The Importance of Hiring a Skilled Defense Attorney inLadue, Missouri
Ladue, Missouri Defense Attorney. When you’re facing the potential of a criminal conviction, who among us wouldn’t be frightened, stressed, or possibly even tempted to run and ignore reality? It’s scary, and the consequences can be significant. However, hiring a defense attorney can improve your chances of a positive outcome and provide you with support and guidance during the legal proceedings.
In case you are charged with a criminal offense, hiring a skilled defense attorney is one of the most critical moves you make. You not only need a legal expert to navigate your case and ensure laws are followed on both sides of the courtroom, but you deserve someone in your corner, an attorney you trust and feel comfortable with, one who is knowledgeable and skilled in cases like yours.
Combs Law Group has a team of lawyers and paralegals who serve people who have been accused of crimes in courts across Ladue and throughout the state of Missouri. Find out how we can help you with your criminal case by calling (314) 900-HELP or contacting us online now.
The Critical Role of Your Ladue, Missouri Defense Attorney
As your defense attorney, we is tasked with protecting your legal rights and interests throughout the criminal justice process. We adhere to the highest standard and guarantee that you are treated fairly, from your Miranda rights during the arrest and evidence they use to the trial proceedings — if your case goes to trial.
In addition to protecting your basic constitutional rights, we strive to help resolve your case while lessening the reach of the legal consequences on your life. Depending on the situation and the charges, we will insist upon the ideal outcome, which might be receiving a lesser sentence, getting the charges reduced to lesser crimes, getting the case dismissed entirely, defeating the charges at trial, or working out a plea deal.
Your Combs Law Group legal defense team works tirelessly to investigate the evidence surrounding the allegations against you. From interviewing witnesses and consulting with topical experts to negotiating with the prosecuting attorneys, when you hire us, we are dedicated to building a strong case in your defense. And when it comes time for court proceedings to take place, we are right there with you (or there on your behalf), supplying legal counsel, representation and support in court proceedings, such as plea negotiations, pre-trial hearings, and trials.
Why Hire a Defense Attorney?
If you are suspected of a crime, hiring a strong defense attorney in Ladue, Missouri is crucial. Combs Law Group’s defense attorneys bring years of specialized expertise, training, and records of success in Missouri criminal cases similar to yours and will guide you through the legal process.
When you hire the right criminal defense lawyer in Ladue, Missouri, we will:
- Enforce your rights: As your Ladue, Missouri area defense attorney, we ensure that your legal rights are protected throughout the criminal justice process. Actions such as unlawful search and seizure, coerced confessions, or other infringements violate the laws put in place to protect you when accused of a crime. We see to it that Missouri courts are held accountable when they breach your rights.
- Investigate your case: One of the duties of a defense attorney in Ladue, Missouri and reasons for retain one is to conduct an investigation to uncover evidence and facts that support your defense case. We interview witnesses, consult with experts, and examine police reports, medical records, and other documents related to the case.
- Navigate the legal system: The Missouri criminal justice system can be intricate and bewildering. A Combs Law Group defense attorney in Ladue, Missouri will help you work through the legal system and grasp the charges against you, the possible consequences of a conviction, and your options for resolving the matter.
- Provide legal counsel and guidance: As experienced Ladue, Missouri criminal defense lawyers, we are able to counsel you on all aspects of and possibilities in your case. We help you navigate the Missouri criminal justice system and the potential consequences of a conviction so you can make the right decision.
- Build a strong defense: A defense attorney has the knowledge, skills, and resources to build a solid defense on your behalf. We investigate the evidence, question witnesses, consult with experts and offer a compelling case in your defense.
- Negotiate a favorable outcome: Your defense attorney will negotiate with prosecutors to arrive at the best possible outcome for your case. The possible outcomes depend on the details of your arrest and the case the prosecution has against you. We may be able to persuade the prosecutor to drop the case against you, negotiate a plea bargain, seek a reduction in charges or sentence or land an acquittal at trial.
- Minimize the impact: A criminal conviction can substantially impact your life, both personal and professional. With the help of a skilled and dedicated defense attorney in Ladue, Missouri, you can minimize the impact of criminal charges through community service or other sentencing options. If you are ultimately charged, as your Ladue, Missouri defense attorney we may be able to help address your criminal record and connect you with resources to help you retain certain rights, secure employment and do other things that are difficult to do with a criminal record.
- Leverage our resources: A defense attorney has access to a range of resources that can help support your defense that you would otherwise not be able to use if you were to represent yourself. We might work with private investigators, scientists or other professionals to gather evidence and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Enjoy peace of mind: Facing the reality of Ladue, Missouri criminal charges can be a frightening and uncertain time. By hiring an experienced defense attorney from Combs Law Group, you can have peace of mind knowing that you have a skilled professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you along the way.
In the end, each case is unique, and you need personalized legal advice. That starts with a free consultation where you talk to a prospective defense attorney to determine the fit and what you can expect if you were to work together. Schedule a consultation today by calling (314) 900-HELP or requesting one online.
At Combs Law Group in Ladue, Missouri, we’ve represented clients facing a wide range of criminal charges in our practice from simple misdemeanors to complex felonies. Each type of charge brings its own unique set of legal complexities that require the experience of a seasoned Ladue, Missouri defense attorney. Below are some of the most common types of criminal charges that we handle. For additional case types, check out our full list of criminal defense practice areas or contact an attorney now.
Drug charges can be complex and challenging cases. The charges can range from small possession charges
. Drug charges typically stem from police investigations and arrests.
If you are facing drug charges in Ladue, Missouri, it is crucial to hire a defense attorney near Ladue, Missouri who has handled drug-related charges. A skilled Combs Law Group attorney will challenge the legality of the search and seizure, challenge the admissibility of evidence, and negotiate with prosecutors to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
DWI or driving while intoxicated charges can be life-altering. The potential penalties include fines, license suspension, and jail time. Though a DWI is often the result of driving while drunk, you can also be arrested for a DWI even if you are under the influence of drugs
. If you have been arrested for DWI, it is essential to contact a defense attorney in Ladue, Missouri right away. An experienced attorney can question the accuracy of the tests, challenge the legality of the traffic stop, and negotiate with prosecutors to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
Though Missouri gun laws are fairly permissive, gun owners must operate firearms within the specifications of state and federal gun laws, and those who don’t can be subject to severe penalties. Gun charges can include illegal possession, brandishing a weapon, and using a weapon in the commission of a crime. These charges can carry serious consequences, including fines, imprisonment, and the loss of your right to own a firearm. A defense attorney can work to build a strong defense on your behalf, negotiate with prosecutors, and protect your Second Amendment rights.
Violent crimes such as assault, battery, manslaughter and homicide are serious and can carry significant penalties. A skilled defense attorney can dispute the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
There are a variety of crimes that fall under the category of sex crimes, including rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, and child exploitation. Although the severity and penalties for each crime may differ, charges like these can have long-lasting consequences, such as sex offender registration. If you are facing charges for any of these crimes, a Combs Law Group defense attorney in Ladue, Missouri can challenge the evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and protect your legal rights from start to finish.
Embezzlement, identity theft, credit card fraud, and larceny are all examples of theft-related crimes. Conviction for any of these crimes can result in monetary penalties and probation, as well as jail time or even imprisonment. However, in addition to the court’s sentence, you will also be left with a criminal record that can impact your personal and professional life. It can make it very difficult to obtain a job, receive assistance, or qualify for opportunities that you want to pursue. Hire a defense attorney from Combs Law Group in Ladue, Missouri to contest the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
If you are accused of a crime of any kind, it is vital to hire a defense attorney who has experience dealing with cases comparable to yours. Each type of charge presents its own distinct legal issues and obstacles, and a skilled attorney can help you get through the complications of the criminal justice system and strive for the most favorable outcome in your case. As a criminal defense law firm serving Ladue, Missouri, we are committed to safeguarding our clients’ legal rights and supplying empathetic and effective representation. To receive a consultation and find out how we can assist you with your criminal case, get in touch with us today. Call (314) 900-HELP or send us a message.
Frequently Asked Questions from our Clients
What should I look for when hiring a defense attorney?
When hiring a defense attorney, it is important to look for someone with experience in handling your specific type of case, one with a strong track record of success in the courtroom You also should look for a lawyer who is responsive to your needs and communicates clearly and effectively with you throughout the legal process.
How do I pay for a defense attorney?
The cost of legal representation from a qualified Ladue, Missouri criminal defense lawyer depends on a number of factors, such as the complexity of your case and the attorney’s level of experience. It is important to discuss fees and payment arrangements with your attorney before hiring them. Start with a free consultation from a Combs Law Group attorney so we can understand your case and the cost of the legal representation you require.
How can a defense attorney assist me stay out of jail?
Although there is no assurance that you can avoid jail time, an adept defense attorney such as the lawyers at Combs Law Group can work to negotiate plea agreements, contest the evidence of the prosecution, and build a robust argument for your side. At the end of the day, your case result will depend on a number of factors, including the strength of the evidence against you and the decision of the judge and prosecutor handling your case.
Speak to a Defense Attorney in Ladue, Missouri Now | Combs Law Group
If you have been accused of any crime, whether an municipal offense, minor crime, breach of supervision or felony, it is paramount that you act right away. You deserve a solid defense and a chance for fair treatment from the court.
Your Combs Law Group defense lawyer will stand proudly by your side and serve as your representative, someone you can count on to act in your best interest and fight for your freedom and fair treatment. Reach out to the Combs Law Group office to speak to an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Ladue, Missouri right away. Call us at (314) 900-HELP or send us a message online.