Ask us about our affordable payment options.
The Importance of Hiring a Skilled Defense Attorney inChain of Rocks, Missouri
Chain of Rocks, Missouri Defense Attorney. When facing the potential of a criminal conviction, who among us wouldn’t be frightened, stressed, or possibly even tempted to run and ignore reality? It’s scary, and the consequences — regardless of your actual guilt — can be severe. However, all is not lost. Having a defense attorney represent you can improve your chances of a positive outcome and provide you with support and guidance throughout the process.
If you are facing criminal charges, finding a competent defense lawyer is one of the most critical decisions you make. You not only need a legal expert to navigate your case and ensure laws are followed on both sides of the courtroom, but you deserve someone in your corner, an attorney you trust and feel comfortable with, one who is knowledgeable and skilled in cases like yours.
Our firm has a team of legal professionals and staff who defend people who have been accused of crimes in courts across Chain of Rocks and throughout the state of Missouri. Find out how we can help you with your criminal case by calling (314) 900-HELP or contacting us online now.
The Critical Role of Your Chain of Rocks, Missouri Defense Attorney
As your defense attorney, we is tasked with preserving your legal rights and interests during the course of the criminal justice process. We abide by the highest standard and guarantee that you receive fair treatment, from the arrest procedure and evidence they use to the trial proceedings — if your case goes to trial.
In addition to looking out for your basic constitutional rights, we strive to help resolve your case while lessening the reach of the legal consequences on your life. Depending on the situation and the charges, we will insist upon the best possible outcome, which might be receiving a lesser sentence, getting the charges reduced to less serious crimes, getting the case dismissed entirely, defeating the charges at trial, or working out a plea deal.
Your Combs Law Group legal defense team works tirelessly to scrutinize the evidence surrounding the allegations against you. From interrogating witnesses and consulting with topical experts to negotiating with the prosecuting attorneys, when you hire us, we are dedicated to building a strong case in your defense. And when your court dates roll around, we are right there with you (or there on your behalf), supplying legal counsel, representation and support in court proceedings, such as plea negotiations, pre-trial hearings, and trials.
Why Hire a Defense Attorney?
If you are suspected of a crime, hiring a strong defense attorney in Chain of Rocks, Missouri is essential. Combs Law Group’s defense attorneys bring years of specialized expertise, training, and records of success in Missouri criminal cases similar to yours and will lead you through the legal process.
When you hire the right criminal defense lawyer in Chain of Rocks, Missouri, we will:
- Enforce your rights: As your Chain of Rocks, Missouri area defense attorney, we ensure that your legal rights are protected throughout the criminal justice process. Behaviors such as unlawful search and seizure, coerced confessions, or other infringements are against the protections put into law to protect you when accused of a crime. We see to it that Missouri courts are held accountable when they violate your rights.
- Investigate your case: One of the advantages of a defense attorney in Chain of Rocks, Missouri and benefits to retain one is to investigate your case to retrieve evidence and facts that support your defense case. We interview witnesses, consult with experts, and review police reports, medical records, and other documents related to the case.
- Navigate the legal system: The Missouri criminal justice system can be complicated and confusing. A Combs Law Group defense attorney in Chain of Rocks, Missouri will help you work through the legal system and grasp the charges against you, the potential consequences of a conviction, and your options for resolving the matter.
- Provide legal counsel and guidance: As experienced Chain of Rocks, Missouri criminal defense lawyers, we are able to counsel you on all aspects of and possibilities in your case. We help you understand the Missouri criminal justice system and the potential consequences of a conviction so you can take the right decision.
- Build a strong defense: A defense attorney has the knowledge, proficiency, and resources to build a strong defense on your behalf. We examine the evidence, interview witnesses, consult with experts and offer a compelling case in your defense.
- Negotiate a favorable outcome: Your defense attorney will negotiate with prosecutors to arrive at the best possible outcome for your case. The possible outcomes depend on the details of your arrest and the case the prosecution has built you. We may be able to persuade the prosecutor to drop the case against you, negotiate a plea bargain, seek a reduction in charges or sentence or obtain an acquittal at trial.
- Minimize the impact: A criminal conviction can significantly impact your life, both personal and professional. Your Combs Law defense attorney in Chain of Rocks, Missouri will help you keep the effect of your criminal charges on your life by way of community service or other sentencing options. If you are ultimately charged, as your Chain of Rocks, Missouri defense attorney we may be able to help address your criminal record and refer you with resources to help you keep certain rights, find employment and do other things that are difficult to do with a criminal record.
- Leverage our resources: A defense attorney has access to a range of resources that can be used to win your case and that would be difficult to make use of if you were to represent yourself. We might work with investigators, scientists or other professionals to gather evidence and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Find peace of mind: Dealing with the reality of Chain of Rocks, Missouri criminal charges can be a unsettling and uncertain time. By hiring an experienced defense attorney from Combs Law Group, you will enjoy peace of mind knowing that you have an experienced professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you every step of way.
At the end of the day, each case is unique, and you need personalized legal advice. That starts with a free consultation where you speak to a prospective defense attorney to determine the fit and what you can expect if you were to work together. Schedule a consultation today by calling (314) 900-HELP or requesting one online.
At Combs Law Group in Chain of Rocks, Missouri, we’ve seen clients facing a wide range of criminal charges in our practice from simple misdemeanors to complex felonies. Each type of charge comes with its own unique set of challenges that call for the experience of a seasoned Chain of Rocks, Missouri defense attorney. Below are some of the most common types of criminal charges that we handle. If you don’t see the kind of charges you are facing listed here, check out our full list of criminal defense practice areas or contact an attorney now.
Drug ChargesDrug charges are one of the most common cases we handle. The charges can range from possession to trafficking and distribution. These charges are often the result of a drug bust or investigation by law enforcement.
If you are facing drug charges in Chain of Rocks, Missouri, you owe it to yourself to hire a defense attorney near Chain of Rocks, Missouri who has handled these types of cases. A skilled Combs Law Group attorney can question the legality of the search and seizure, challenge the admissibility of evidence, and negotiate with prosecutors to obtain a favorable plea agreement.
DWIDWI or driving while intoxicated charges can be life-altering. The consequences can be severe, including significant fines and even imprisonment. Though a DWI is often the result of driving while drunk, you can also be arrested for a DWI even if you are under the influence of drugs. If you have been arrested for DWI, it is important to contact a defense attorney in Chain of Rocks, Missouri right away. An experienced attorney can dispute the results of the breathalyzer or blood test, argue against the legality of the traffic stop, and negotiate with prosecutors to reduce the severity of the charges.
Though Missouri gun laws are fairly permissive, gun owners must operate firearms within the specifications of state and federal gun laws, and those who don’t can be subject to severe penalties. Gun charges can include illegal possession, brandishing a weapon, and using a weapon in the commission of a crime. These charges can carry serious consequences, including fines, imprisonment, and the loss of your right to own a firearm. A defense attorney can work to build a strong defense on your behalf, negotiate with prosecutors, and protect your Second Amendment rights.
Violent crimes refers to an entire category of crimes that range in severity and punishment, including assault, battery, manslaughter and homicide. A skilled defense attorney can challenge the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
There are a variety of crimes that fall under the category of sex crimes, such as rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, and child exploitation. Although the severity and penalties for each crime may differ, charges like these can have long-lasting consequences, such as mandatory sex offender registration. If you are facing charges for any of these crimes, a Combs Law Group defense attorney in Chain of Rocks, Missouri can challenge the evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and protect your legal rights throughout the entire criminal justice process.
Embezzlement, identity theft, credit card fraud, and larceny are all examples of theft charges. Conviction for any of these crimes can result in fines and other penalties, as well as jail time or even imprisonment. However, in addition to the court’s sentence, you will also be left with a criminal record that can affect your personal and professional life. It can make it extremely difficult to obtain a job, receive assistance, or qualify for opportunities that you want to pursue. Hire a defense attorney from Combs Law Group in Chain of Rocks, Missouri to contest the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
If you are facing criminal charges of any kind, it is vital to hire a defense attorney who has experience handling cases similar to yours. Each type of charge presents its own distinct legal issues and obstacles, and a skilled attorney can help you navigate the intricacies of the criminal justice system and strive for the most favorable outcome in your case. As a criminal defense law firm serving Chain of Rocks, Missouri, we are committed to defending our clients’ legal rights and offering empathetic and effective representation. To receive a consultation and find out how we can assist you with your criminal case, get in touch with us now. Call (314) 900-HELP or send us a message.
FAQs our Attorneys Hear
How do I choose a good defense attorney?
You should look for an experienced defense attorney with experience in handling your specific type of case, one with a strong track record of winning in court. On top of that, you deserve an attorney who communicates with you, answers your questions and provides the information you need to make sound decisions for yourself during the case.
How do I pay for a defense attorney?
The cost of legal representation from a qualified Chain of Rocks, Missouri criminal defense lawyer depends on a number of factors, such as the complexity of your case and the attorney’s level of experience. It is important to discuss fees and payment arrangements with your attorney before hiring them. Start with a free consultation from a Combs Law Group attorney so we can understand your case and the cost of the legal representation you require.
Is it possible for a defense attorney to assist me stay out of jail?
Even though it is not guaranteed that you can avoid jail time, a skilled defense attorney like the ones at Combs Law Group can work to negotiate plea deals, dispute the proof presented by the prosecution, and build a robust argument for your side. At the end of the day, the outcome of your case will depend on several factors, such as the strength of the evidence against you and how the judge and prosecutor handle your case.
Consult a Defense Attorney in Chain of Rocks, Missouri Now | Combs Law Group
If you have been arrested and charged with any crime, whether an ordinance violation, minor crime, parole or probation violation or felony, it is imperative that you act right away. You deserve a solid defense and protection from discrimination.
Your Combs Law Group defense lawyer will stand proudly by your side and serve as your representative, someone you can depend upon to act in your best interest and fight for your freedom and fair treatment. Contact our office to consult an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Chain of Rocks, Missouri right away. Call us at (314) 900-HELP or request a consultation online.