Ask us about our affordable payment options.
The Importance of Hiring a Skilled Defense Attorney inTown and Country, Missouri
Town and Country, Missouri Defense Attorney. When you’re facing the potential of a criminal conviction, who among us wouldn’t be frightened, stressed, or possibly even tempted to run and ignore reality? It’s scary, and the consequences can be significant. However, hiring a defense attorney can make a night-to-day difference in the outcome of your case and your peace of mind throughout the legal proceedings.
If you are facing criminal charges, hiring a skilled defense attorney can be one of the most significant decisions you make. You not only need a legal expert to navigate your case and ensure laws are followed on both sides of the courtroom, but you deserve someone in your corner, an attorney you trust and feel comfortable with, one who is knowledgeable and skilled in cases like yours.
Combs Law Group has a team of lawyers and paralegals who defend those accused of crimes in courts across Town and Country and throughout the state of Missouri. Find out how we can help you with your criminal case by calling (314) 900-HELP or contacting us online now.
The Crucial Role of Your Town and Country, Missouri Defense Attorney
As your defense attorney, our legal defense team is tasked with protecting your legal rights and interests during the course of the criminal justice process. We adhere to the highest standard and guarantee that you are treated fairly, from the arrest procedure and the prosecution’s use of evidence.
On top of protecting your basic constitutional rights, we work to help resolve your case while minimizing the impact of the legal consequences on your life. Depending on the situation and the charges, we will fight for the ideal outcome, which could be receiving a lesser sentence, reducing the charges reduced to lesser crimes, getting the case dismissed entirely, defeating the charges at trial, or working out a plea deal.
Your Combs Law Group legal defense team works tirelessly to investigate the evidence surrounding the allegations against you. From interviewing witnesses and consulting with topical experts to negotiating with the prosecuting attorneys, when you hire us, we are focused to building a strong case in your defense. And when your court dates roll around, we are right there with you (or there on your behalf), supplying legal counsel, representation and support in court proceedings, such as plea negotiations, pre-trial hearings, and trials.
Why Hire a Defense Attorney?
If you are suspected of a crime, hiring a strong defense attorney in Town and Country, Missouri is crucial. Combs Law Group’s defense attorneys bring years of specialized expertise, training, and records of success in Missouri criminal cases similar to yours and will lead you through the legal process.
When you hire the right criminal defense lawyer in Town and Country, Missouri, we will:
- Enforce your rights: As your Town and Country, Missouri area defense attorney, we look out for your best interests and protect you throughout the criminal justice process. Actions such as unlawful search and seizure, coerced confessions, or other infringements break the laws put in place to protect you when accused of a crime. We make sure that Missouri courts are held accountable when they violate your rights.
- Investigate your case: One of the advantages of a defense attorney in Town and Country, Missouri and reasons for hiring one is to conduct an investigation to retrieve evidence and facts that support your defense case. We interview witnesses, consult with experts, and scrutinize police reports, medical records, and other documents related to the case.
- Navigate the legal system: The Missouri criminal justice system can be intricate and confusing. A Combs Law Group defense attorney in Town and Country, Missouri will help you navigate the legal system and comprehend the charges against you, the potential consequences of a conviction, and the possible solutions.
- Provide legal counsel and guidance: As experienced Town and Country, Missouri criminal defense lawyers, we are able to counsel you on all aspects of and choices available in your case. We help you understand the Missouri criminal justice system and the potential consequences of a conviction so you can take the right decision.
- Build a strong defense: A defense attorney has the knowledge, proficiency, and resources to build a strong defense on your behalf. We scrutinize the evidence, interview witnesses, consult with experts and present a compelling case in your defense.
- Negotiate a favorable outcome: Your defense attorney will negotiate with prosecutors to arrive at the best possible outcome for your case. The possible outcomes depend on the details of your arrest and the case the prosecution has built you. We may be able to persuade the prosecutor to drop the case against you, negotiate a plea bargain, seek a reduction in charges or sentence or secure an acquittal at trial.
- Minimize the impact: A criminal conviction can greatly impact your life, both personal and professional. Your Combs Law defense attorney in Town and Country, Missouri will help you keep the effect of your criminal charges on your life by way of diversion programs or other sentencing options. If you are ultimately charged, as your Town and Country, Missouri defense attorney we may be able to help address your criminal record and connect you with resources to help you retain certain rights, secure employment and do other things that are difficult to do with a criminal record.
- Access resources: A defense attorney has access to a number of resources that can be used to win your case and that would be difficult to make use of if you were to represent yourself. We might work with investigators, forensic experts or other professionals to compile evidence and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Enjoy peace of mind: Dealing with the reality of Town and Country, Missouri criminal charges can be a daunting and uncertain time. By hiring an experienced defense attorney from Combs Law Group, you will find peace of mind knowing that you have an experienced professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you along the way.
Ultimately, each case is unique, and you require personalized legal advice. That starts with a free consultation where you talk to a prospective defense attorney to determine the fit and what you can expect if you were to work together. Schedule a consultation today by calling (314) 900-HELP or requesting one online.
As a criminal defense law firm in Town and Country, Missouri, we’ve encountered a diverse set of criminal charges over the years carrying potential sentences ranging from minor to life-altering. Each type of charge comes with its own set of legal nuances that call for the experience of a seasoned Town and Country, Missouri defense attorney. Below are some of the most common types of criminal charges that we work. For additional case types, check out our full list of criminal defense practice areas or contact an attorney now.
Drug ChargesDrug charges are one of the most common cases we handle. The charges can range from minor possession charges to trafficking and distribution. These charges are often the result of a drug bust or investigation by law enforcement.
If you are facing drug charges in Town and Country, Missouri, it is crucial to hire a defense attorney near Town and Country, Missouri who has handled drug-related charges. A skilled Combs Law Group attorney will challenge the legality of the search and seizure, challenge the admissibility of evidence, and negotiate with prosecutors to obtain a favorable plea agreement.
DWIDWI or driving while intoxicated charges are serious and can have serious consequences. The potential penalties include fines, license suspension, and jail time. Though a DWI is often the result of driving while drunk, you can also be arrested for a DWI even if you are under the influence of drugs. If you have been arrested for DWI, it is essential to contact a defense attorney in Town and Country, Missouri as soon as possible. An experienced attorney can challenge the accuracy of the breathalyzer or blood test, argue against the legality of the traffic stop, and negotiate with prosecutors to obtain a favorable plea agreement.
Though Missouri gun laws are fairly permissive, gun owners must operate firearms within the specifications of state and federal gun laws, and those who don’t are vulnerable to very serious criminal charges. Gun charges can include illegal possession, brandishing a weapon, and using a weapon in the commission of a crime. The potential penalties include fines, imprisonment, and loss of the right to own firearms. A defense attorney can work to build a strong defense on your behalf, negotiate with prosecutors, and protect your Second Amendment rights.
Violent crimes such as assault, battery, manslaughter and homicide are serious and can carry significant penalties. A skilled defense attorney can challenge the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
There are a variety of crimes that fall under the category of sex crimes, including charges of rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, and child exploitation. Although the severity and penalties for each crime may differ, charges like these can have long-lasting consequences, such as sex offender registration. If you are facing charges for any of these crimes, a Combs Law Group defense attorney in Town and Country, Missouri can challenge the evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and protect your legal rights every step of the way.
Embezzlement, identity theft, credit card fraud, and larceny are all forms of theft charges. Theft-related charges can result in monetary penalties and probation, as well as jail time or even imprisonment. But in addition to the court’s sentence, you will also be left with a criminal record that can impact your personal and professional life. It can make it very difficult to obtain a job, receive assistance, or qualify for opportunities that you want to pursue. Hire a defense attorney from Combs Law Group in Town and Country, Missouri to challenge the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
If you are facing criminal charges of any kind, it is important to hire a defense attorney who has experience dealing with cases like yours. Each type of charge presents its own distinct legal issues and complications, and a skilled attorney can help you navigate the intricacies of the criminal justice system and strive for the best possible outcome in your case. As a criminal defense law firm serving Town and Country, Missouri, we are committed to defending our clients’ legal rights and offering empathetic and effective representation. To receive a consultation and discover our capabilities regarding your criminal case, reach out to us today. Call (314) 900-HELP or send us a message.
FAQs our Attorneys Hear
What are the qualities of a good defense attorney?
When hiring a defense attorney, it is important to look for someone who has handled cases similar to yours and has a proven record of success in the courtroom You also should look for an attorney who is responsive to your needs and communicates clearly and effectively with you throughout the legal process.
What are the fees for a defense attorney?
The cost of legal representation from a qualified Town and Country, Missouri criminal defense lawyer depends on a number of factors, such as the complexity of your case and the attorney’s level of experience. It is important to discuss fees and payment options with your attorney before starting your case. Start with a free consultation from a Combs Law Group attorney so we can understand your case and the cost of the legal representation you require.
Is it possible for a defense attorney to assist me avoid jail time?
Despite the fact that it is not guaranteed that you can avoid jail time, an adept defense attorney like the lawyers at Combs Law Group can aim to secure plea bargains, challenge the prosecution’s evidence, and construct a solid defense for your side. Ultimately, the outcome of your case will depend on several factors, like the strength of the evidence against you and how the judge and prosecutor handle your case.
Contact a Defense Attorney in Town and Country, Missouri Today | Combs Law Group
If you have been accused of any crime, whether an ordinance violation, minor crime, breach of supervision or felony, the sooner you speak to a lawyer, the better. You deserve a robust defense and a chance for fair treatment from the court.
Your Combs Law Group defense attorney will stand proudly by your side and serve as your advocate, someone you can count on to act in your best interest and fight for your freedom and fair treatment. Contact our office to consult an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Town and Country, Missouri right away. Call us at (314) 900-HELP or fill out our form online.