the laws put in place to protect you when accused of a crime. We hold Missouri courts accountable when they violate your rights.
- Investigate your case: One of the duties of a defense attorney in Weldon Spring, Missouri and benefits to hiring one is to conduct an investigation to access evidence and facts that support your defense case. We question witnesses, consult with experts, and examine police reports, medical records, and other documents related to the case.
- Navigate the legal system: The Missouri criminal justice system can be intricate and perplexing. A Combs Law Group defense attorney in Weldon Spring, Missouri will help you navigate the legal system and grasp the charges against you, the possible impact of a criminal conviction on your life, and your options for resolving the matter.
- Provide legal counsel and guidance: As experienced Weldon Spring, Missouri criminal defense lawyers, we are able to counsel you on all aspects of and choices available in your case. We help you grasp the Missouri criminal justice system and the potential consequences of a conviction so you can take the appropriate move.
- Build a strong defense: A defense attorney has the knowledge, proficiency, and resources to build a solid defense on your behalf. We examine the evidence, interview witnesses, consult with experts and present a compelling case in your defense.
- Negotiate a favorable outcome: Your defense attorney will negotiate with prosecutors to arrive at the best possible outcome for your case. The possible outcomes depend on the details of your arrest and the case the prosecution has against you. We may be able to persuade the prosecutor to drop the case against you, negotiate a plea bargain, seek a reduction in charges or sentence or obtain an acquittal at trial.
- Minimize the impact: A criminal conviction can significantly impact your life, both personal and professional. Your Combs Law defense attorney in Weldon Spring, Missouri will help you keep the effect of your criminal charges on your life by way of alternative sentencing programs or other sentencing options. If you are ultimately charged, as your Weldon Spring, Missouri defense attorney we may be able to help address your criminal record and connect you with resources to help you retain certain rights, secure employment and do other things that are difficult to do with a criminal record.
- Leverage our resources: A defense attorney has access to a range of resources that can help support your defense that you would otherwise not be able to use if you were to represent yourself. We might work with private investigators, forensic experts or other professionals to gather evidence and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Enjoy peace of mind: Dealing with the reality of Weldon Spring, Missouri criminal charges can be a unsettling and uncertain time. By hiring an experienced defense attorney from Combs Law Group, you will find peace of mind knowing that you have an experienced professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you along the way.
In the end, each case is unique, and you require personalized legal advice. That starts with a free consultation where you meet with a prospective defense attorney to determine the fit and what you can expect if you were to work together. Arrange a consultation today by calling (314) 900-HELP or requesting one online.
As a criminal defense law firm in Weldon Spring, Missouri, we’ve represented clients facing a wide range of criminal charges over the years from simple misdemeanors to complex felonies. Each type of charge comes with its own set of legal nuances that call for the experience of a seasoned Weldon Spring, Missouri defense attorney. Below are some of the most common types of criminal charges that we handle. If you don’t see the kind of charges you are facing listed here, check out our full list of criminal defense practice areas or contact an attorney now.
Drug ChargesDrug charges are one of the most common cases we handle. The charges can vary from small possession charges to trafficking and distribution. These charges are often the result of a drug bust or investigation by law enforcement.
If you are facing drug charges in Weldon Spring, Missouri, you owe it to yourself to hire a defense attorney near Weldon Spring, Missouri who has experience in handling drug-related charges. A skilled Combs Law Group attorney can challenge the legality of the search and seizure, argue against the admissibility of evidence, and negotiate with prosecutors to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
DWIDWI or driving while intoxicated charges can be life-altering. It can result in fines, license suspension, and even jail time. Though a DWI is often the result of driving while drunk, you can also be arrested for a DWI even if you are under the influence of drugs. If you have been arrested for DWI, it is important to contact a defense attorney in Weldon Spring, Missouri as soon as possible. An experienced attorney can question the accuracy of the tests, argue against the legality of the traffic stop, and negotiate with prosecutors to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
Though Missouri gun laws are fairly permissive, gun owners must operate firearms within the specifications of state and federal gun laws, and those who don’t are vulnerable to very serious criminal charges. Gun charges can include illegal possession, brandishing a weapon, and using a weapon in the commission of a crime. The potential penalties include fines, imprisonment, and loss of the right to own firearms. A defense attorney can work to question the validity of the evidence, negotiate with prosecutors, and protect your Second Amendment rights.
Violent crimes such as assault, battery, manslaughter and homicide are some of the most serious crimes. A skilled defense attorney can seek to exclude evidence obtained by the prosecution, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
There are a variety of crimes that fall under the category of sex crimes, such as charges of rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, and child exploitation. Although the severity and penalties for each crime may differ, charges like these can have long-lasting consequences, such as sex offender registration. If you are facing charges for any of these crimes, a Combs Law Group defense attorney in Weldon Spring, Missouri can fight the evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and protect your legal rights from start to finish.
Embezzlement, identity theft, credit card fraud, and larceny are all instances of theft charges. Conviction for any of these crimes can result in fines and other penalties, as well as jail time or even imprisonment. However, in addition to the court’s sentence, you will also be left with a criminal record that can impact your personal and professional life. It can make it incredibly difficult to obtain a job, receive assistance, or qualify for opportunities that you want to pursue. With the help of a criminal defense attorney from Combs Law Group representing you in Weldon Spring, Missouri, you can challenge the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense.
If you are facing criminal charges of any kind, it is crucial to retain a defense attorney who has experience managing cases similar to yours. Each type of charge presents its own distinct legal issues and challenges, and a skilled attorney can help you work through the intricacies of the criminal justice system and strive for the optimal result in your case. As a criminal defense law firm serving Weldon Spring, Missouri, we are passionate about protecting our clients’ legal rights and providing compassionate and effective representation. To receive a consultation and learn more about how we can help you with your criminal case, contact us immediately. Call (314) 900-HELP or send us a message.
Frequently Asked Questions our Attorneys Hear
How do I choose a good defense attorney?
You should look for an experienced defense attorney who has handled cases similar to yours and has a proven record of success in the courtroom On top of that, you should look for a lawyer who is responsive to your needs and communicates clearly and effectively with you throughout the legal process.
What are the fees for a defense attorney?
The cost of legal representation from a qualified Weldon Spring, Missouri criminal defense lawyer depends on a number of factors, such as the complexity of your case and the attorney’s level of experience. It is important to discuss fees and payment options with your attorney before starting your case. Start with a free consultation from a Combs Law Group attorney so we can understand your case and the cost of the legal representation you require.
Is it possible for a defense attorney to help me stay out of jail?
Although it is not guaranteed that you can avoid jail time, an adept defense attorney similar to those from Combs Law Group can work to negotiate plea deals, challenge the prosecution’s evidence, and construct a robust argument on your behalf. Ultimately, your case result will depend on several factors, including the strength of the evidence against you and the decision of the judge and prosecutor handling your case.
Speak to a Defense Attorney in Weldon Spring, Missouri Now | Combs Law Group
If you have been arrested and charged with any crime, whether an municipal offense, minor crime, breach of supervision or felony, it is imperative that you act right away. You deserve a robust defense and a chance for fair treatment from the court.
Your Combs Law Group defense attorney will stand proudly by your side and serve as your ally, someone you can trust to act in your best interest and fight for your freedom and fair treatment. Contact our office to speak to an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Weldon Spring, Missouri right away. Call us at (314) 900-HELP or send us a message online.