The Importance of Hiring a Skilled Defense Attorney inBoschertown, Missouri
Boschertown, Missouri Defense Attorney. When facing the potential of a criminal conviction, who among us wouldn’t be frightened, stressed, or possibly even tempted to run and ignore reality? It’s scary, and the consequences can be severe. However, hiring a defense attorney can make a night-to-day difference in the outcome of your case and your wellbeing throughout the process.
If you are facing criminal charges, finding a competent defense lawyer is one of the most critical decisions you make. You not only need a legal expert to navigate your case and ensure laws are followed on both sides of the courtroom, but you deserve someone in your corner, an attorney you trust and feel comfortable with, one who is knowledgeable and skilled in cases like yours.
Combs Law Group has a team of lawyers and paralegals who serve people who have been accused of crimes in courts across Boschertown and throughout the state of Missouri. Find out how we can help you with your criminal case by calling (314) 900-HELP or contacting us online now.
The Critical Role of Your Boschertown, Missouri Defense Attorney
As your defense attorney, our legal defense team is tasked with protecting your legal rights and interests throughout the criminal justice process. We adhere to the highest standard and make sure that you are treated fairly, from the arrest procedure and evidence they use to the trial proceedings — if your case goes to trial.
On top of looking out for your basic constitutional rights, we aim to help resolve your case while lessening the reach of the legal consequences on your life. Depending on the situation and the charges, we will battle for the ideal outcome, which might be receiving a lesser sentence, getting the charges reduced to less serious crimes, getting the case dismissed entirely, defeating the charges at trial, or working out a plea deal.
Your Combs Law Group legal defense team works tirelessly to scrutinize the evidence surrounding the allegations against you. From interrogating witnesses and consulting with topical experts to negotiating with the prosecuting attorneys, when you hire us, we are focused to building a strong case in your defense. And when it comes time for court proceedings to take place, we are right there with you (or there on your behalf), providing legal counsel, representation and support in court proceedings, such as plea negotiations, pre-trial hearings, and trials.
Why Hire a Defense Attorney?
When facing criminal charges, hiring a strong defense attorney in Boschertown, Missouri is imperative. Combs Law Group’s defense attorneys bring years of specialized expertise, training, and records of success in Missouri criminal cases similar to yours and will guide you through the legal process.
When you hire the right criminal defense lawyer in Boschertown, Missouri, we will:
- Protect your rights: As your Boschertown, Missouri area defense attorney, your Combs Law Group legal team will ensure that your legal rights are protected throughout the criminal justice process. Behaviors such as unlawful search and seizure, coerced confessions, or other infringements go against the protections put into law to protect the accused. We hold Missouri courts accountable when they violate your rights.
- Investigate your case: One of the duties of a defense attorney in Boschertown, Missouri and reasons for hiring one is to investigate your case to retrieve evidence and facts that support your defense case. We interview witnesses, consult with experts, and review police reports, medical records, and other documents related to the case.
- Navigate the legal system: The Missouri criminal justice system can be complex and perplexing. A Combs Law Group defense attorney in Boschertown, Missouri will help you work through the legal system and grasp the charges against you, the potential impact of a criminal conviction on your life, and the possible solutions.
- Provide legal counsel and guidance: As experienced Boschertown, Missouri criminal defense lawyers, we are able to advise you on all aspects of and choices available in your case. We help you navigate the Missouri criminal justice system and the potential consequences of a conviction so you can take the right move.
- Build a strong defense: A defense attorney has the knowledge, proficiency, and resources to build a solid defense on your behalf. We scrutinize the evidence, question witnesses, consult with experts and offer a compelling case in your defense.
- Negotiate a favorable outcome: Your defense attorney will negotiate with prosecutors to arrive at the best possible outcome for your case. The possible outcomes depend on the details of your arrest and the case the prosecution has built you. We may be able to convince the prosecutor to drop the case against you, negotiate a plea bargain, seek a reduction in charges or sentence or obtain an acquittal at trial.
- Minimize the impact: A criminal conviction can greatly impact your life, both personal and professional. Your Combs Law defense attorney in Boschertown, Missouri will help you keep the effect of your criminal charges on your life by way of diversion programs or other sentencing options. If you are ultimately charged, as your Boschertown, Missouri defense attorney we may be able to help address your criminal record and refer you with resources to help you keep certain rights, find employment and do other things that are difficult to do with a criminal record.
- Leverage our resources: A defense attorney has access to a range of resources that can be used to win your case and that would be difficult to make use of if you were to represent yourself. We might work with private investigators, scientists or other professionals to collect evidence and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Enjoy peace of mind: Facing the reality of Boschertown, Missouri criminal charges can be a frightening and uncertain time. By hiring an experienced defense attorney from Combs Law Group, you will enjoy peace of mind knowing that you have an experienced professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you along the way.
Ultimately, each case is unique, and you need personalized legal advice. That starts with a free consultation where you speak to a prospective defense attorney to determine the fit and what you can expect if you were to work together. Schedule a consultation today by calling (314) 900-HELP or requesting one online.
As a criminal defense law firm in Boschertown, Missouri, we’ve encountered clients facing a wide range of criminal charges in our practice carrying potential sentences ranging from minor to life-altering. Every type of charge comes with its own unique set of legal complexities that call for the expertise of a seasoned Boschertown, Missouri defense attorney. Below are some of the most common types of criminal charges that we handle. For additional case types, check out our full list of criminal defense practice areas or contact an attorney now.
We often represent clients facing drug charges. The charges can vary from minor possession charges
. Drug charges typically stem from police investigations and arrests.
If you are facing drug charges in Boschertown, Missouri, it is critical to hire a defense attorney near Boschertown, Missouri who has experience in handling these types of cases. A skilled Combs Law Group attorney will seek to suppress the evidence obtained, challenge the admissibility of evidence, and negotiate with prosecutors to obtain a favorable plea agreement.
Being charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI) can be a daunting experience. The consequences can be severe, including significant fines and even imprisonment. Though a DWI is often the result of driving while drunk, you can also be arrested for a DWI even if you are under the influence of drugs
. If you have been arrested for DWI, it is important to contact a defense attorney in Boschertown, Missouri without delay. An experienced attorney can question the accuracy of the tests, seek to exclude evidence obtained during the stop, and negotiate with prosecutors to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
Though Missouri gun laws are fairly permissive, gun owners must operate firearms within the specifications of state and federal gun laws, and those who don’t can be subject to severe penalties. Gun charges can include illegal possession, brandishing a weapon, and using a weapon in the commission of a crime. These charges can carry serious consequences, including fines, imprisonment, and the loss of your right to own a firearm. A defense attorney can work to question the validity of the evidence, negotiate with prosecutors, and protect your Second Amendment rights.
Violent crimes refers to an entire category of crimes that range in severity and punishment, including assault, battery, manslaughter and homicide. A skilled defense attorney can challenge the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
There are a variety of crimes that fall under the category of sex crimes, including rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, and child exploitation. Although the severity and penalties for each crime may differ, charges like these can have long-lasting consequences, such as sex offender registration. If you are facing charges for any of these crimes, a Combs Law Group defense attorney in Boschertown, Missouri can dispute the evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and protect your legal rights from start to finish.
Embezzlement, identity theft, credit card fraud, and larceny are all instances of theft-related crimes. Conviction for any of these crimes can result in monetary penalties and probation, as well as jail time or even imprisonment. But in addition to the court’s sentence, you will also be left with a criminal record that can have an impact on your personal and professional life. It can make it extremely difficult to obtain a job, receive assistance, or qualify for opportunities that you want to pursue. Hire a defense attorney from Combs Law Group in Boschertown, Missouri to dispute the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
If you are facing criminal charges of any kind, it is important to hire a defense attorney who has experience managing cases like yours. Each type of charge presents its own set of unique legal issues and challenges, and a skilled attorney can help you navigate the intricacies of the criminal justice system and strive for the optimal result in your case. As a criminal defense law firm serving Boschertown, Missouri, we are passionate about protecting our clients’ legal rights and offering understanding and effective representation. To schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help you with your criminal case, contact us now. Call (314) 900-HELP or send us a message.
Common Questions about Criminal Defense
What should I look for when hiring a defense attorney?
When hiring a defense attorney, it is important to look for someone who has handled cases similar to yours and has a proven record of winning in court. You also deserve a lawyer who is responsive to your needs and communicates clearly and effectively with you throughout the legal process.
How do I pay for a defense attorney?
The cost of legal representation from a qualified Boschertown, Missouri criminal defense lawyer depends on a number of factors, such as the complexity of your case and the attorney’s level of experience. It is important to discuss fees and payment plans with your attorney before signing a contract. Start with a free consultation from a Combs Law Group attorney so we can understand your case and the cost of the legal representation you require.
Is it possible for a defense attorney to assist me avoid jail time?
Even though there is no assurance that you can avoid jail time, a proficient defense attorney like those from Combs Law Group can aim to secure plea bargains, contest the evidence of the prosecution, and construct a strong defense on your behalf. In the end, the outcome of your case will depend on various factors, such as how strong the evidence is against you and how the judge and prosecutor handle your case.
Consult a Defense Attorney in Boschertown, Missouri Today | Combs Law Group
If you have been faced with charges for any crime, whether an ordinance violation, minor crime, parole or probation violation or felony, it is important that you act right away. You deserve a robust defense and protection from unfair treatment.
Your Combs Law Group defense lawyer will stand proudly by your side and serve as your ally, someone you can depend upon to act in your best interest and fight for your rights and fair treatment. Contact the Combs Law Group office to speak to an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Boschertown, Missouri right away. Call us at (314) 900-HELP or request a consultation online.