Ask us about our affordable payment options.
The Importance of Hiring a Skilled Defense Attorney inFrontenac, Missouri
Frontenac, Missouri Defense Attorney. When you’re accused of a crime, who among us wouldn’t be frightened, stressed, or possibly even tempted to run and ignore reality? Put frankly, it’s a big deal and the consequences can be severe. However, all is not lost. Having a defense attorney represent you can improve your chances of a positive outcome and provide you with support and guidance during the process.
In case you are charged with a criminal offense, hiring a skilled defense attorney can be one of the most important moves you make. It is crucial not only to have legal representation, but also to select an attorney you trust and feel comfortable with, one who is knowledgeable and skilled in cases like yours.
Combs Law Group has a team of attorneys and legal assistants who serve those accused of crimes in courts across Frontenac and throughout the state of Missouri. Find out how we can help you with your criminal case by calling (314) 900-HELP or contacting us online now.
The Crucial Role of Your Frontenac, Missouri Defense Attorney
As your defense attorney, we is tasked with protecting your legal rights and interests during the course of the criminal justice process. We adhere to the highest standard and guarantee that you receive fair treatment, from the arrest procedure and evidence they use to the trial proceedings — if your case goes to trial.
In addition to looking out for your basic constitutional rights, we strive to help resolve your case while minimizing the reach of the legal consequences on your life. Depending on the situation and the charges, we will battle for the ideal outcome, which could be receiving a lesser sentence, reducing the charges reduced to less serious crimes, getting the case dismissed entirely, defeating the charges at trial, or working out a plea deal.
Your Combs Law Group legal defense team works tirelessly to examine the evidence surrounding the allegations against you. From interrogating witnesses and consulting with topical experts to negotiating with the prosecuting attorneys, when you hire us, we are committed to building a strong case in your defense. And when it comes time for court proceedings to take place, we are right there with you (or there on your behalf), providing legal counsel, representation and support during plea negotiations, pre-trial hearings, and trials.
Why Hire a Defense Attorney?
When facing criminal charges, hiring a strong defense attorney in Frontenac, Missouri is imperative. Combs Law Group’s defense attorneys bring years of specialized expertise, training, and records of success in Missouri criminal cases similar to yours and will guide you through the legal process.
When you retain the right criminal defense lawyer in Frontenac, Missouri, we will:
- Protect your rights: As your Frontenac, Missouri area defense attorney, your Combs Law Group legal team will ensure that your legal rights are protected throughout the criminal justice process. Actions such as unlawful search and seizure, coerced confessions, or other infringements go against the protections put into law to protect the accused. We see to it that Missouri courts are held accountable when they breach your rights.
- Investigate your case: One of the responsibilities of a defense attorney in Frontenac, Missouri and reasons for hiring one is to conduct an investigation to retrieve evidence and facts that support your defense case. We question witnesses, consult with experts, and examine police reports, medical records, and other documents related to the case.
- Navigate the legal system: The Missouri criminal justice system can be complex and bewildering. A Combs Law Group defense attorney in Frontenac, Missouri will help you navigate the legal system and grasp the charges against you, the potential impact of a criminal conviction on your life, and the possible paths to resolution.
- Provide legal counsel and guidance: As experienced Frontenac, Missouri criminal defense lawyers, we are able to advise you on all aspects of and choices available in your case. We help you understand the Missouri criminal justice system and the potential consequences of a conviction so you can take the appropriate decision.
- Build a strong defense: A defense attorney has the knowledge, proficiency, and resources to build a strong defense on your behalf. We examine the evidence, question witnesses, consult with experts and offer a compelling case in your defense.
- Negotiate a favorable outcome: Your defense attorney will negotiate with prosecutors to arrive at the best possible outcome for your case. The possible outcomes depend on the details of your arrest and the case the prosecution has against you. We may be able to persuade the prosecutor to drop the case against you, negotiate a plea bargain, seek a reduction in charges or sentence or land an acquittal at trial.
- Minimize the impact: A criminal conviction can greatly impact your life, both personal and professional. Your Combs Law defense attorney in Frontenac, Missouri will help you keep the effect of your criminal charges on your life through diversion programs or other sentencing options. If you are ultimately charged, as your Frontenac, Missouri defense attorney we may be able to help address your criminal record and refer you with resources to help you keep certain rights, secure employment and do other things that are difficult to do with a criminal record.
- Provide access to resources: A defense attorney has access to a number of resources that can help support your defense that you would otherwise not be able to use if you were to represent yourself. We might work with private investigators, scientists or other professionals to collect evidence and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Find peace of mind: Facing the reality of Frontenac, Missouri criminal charges can be a daunting and uncertain time. By hiring an experienced defense attorney from Combs Law Group, you will experience peace of mind knowing that you have an experienced professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you along the way.
Ultimately, each case is unique, and you require personalized legal advice. That starts with a free consultation where you meet with a prospective defense attorney to determine the fit and what you can expect if you were to work together. Arrange a consultation today by calling (314) 900-HELP or requesting one online.
As a criminal defense law firm in Frontenac, Missouri, we’ve seen a broad range of criminal charges in our practice carrying potential sentences ranging from minor to life-altering. Every type of charge comes with its own set of legal nuances that require the skillset of a seasoned Frontenac, Missouri defense attorney. Below are some of the most common types of criminal charges that we handle. For additional case types, check out our full list of criminal defense practice areas or contact an attorney now.
Drug ChargesWe often represent clients facing drug charges. The charges can vary from small possession charges to trafficking and distribution. These charges are often the result of a drug bust or investigation by law enforcement.
If you are facing drug charges in Frontenac, Missouri, you owe it to yourself to hire a defense attorney near Frontenac, Missouri who has experience in handling these types of cases. A skilled Combs Law Group attorney can challenge the legality of the search and seizure, argue against the admissibility of evidence, and negotiate with prosecutors to reduce the severity of the charges.
DWIBeing charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI) can be a daunting experience. The consequences can be severe, including significant fines and even imprisonment. Though a DWI is often the result of driving while drunk, you can also be arrested for a DWI even if you are under the influence of drugs. If you have been arrested for DWI, it is important to contact a defense attorney in Frontenac, Missouri without delay. An experienced attorney can challenge the accuracy of the breathalyzer or blood test, seek to exclude evidence obtained during the stop, and negotiate with prosecutors to reduce the severity of the charges.
Though Missouri gun laws are fairly permissive, gun owners must operate firearms within the specifications of state and federal gun laws, and those who don’t can be subject to severe penalties. Gun charges can include illegal possession, brandishing a weapon, and using a weapon in the commission of a crime. The potential penalties include fines, imprisonment, and loss of the right to own firearms. A defense attorney can work to build a strong defense on your behalf, negotiate with prosecutors, and protect your Second Amendment rights.
Violent crimes refers to an entire category of crimes that range in severity and punishment, including assault, battery, manslaughter and homicide. A skilled defense attorney can seek to exclude evidence obtained by the prosecution, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
There are a variety of crimes that fall under the category of sex crimes, including rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, and child exploitation. Although the severity and penalties for each crime may differ, charges like these can have long-lasting consequences, such as sex offender registration. If you are facing charges for any of these crimes, a Combs Law Group defense attorney in Frontenac, Missouri can challenge the evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and protect your legal rights throughout the entire legal process.
Embezzlement, identity theft, credit card fraud, and larceny are all examples of theft charges. Conviction for any of these crimes can result in fines and other penalties, as well as jail time or even imprisonment. However, in addition to the court’s sentence, you will also be left with a criminal record that can impact your personal and professional life. It can make it very difficult to obtain a job, receive assistance, or qualify for opportunities that you want to pursue. Hire a defense attorney from Combs Law Group in Frontenac, Missouri to dispute the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
If you are facing criminal charges of any kind, it is crucial to hire a defense attorney who has experience dealing with cases comparable to yours. Each type of charge presents its own unique legal issues and challenges, and a skilled attorney can help you work through the intricacies of the criminal justice system and strive for the most favorable outcome in your case. As a criminal defense law firm serving Frontenac, Missouri, we are passionate about safeguarding our clients’ legal rights and offering compassionate and effective representation. To receive a consultation and discover our capabilities regarding your criminal case, contact us immediately. Call (314) 900-HELP or send us a message.
Frequently Asked Questions from our Clients
What should I look for when hiring a defense attorney?
You should look for an experienced defense attorney who has handled cases similar to yours and has a proven record of winning in court. You also should look for a lawyer who communicates with you, answers your questions and provides the information you need to make sound decisions for yourself during the case.
How do I pay for a defense attorney?
The cost of legal representation from a qualified Frontenac, Missouri criminal defense lawyer depends on a number of factors, such as the complexity of your case and the attorney’s level of experience. It is important to discuss fees and payment options with your attorney before hiring them. Start with a free consultation from a Combs Law Group attorney so we can understand your case and the cost of the legal representation you require.
How can a defense attorney assist me stay out of jail?
Even though it is not guaranteed that you can avoid jail time, a skilled defense attorney like the ones at Combs Law Group can aim to secure plea agreements, dispute the proof presented by the prosecution, and construct a strong defense in your favor. In the end, the outcome of your case will depend on a number of factors, such as the solidity of the proof against you and how the judge and prosecutor handle your case.
Contact a Defense Attorney in Frontenac, Missouri Today | Combs Law Group
If you have been arrested and charged with any crime, whether an ordinance violation, misdemeanor, breach of supervision or felony, the sooner you speak to a lawyer, the better. You deserve a solid defense and protection from injustice.
Your Combs Law Group defense attorney will stand proudly by your side and serve as your ally, someone you can depend upon to work toward your best interest and fight for your rights and fair treatment. Contact the Combs Law Group office to consult an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Frontenac, Missouri right away. Call us at (314) 900-HELP or request a consultation online.