Ask us about our affordable payment options.
The Importance of Hiring a Skilled Defense Attorney inDardenne Prairie, Missouri
Dardenne Prairie, Missouri Defense Attorney. When accused of a crime, it’s natural to panic, feel hopeless or be tempted to run and avoid the issue for as long as you can. Put frankly, it’s a big deal and the consequences can be significant. However, all is not lost. Having a defense attorney represent you can improve your chances of a positive outcome and provide you with support and guidance throughout the process.
If you are facing criminal charges, finding a competent defense lawyer is one of the most critical decisions you make. You not only need a legal expert to navigate your case and ensure laws are followed on both sides of the courtroom, but you deserve someone in your corner, an attorney you trust and feel comfortable with, one who is knowledgeable and skilled in cases like yours.
Our firm has a team of lawyers and paralegals who defend people who have been accused of crimes in courts across Dardenne Prairie and throughout the state of Missouri. Find out how we can help you with your criminal case by calling (314) 900-HELP or contacting us online now.
The Vital Role of Your Dardenne Prairie, Missouri Defense Attorney
As your defense attorney, our legal defense team is tasked with protecting your legal rights and interests during the course of the criminal justice process. We adhere to the highest standard and make sure that you are treated fairly, from the arrest procedure and the prosecution’s use of evidence.
In addition to looking out for your basic constitutional rights, we strive to help resolve your case while lessening the reach of the legal consequences on your life. Depending on the situation and the charges, we will insist upon the best possible outcome, which could be receiving a lesser sentence, reducing the charges reduced to lesser crimes, getting the case dismissed entirely, defeating the charges at trial, or working out a plea deal.
Your Combs Law Group legal defense team works tirelessly to scrutinize the evidence surrounding the allegations against you. From interviewing witnesses and consulting with topical experts to negotiating with the prosecuting attorneys, when you hire us, we are dedicated to building a strong case in your defense. And when it comes time for court proceedings to take place, we are right there with you (or there on your behalf), offering legal counsel, representation and support in court proceedings, such as plea negotiations, pre-trial hearings, and trials.
Why Hire a Defense Attorney?
If you are suspected of a crime, hiring a strong defense attorney in Dardenne Prairie, Missouri is imperative. Combs Law Group’s defense attorneys bring years of specialized expertise, training, and records of success in Missouri criminal cases similar to yours and will guide you through the legal process.
When you retain a qualified criminal defense lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, Missouri, we will:
- Protect your rights: As your Dardenne Prairie, Missouri area defense attorney, your Combs Law Group legal team will ensure that your legal rights are protected throughout the criminal justice process. Behaviors such as unlawful search and seizure, coerced confessions, or other infringements go against the laws put in place to protect you when accused of a crime. We make sure that Missouri courts are held accountable when they violate your rights.
- Investigate your case: One of the duties of a defense attorney in Dardenne Prairie, Missouri and reasons for retain one is to investigate your case to uncover evidence and facts that support your defense case. We question witnesses, consult with experts, and examine police reports, medical records, and other documents related to the case.
- Navigate the legal system: The Missouri criminal justice system can be complex and confusing. A Combs Law Group defense attorney in Dardenne Prairie, Missouri will help you maneuver the legal system and understand the charges against you, the possible consequences of a conviction, and your options for resolving the matter.
- Provide legal counsel and guidance: As experienced Dardenne Prairie, Missouri criminal defense lawyers, we are able to counsel you on all aspects of and choices available in your case. We help you navigate the Missouri criminal justice system and the potential consequences of a conviction so you can take the right move.
- Build a strong defense: A defense attorney has the knowledge, skills, and resources to build a strong defense on your behalf. We investigate the evidence, interview witnesses, consult with experts and present a compelling case in your defense.
- Negotiate a favorable outcome: Your defense attorney will negotiate with prosecutors to arrive at the best possible outcome for your case. The possible outcomes depend on the details of your arrest and the case the prosecution has against you. We may be able to convince the prosecutor to drop the case against you, negotiate a plea bargain, seek a reduction in charges or sentence or secure an acquittal at trial.
- Minimize the impact: A criminal conviction can greatly impact your life, both personal and professional. Your Combs Law defense attorney in Dardenne Prairie, Missouri will help you keep the effect of your criminal charges on your life by way of alternative sentencing programs or other sentencing options. If you are ultimately charged, as your Dardenne Prairie, Missouri defense attorney we may be able to help address your criminal record and connect you with resources to help you retain certain rights, find employment and do other things that are difficult to do with a criminal record.
- Leverage our resources: A defense attorney has access to a number of resources that can help support your defense that you would otherwise not be able to use if you were to represent yourself. We might work with investigators, technical experts or other professionals to gather evidence and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Find peace of mind: Facing the reality of Dardenne Prairie, Missouri criminal charges can be a unsettling and uncertain time. By hiring an experienced defense attorney from Combs Law Group, you will find peace of mind knowing that you have a qualified professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you every step of way.
Ultimately, each case is unique, and you deserve personalized legal advice. That starts with a free consultation where you talk to a prospective defense attorney to determine the fit and what you can expect if you were to work together. Schedule a consultation today by calling (314) 900-HELP or requesting one online.
As a criminal defense law firm in Dardenne Prairie, Missouri, we’ve encountered a wide variety of criminal charges in our practice from simple misdemeanors to complex felonies. Every type of charge comes with its own set of legal issues and challenges that call for the experience of a seasoned Dardenne Prairie, Missouri defense attorney. Below are some of the most common types of criminal charges that we work. If you don’t see the kind of charges you are facing listed here, check out our full list of criminal defense practice areas or contact an attorney now.
Drug ChargesDrug charges can be complex and challenging cases. The charges can range from possession to trafficking and distribution. These charges are often the result of a drug bust or investigation by law enforcement.
If you are facing drug charges in Dardenne Prairie, Missouri, it is vital to hire a defense attorney near Dardenne Prairie, Missouri who has experience in handling drug-related charges. A skilled Combs Law Group attorney will question the legality of the search and seizure, challenge the admissibility of evidence, and negotiate with prosecutors to reduce or dismiss the charges or land an alternative sentencing deal such as rehab or drug court.
DWIDWI or driving while intoxicated charges can be life-altering. It can result in fines, license suspension, and even jail time. Though a DWI is often the result of driving while drunk, you can also be arrested for a DWI even if you are under the influence of drugs. If you have been arrested for DWI, it is essential to contact a defense attorney in Dardenne Prairie, Missouri right away. An experienced attorney can question the accuracy of the tests, seek to exclude evidence obtained during the stop, and negotiate with prosecutors to reduce the severity of the charges.
Though Missouri gun laws are fairly permissive, gun owners must operate firearms within the specifications of state and federal gun laws, and those who don’t are vulnerable to very serious criminal charges. Gun charges can include illegal possession, brandishing a weapon, and using a weapon in the commission of a crime. These charges can carry serious consequences, including fines, imprisonment, and the loss of your right to own a firearm. A defense attorney can work to build a strong defense on your behalf, negotiate with prosecutors, and protect your Second Amendment rights.
Violent crimes such as assault, battery, manslaughter and homicide are serious and can carry significant penalties. A skilled defense attorney can challenge the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
There are a variety of crimes that fall under the category of sex crimes, including rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, and child exploitation. Although the severity and penalties for each crime may differ, charges like these can have long-lasting consequences, such as sex offender registration. If you are facing charges for any of these crimes, a Combs Law Group defense attorney in Dardenne Prairie, Missouri can fight the evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and protect your legal rights every step of the way.
Embezzlement, identity theft, credit card fraud, and larceny are all instances of theft-related crimes. Conviction for any of these crimes can result in fines and penalties, as well as jail time or even imprisonment. But in addition to the court’s sentence, you will also be left with a criminal record that can impact your personal and professional life. It can make it very difficult to obtain a job, receive assistance, or qualify for opportunities that you want to pursue. With the help of a criminal defense attorney from Combs Law Group representing you in Dardenne Prairie, Missouri, you can challenge the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense.
If you are facing criminal charges of any kind, it is important to retain a defense attorney who has experience handling cases similar to yours. Each type of charge presents its own set of unique legal issues and complications, and a skilled attorney can help you work through the intricacies of the criminal justice system and strive for the optimal result in your case. As a criminal defense law firm serving Dardenne Prairie, Missouri, we are dedicated to protecting our clients’ legal rights and offering empathetic and effective representation. To receive a consultation and discover our capabilities regarding your criminal case, get in touch with us immediately. Call (314) 900-HELP or send us a message.
Frequently Asked Questions about Criminal Defense
What are the qualities of a good defense attorney?
You should look for an experienced defense attorney with experience in handling your specific type of case, one with a strong track record of success in the courtroom You also deserve an attorney who is responsive to your needs and communicates clearly and effectively with you throughout the legal process.
How do I pay for a defense attorney?
The cost of legal representation from a qualified Dardenne Prairie, Missouri criminal defense lawyer depends on a number of factors, such as the complexity of your case and the attorney’s level of experience. It is important to discuss fees and payment arrangements with your attorney before signing a contract. Start with a free consultation from a Combs Law Group attorney so we can understand your case and the cost of the legal representation you require.
How can a defense attorney help me stay out of jail?
Despite the fact that there is no certainty that you can avoid jail time, an adept defense attorney such as the lawyers at Combs Law Group can strive to reach plea bargains, challenge the prosecution’s evidence, and construct a robust argument in your favor. In the end, the outcome of your case will depend on various factors, like how strong the evidence is against you and the decision of the judge and prosecutor handling your case.
Speak to a Defense Attorney in Dardenne Prairie, Missouri Now | Combs Law Group
If you have been faced with charges for any crime, whether an ordinance violation, misdemeanor, parole or probation violation or felony, it is paramount that you act right away. You deserve a strong defense and protection from unfair treatment.
Your Combs Law Group defense attorney will stand proudly by your side and serve as your ally, someone you can depend upon to work toward your best interest and fight for your freedom and fair treatment. Reach out to the Combs Law Group office to consult an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, Missouri right away. Call us at (314) 900-HELP or send us a message online.