The Importance of Hiring a Skilled Defense Attorney inNew Bloomfield, Missouri
New Bloomfield, Missouri Defense Attorney. When facing the potential of a criminal conviction, who among us wouldn’t be frightened, stressed, or possibly even tempted to run and ignore reality? It’s scary, and the consequences can be significant. However, all is not lost. Having a defense attorney represent you can make a night-to-day difference in the outcome of your case and your wellbeing during the process.
When you have been accused of a crime, securing qualified defense counsel is one of the most significant moves you make. You not only need a legal expert to navigate your case and ensure laws are followed on both sides of the courtroom, but you deserve someone in your corner, an attorney you trust and feel comfortable with, one who is knowledgeable and skilled in cases like yours.
Our firm has a team of lawyers and paralegals who serve those accused of crimes in courts across New Bloomfield and throughout the state of Missouri. Find out how we can help you with your criminal case by calling (314) 900-HELP or contacting us online now.
The Important Role of Your New Bloomfield, Missouri Defense Attorney
As your defense attorney, we is tasked with defending your legal rights and interests during the course of the criminal justice process. We abide by the highest standard and guarantee that you receive fair treatment, from the arrest procedure and evidence they use to the trial proceedings — if your case goes to trial.
On top of protecting your basic constitutional rights, we strive to help resolve your case while minimizing the reach of the legal consequences on your life. Depending on the situation and the charges, we will fight for the best possible outcome, which might be receiving a lesser sentence, getting the charges reduced to less serious crimes, getting the case dismissed entirely, defeating the charges at trial, or working out a plea deal.
Your Combs Law Group legal defense team works tirelessly to investigate the evidence presented in the allegations against you. From interviewing witnesses and consulting with topical experts to negotiating with the prosecuting attorneys, when you hire us, we are dedicated to building a strong defense. And when it comes time for court proceedings to take place, we are right there with you (or there on your behalf), providing legal counsel, representation and support during plea negotiations, pre-trial hearings, and trials.
Why Hire a Defense Attorney?
If you are facing criminal charges, hiring a strong defense attorney in New Bloomfield, Missouri is imperative. Combs Law Group’s defense attorneys bring years of specialized expertise, training, and records of success in Missouri criminal cases similar to yours and will lead you through the legal process.
When you hire the right criminal defense lawyer in New Bloomfield, Missouri, we will:
- Enforce your rights: As your New Bloomfield, Missouri area defense attorney, your Combs Law Group legal team will look out for your best interests and protect you throughout the criminal justice process. Actions such as unlawful search and seizure, coerced confessions, or other infringements go against the laws put in place to protect you when accused of a crime. We hold Missouri courts accountable when they breach your rights.
- Investigate your case: One of the duties of a defense attorney in New Bloomfield, Missouri and benefits to retain one is to investigate your case to uncover evidence and facts that support your defense case. We interview witnesses, consult with experts, and scrutinize police reports, medical records, and other documents related to the case.
- Navigate the legal system: The Missouri criminal justice system can be complicated and bewildering. A Combs Law Group defense attorney in New Bloomfield, Missouri will help you work through the legal system and grasp the charges against you, the possible consequences of a conviction, and your options for resolving the matter.
- Provide legal counsel and guidance: As experienced New Bloomfield, Missouri criminal defense lawyers, we are able to counsel you on all aspects of and possibilities in your case. We help you understand the Missouri criminal justice system and the potential consequences of a conviction so you can make the right decision.
- Build a strong defense: A defense attorney has the knowledge, skills, and resources to build a solid defense on your behalf. We investigate the evidence, interview witnesses, consult with experts and present a compelling case in your defense.
- Negotiate a favorable outcome: Your defense attorney will negotiate with prosecutors to arrive at the best possible outcome for your case. The possible outcomes depend on the details of your arrest and the case the prosecution has built you. We may be able to convince the prosecutor to drop the case against you, negotiate a plea bargain, seek a reduction in charges or sentence or obtain an acquittal at trial.
- Minimize the impact: A criminal conviction can significantly impact your life, both personal and professional. Your Combs Law defense attorney in New Bloomfield, Missouri will help you keep the effect of your criminal charges on your life by way of diversion programs or other sentencing options. If you are ultimately charged, as your New Bloomfield, Missouri defense attorney we may be able to help address your criminal record and refer you with resources to help you keep certain rights, secure employment and do other things that are difficult to do with a criminal record.
- Provide access to resources: A defense attorney has access to a number of resources that can help support your defense that you would otherwise not be able to use if you were to represent yourself. We might work with private investigators, forensic experts or other professionals to gather evidence and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Experience peace of mind: Dealing with the reality of New Bloomfield, Missouri criminal charges can be a frightening and uncertain time. By hiring an experienced defense attorney from Combs Law Group, you can have peace of mind knowing that you have an experienced professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you every step of way.
In the end, each case is unique, and you need personalized legal advice. That starts with a free consultation where you consult with a prospective defense attorney to determine the fit and what you can expect if you were to work together. Get a consultation today by calling (314) 900-HELP or requesting one online.
At Combs Law Group in New Bloomfield, Missouri, we’ve seen clients facing a wide range of criminal charges over the years from simple misdemeanors to complex felonies. Every type of charge comes with its own unique set of legal issues and challenges that require the expertise of a seasoned New Bloomfield, Missouri defense attorney. Below are some of the most common types of criminal charges that we handle. For additional case types, check out our full list of criminal defense practice areas or contact an attorney now.
Drug charges can be complex and challenging cases. The charges can range from possession
. These charges are often the result of a drug bust or investigation by law enforcement.
If you are facing drug charges in New Bloomfield, Missouri, you owe it to yourself to hire a defense attorney near New Bloomfield, Missouri who has handled these types of cases. A skilled Combs Law Group attorney will seek to suppress the evidence obtained, object to the evidence presented, and negotiate with prosecutors to obtain a favorable plea agreement.
DWI or driving while intoxicated charges can be life-altering. It can result in fines, license suspension, and even jail time. Though a DWI is often the result of driving while drunk, you can also be arrested for a DWI even if you are under the influence of drugs
. If you have been arrested for DWI, it is important to contact a defense attorney in New Bloomfield, Missouri right away. An experienced attorney can dispute the results of the breathalyzer or blood test, seek to exclude evidence obtained during the stop, and negotiate with prosecutors to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
Though Missouri gun laws are fairly permissive, gun owners must operate firearms within the specifications of state and federal gun laws, and those who don’t are vulnerable to very serious criminal charges. Gun charges can include illegal possession, brandishing a weapon, and using a weapon in the commission of a crime. These charges can carry serious consequences, including fines, imprisonment, and the loss of your right to own a firearm. A defense attorney can work to question the validity of the evidence, negotiate with prosecutors, and protect your Second Amendment rights.
Violent crimes refers to an entire category of crimes that range in severity and punishment, including assault, battery, manslaughter and homicide. A skilled defense attorney can dispute the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
There are a variety of crimes that fall under the category of sex crimes, such as charges of rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, and child exploitation. Although the severity and penalties for each crime may differ, charges like these can have long-lasting consequences, such as sex offender registration. If you are facing charges for any of these crimes, a Combs Law Group defense attorney in New Bloomfield, Missouri can challenge the evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and protect your legal rights throughout the entire legal process.
Embezzlement, identity theft, credit card fraud, and larceny are all instances of theft-related crimes. Theft-related charges can result in fines and other penalties, as well as jail time or even imprisonment. But in addition to the court’s sentence, you will also be left with a criminal record that can affect your personal and professional life. It can make it very difficult to obtain a job, receive assistance, or qualify for opportunities that you want to pursue. With a criminal defense attorney from Combs Law Group representing you in New Bloomfield, Missouri, you can challenge the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense.
If you are charged with a crime of any kind, it is crucial to hire a defense attorney who has experience dealing with cases similar to yours. Each type of charge presents its own set of unique legal issues and obstacles, and a skilled attorney can help you work through the intricacies of the criminal justice system and strive for the optimal result in your case. As a criminal defense law firm serving New Bloomfield, Missouri, we are committed to defending our clients’ legal rights and supplying compassionate and effective representation. To book a consultation and find out how we can assist you with your criminal case, get in touch with us immediately. Call (314) 900-HELP or send us a message.
FAQs our Attorneys Hear
How do I choose a good defense attorney?
You should look for an experienced defense attorney who has handled cases similar to yours and has a proven record of winning in court. You also deserve a lawyer who is responsive to your needs and communicates clearly and effectively with you throughout the legal process.
What are the fees for a defense attorney?
The cost of legal representation from a qualified New Bloomfield, Missouri criminal defense lawyer depends on a number of factors, such as the complexity of your case and the attorney’s level of experience. It is important to discuss fees and payment plans with your attorney before signing a contract. Start with a free consultation from a Combs Law Group attorney so we can understand your case and the cost of the legal representation you require.
Is it possible for a defense attorney to help me stay out of jail?
Despite the fact that there is no assurance that you can avoid jail time, an adept defense attorney similar to the lawyers at Combs Law Group can strive to reach plea agreements, dispute the proof presented by the prosecution, and create a robust defense in your favor. At the end of the day, your case result will depend on several factors, like the strength of the evidence against you and the decision of the judge and prosecutor handling your case.
Consult a Defense Attorney in New Bloomfield, Missouri Now | Combs Law Group
If you have been faced with charges for any crime, whether an municipal offense, minor crime, breach of supervision or felony, the sooner you speak to a lawyer, the better. You deserve a strong defense and a chance for fair treatment from the court.
Your Combs Law Group defense lawyer will stand proudly by your side and serve as your ally, someone you can depend upon to act in your best interest and fight for your rights and fair treatment. Contact our office to consult an experienced criminal defense lawyer in New Bloomfield, Missouri right away. Call us at (314) 900-HELP or request a consultation online.