Ask us about our affordable payment options.
The Importance of Hiring a Skilled Defense Attorney inOrchard Farm, Missouri
Orchard Farm, Missouri Defense Attorney. When accused of a crime, it’s natural to panic, feel hopeless or be tempted to run and avoid the issue for as long as you can. Put frankly, it’s a big deal and the consequences — regardless of your actual guilt — can be severe. However, all is not lost. Having a defense attorney represent you can improve your chances of a positive outcome and provide you with support and guidance throughout the process.
In case you are charged with a criminal offense, hiring a skilled defense attorney is one of the most important decisions you make. It is crucial not only to have legal representation, but also to select an attorney you trust and feel comfortable with, one who is knowledgeable and skilled in cases like yours.
Combs Law Group has a team of lawyers and paralegals who serve people who have been accused of crimes in courts across Orchard Farm and throughout the state of Missouri. Find out how we can help you with your criminal case by calling (314) 900-HELP or contacting us online now.
The Important Role of Your Orchard Farm, Missouri Defense Attorney
As your defense attorney, we is tasked with protecting your legal rights and interests during the course of the criminal justice process. We abide by the highest standard and ensure that you receive fair treatment, from the arrest procedure and evidence they use to the trial proceedings — if your case goes to trial.
On top of protecting your basic constitutional rights, we work to help resolve your case while lessening the impact of the legal consequences on your life. Depending on the situation and the charges, we will fight for the best possible outcome, which could be receiving a lesser sentence, getting the charges reduced to less serious crimes, getting the case dismissed entirely, defeating the charges at trial, or working out a plea deal.
Your Combs Law Group legal defense team works tirelessly to examine the evidence surrounding the allegations against you. From interrogating witnesses and consulting with topical experts to negotiating with the prosecuting attorneys, when you hire us, we are dedicated to building a strong case in your defense. And when it comes time for court proceedings to take place, we are right there with you (or there on your behalf), providing legal counsel, representation and support during plea negotiations, pre-trial hearings, and trials.
Why Hire a Defense Attorney?
If you are facing criminal charges, hiring a strong defense attorney in Orchard Farm, Missouri is crucial. Combs Law Group’s defense attorneys bring years of specialized expertise, training, and records of success in Missouri criminal cases similar to yours and will guide you through the legal process.
When you retain the right criminal defense lawyer in Orchard Farm, Missouri, we will:
- Enforce your rights: As your Orchard Farm, Missouri area defense attorney, your Combs Law Group legal team will look out for your best interests and protect you throughout the criminal justice process. Behaviors such as unlawful search and seizure, coerced confessions, or other infringements break the laws put in place to protect you when accused of a crime. We see to it that Missouri courts are held accountable when they violate your rights.
- Investigate your case: One of the responsibilities of a defense attorney in Orchard Farm, Missouri and benefits to retain one is to conduct an investigation to access evidence and facts that support your defense case. We interview witnesses, consult with experts, and review police reports, medical records, and other documents related to the case.
- Navigate the legal system: The Missouri criminal justice system can be complex and bewildering. A Combs Law Group defense attorney in Orchard Farm, Missouri will help you navigate the legal system and understand the charges against you, the potential consequences of a conviction, and your options for resolving the matter.
- Provide legal counsel and guidance: As experienced Orchard Farm, Missouri criminal defense lawyers, we are able to counsel you on all aspects of and choices available in your case. We help you navigate the Missouri criminal justice system and the potential consequences of a conviction so you can make the right move.
- Build a strong defense: A defense attorney has the knowledge, skills, and resources to build a strong defense on your behalf. We examine the evidence, interview witnesses, consult with experts and offer a compelling case in your defense.
- Negotiate a favorable outcome: Your defense attorney will negotiate with prosecutors to arrive at the best possible outcome for your case. The possible outcomes depend on the details of your arrest and the case the prosecution has against you. We may be able to convince the prosecutor to drop the case against you, negotiate a plea bargain, seek a reduction in charges or sentence or land an acquittal at trial.
- Minimize the impact: A criminal conviction can greatly impact your life, both personal and professional. With the help of a skilled and dedicated defense attorney in Orchard Farm, Missouri, you can minimize the impact of criminal charges by way of alternative sentencing programs or other sentencing options. If you are ultimately charged, as your Orchard Farm, Missouri defense attorney we may be able to help address your criminal record and connect you with resources to help you keep certain rights, secure employment and do other things that are difficult to do with a criminal record.
- Access resources: A defense attorney has access to a number of resources that can help support your defense that you would otherwise not be able to use if you were to represent yourself. We might work with private investigators, technical experts or other professionals to collect evidence and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Enjoy peace of mind: Dealing with the reality of Orchard Farm, Missouri criminal charges can be a unsettling and uncertain time. By hiring an experienced defense attorney from Combs Law Group, you will find peace of mind knowing that you have an experienced professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you every step of way.
At the end of the day, each case is unique, and you need personalized legal advice. That starts with a free consultation where you talk to a prospective defense attorney to determine the fit and what you can expect if you were to work together. Get a consultation today by calling (314) 900-HELP or requesting one online.
As a criminal defense law firm in Orchard Farm, Missouri, we’ve seen a wide variety of criminal charges in our practice carrying potential sentences ranging from minor to life-altering. Each case comes with its own unique set of legal complexities that call for the expertise of a seasoned Orchard Farm, Missouri defense attorney. Below are some of the most common types of criminal charges that we work. For additional case types, check out our full list of criminal defense practice areas or contact an attorney now.
Drug ChargesDrug charges are one of the most common cases we handle. The charges can range from minor possession charges to trafficking and distribution. Drug charges typically stem from police investigations and arrests.
If you are facing drug charges in Orchard Farm, Missouri, you owe it to yourself to hire a defense attorney near Orchard Farm, Missouri who has handled drug-related charges. A skilled Combs Law Group attorney will question the legality of the search and seizure, challenge the admissibility of evidence, and negotiate with prosecutors to reduce or dismiss the charges or land an alternative sentencing deal such as rehab or drug court.
DWIDWI or driving while intoxicated charges can be life-altering. It can result in fines, license suspension, and even jail time. Though a DWI is often the result of driving while drunk, you can also be arrested for a DWI even if you are under the influence of drugs. If you have been arrested for DWI, it is imperative to contact a defense attorney in Orchard Farm, Missouri right away. An experienced attorney can question the accuracy of the tests, challenge the legality of the traffic stop, and negotiate with prosecutors to reduce the severity of the charges.
Though Missouri gun laws are fairly permissive, gun owners must operate firearms within the specifications of state and federal gun laws, and those who don’t can be subject to severe penalties. Gun charges can include illegal possession, brandishing a weapon, and using a weapon in the commission of a crime. The potential penalties include fines, imprisonment, and loss of the right to own firearms. A defense attorney can work to challenge the evidence against you, negotiate with prosecutors, and protect your Second Amendment rights.
Violent crimes refers to an entire category of crimes that range in severity and punishment, including assault, battery, manslaughter and homicide. A skilled defense attorney can seek to exclude evidence obtained by the prosecution, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
There are a variety of crimes that fall under the category of sex crimes, including rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, and child exploitation. Although the severity and penalties for each crime may differ, charges like these can have long-lasting consequences, such as sex offender registration. If you are facing charges for any of these crimes, a Combs Law Group defense attorney in Orchard Farm, Missouri can dispute the evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and protect your legal rights every step of the way.
Embezzlement, identity theft, credit card fraud, and larceny are all instances of theft charges. Conviction for any of these crimes can result in fines and penalties, as well as jail time or even imprisonment. But in addition to the court’s sentence, you will also be left with a criminal record that can impact your personal and professional life. It can make it incredibly difficult to obtain a job, receive assistance, or qualify for opportunities that you want to pursue. Hire a defense attorney from Combs Law Group in Orchard Farm, Missouri to contest the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
If you are charged with a crime of any kind, it is important to hire a defense attorney who has experience dealing with cases similar to yours. Each type of charge presents its own distinct legal issues and obstacles, and a skilled attorney can help you navigate the complexities of the criminal justice system and strive for the most favorable outcome in your case. As a criminal defense law firm serving Orchard Farm, Missouri, we are dedicated to protecting our clients’ legal rights and offering empathetic and effective representation. To receive a consultation and find out how we can assist you with your criminal case, get in touch with us today. Call (314) 900-HELP or send us a message.
Frequently Asked Questions our Attorneys Hear
How do I choose a good defense attorney?
You should look for an experienced defense attorney who has handled cases similar to yours and has a proven record of success in the courtroom On top of that, you should look for a lawyer who is responsive to your needs and communicates clearly and effectively with you throughout the legal process.
How much does a defense attorney cost?
The cost of legal representation from a qualified Orchard Farm, Missouri criminal defense lawyer depends on a number of factors, such as the complexity of your case and the attorney’s level of experience. It is important to discuss fees and payment plans with your attorney before starting your case. Start with a free consultation from a Combs Law Group attorney so we can understand your case and the cost of the legal representation you require.
Is it possible for a defense attorney to help me avoid jail time?
Although there is no assurance that you can avoid jail time, a skilled defense attorney like the lawyers at Combs Law Group can strive to reach plea bargains, challenge the prosecution’s evidence, and build a strong case for your side. At the end of the day, your case result will depend on various factors, like how strong the evidence is against you and how the judge and prosecutor handle your case.
Consult a Defense Attorney in Orchard Farm, Missouri Today | Combs Law Group
If you have been faced with charges for any crime, whether an municipal offense, misdemeanor, parole or probation violation or felony, it is important that you act right away. You deserve a strong defense and protection from unfair treatment.
Your Combs Law Group defense attorney will stand proudly by your side and serve as your ally, someone you can trust to work toward your best interest and fight for your rights and fair treatment. Reach out to the Combs Law Group office to consult an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Orchard Farm, Missouri right away. Call us at (314) 900-HELP or send us a message online.