Ask us about our affordable payment options.
The Importance of Hiring a Skilled Defense Attorney inAuxvasse, Missouri
Auxvasse, Missouri Defense Attorney. When facing the potential of a criminal conviction, it’s natural to panic, feel hopeless or be tempted to run and avoid the issue for as long as you can. It’s scary, and the consequences — regardless of your actual guilt — can be significant. However, hiring a defense attorney can improve your chances of a positive outcome and provide you with support and guidance throughout the legal proceedings.
When you have been accused of a crime, hiring a skilled defense attorney is one of the most significant decisions you make. It is crucial not only to have legal representation, but also to select an attorney you trust and feel comfortable with, one who is knowledgeable and skilled in cases like yours.
Combs Law Group has a team of legal professionals and staff who defend people who have been accused of crimes in courts across Auxvasse and throughout the state of Missouri. Find out how we can help you with your criminal case by calling (314) 900-HELP or contacting us online now.
The Important Role of Your Auxvasse, Missouri Defense Attorney
As your defense attorney, we is tasked with preserving your legal rights and interests during the course of the criminal justice process. We adhere to the highest standard and ensure that you are treated fairly, from your Miranda rights during the arrest and the prosecution’s use of evidence.
In addition to looking out for your basic constitutional rights, we strive to help resolve your case while reducing the reach of the legal consequences on your life. Depending on the situation and the charges, we will battle for the ideal outcome, which could be receiving a lesser sentence, reducing the charges reduced to less serious crimes, getting the case dismissed entirely, defeating the charges at trial, or working out a plea deal.
Your Combs Law Group legal defense team works tirelessly to examine the evidence surrounding the allegations against you. From interviewing witnesses and consulting with topical experts to negotiating with the prosecuting attorneys, when you hire us, we are dedicated to building a strong defense. And when it comes time for court proceedings to take place, we are right there with you (or there on your behalf), supplying legal counsel, representation and support during plea negotiations, pre-trial hearings, and trials.
Why Hire a Defense Attorney?
When suspected of a crime, hiring a strong defense attorney in Auxvasse, Missouri is essential. Combs Law Group’s defense attorneys bring years of specialized expertise, training, and records of success in Missouri criminal cases similar to yours and will lead you through the legal process.
When you hire the right criminal defense lawyer in Auxvasse, Missouri, we will:
- Protect your rights: As your Auxvasse, Missouri area defense attorney, we look out for your best interests and protect you throughout the criminal justice process. Actions such as unlawful search and seizure, coerced confessions, or other infringements violate the laws put in place to protect you when accused of a crime. We make sure that Missouri courts are held accountable when they violate your rights.
- Investigate your case: One of the responsibilities of a defense attorney in Auxvasse, Missouri and reasons for hiring one is to investigate your case to retrieve evidence and facts that support your defense case. We question witnesses, consult with experts, and examine police reports, medical records, and other documents related to the case.
- Navigate the legal system: The Missouri criminal justice system can be complicated and perplexing. A Combs Law Group defense attorney in Auxvasse, Missouri will help you work through the legal system and understand the charges against you, the possible consequences of a conviction, and the possible solutions.
- Provide legal counsel and guidance: As experienced Auxvasse, Missouri criminal defense lawyers, we are able to advise you on all aspects of and possibilities in your case. We help you navigate the Missouri criminal justice system and the potential consequences of a conviction so you can take the appropriate decision.
- Build a strong defense: A defense attorney has the knowledge, skills, and resources to build a solid defense on your behalf. We scrutinize the evidence, interview witnesses, consult with experts and present a compelling case in your defense.
- Negotiate a favorable outcome: Your defense attorney will negotiate with prosecutors to arrive at the best possible outcome for your case. The possible outcomes depend on the details of your arrest and the case the prosecution has against you. We may be able to convince the prosecutor to drop the case against you, negotiate a plea bargain, seek a reduction in charges or sentence or obtain an acquittal at trial.
- Minimize the impact: A criminal conviction can greatly impact your life, both personal and professional. With the help of a skilled and dedicated defense attorney in Auxvasse, Missouri, you can minimize the impact of criminal charges by way of alternative sentencing programs or other sentencing options. If you are ultimately charged, as your Auxvasse, Missouri defense attorney we may be able to help address your criminal record and connect you with resources to help you keep certain rights, secure employment and do other things that are difficult to do with a criminal record.
- Leverage our resources: A defense attorney has access to a number of resources that can help support your defense that you would otherwise not be able to use if you were to represent yourself. We might work with investigators, forensic experts or other professionals to collect evidence and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Experience peace of mind: Dealing with the reality of Auxvasse, Missouri criminal charges can be a stressful and uncertain time. By hiring an experienced defense attorney from Combs Law Group, you will have peace of mind knowing that you have a qualified professional advocating for your legal rights and standing beside you along the way.
At the end of the day, each case is unique, and you deserve personalized legal advice. That starts with a free consultation where you meet with a prospective defense attorney to determine the fit and what you can expect if you were to work together. Get a consultation today by calling (314) 900-HELP or requesting one online.
As a criminal defense law firm in Auxvasse, Missouri, we’ve represented a wide variety of criminal charges in our practice from simple misdemeanors to complex felonies. Every case brings its own unique set of legal issues and challenges that require the skillset of a seasoned Auxvasse, Missouri defense attorney. Below are some of the most common types of criminal charges that we handle. For additional case types, check out our full list of criminal defense practice areas or contact an attorney now.
Drug ChargesDrug charges can be complex and challenging cases. The charges can vary from possession to trafficking and distribution. These charges are often the result of a drug bust or investigation by law enforcement.
If you are facing drug charges in Auxvasse, Missouri, it is crucial to hire a defense attorney near Auxvasse, Missouri who has experience in handling these types of cases. A skilled Combs Law Group attorney will challenge the legality of the search and seizure, challenge the admissibility of evidence, and negotiate with prosecutors to obtain a favorable plea agreement.
DWIDWI or driving while intoxicated charges are serious and can have serious consequences. The potential penalties include fines, license suspension, and jail time. Though a DWI is often the result of driving while drunk, you can also be arrested for a DWI even if you are under the influence of drugs. If you have been arrested for DWI, it is important to contact a defense attorney in Auxvasse, Missouri as soon as possible. An experienced attorney can challenge the accuracy of the breathalyzer or blood test, seek to exclude evidence obtained during the stop, and negotiate with prosecutors to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
Though Missouri gun laws are fairly permissive, gun owners must operate firearms within the specifications of state and federal gun laws, and those who don’t are vulnerable to very serious criminal charges. Gun charges can include illegal possession, brandishing a weapon, and using a weapon in the commission of a crime. These charges can carry serious consequences, including fines, imprisonment, and the loss of your right to own a firearm. A defense attorney can work to challenge the evidence against you, negotiate with prosecutors, and protect your Second Amendment rights.
Violent crimes such as assault, battery, manslaughter and homicide are serious and can carry significant penalties. A skilled defense attorney can dispute the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
There are a variety of crimes that fall under the category of sex crimes, such as charges of rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, and child exploitation. Although the severity and penalties for each crime may differ, charges like these can have long-lasting consequences, such as mandatory sex offender registration. If you are facing charges for any of these crimes, a Combs Law Group defense attorney in Auxvasse, Missouri can challenge the evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and protect your legal rights from start to finish.
Embezzlement, identity theft, credit card fraud, and larceny are all forms of theft charges. Conviction for any of these crimes can result in fines and penalties, as well as jail time or even imprisonment. But in addition to the court’s sentence, you will also be left with a criminal record that can impact your personal and professional life. It can make it incredibly difficult to obtain a job, receive assistance, or qualify for opportunities that you want to pursue. Hire a defense attorney from Combs Law Group in Auxvasse, Missouri to dispute the prosecution’s evidence, negotiate plea agreements, and build a strong defense on your behalf.
If you are accused of a crime of any kind, it is vital to retain a defense attorney who has experience managing cases like yours. Each type of charge presents its own distinct legal issues and complications, and a skilled attorney can help you navigate the complexities of the criminal justice system and strive for the best possible outcome in your case. As a criminal defense law firm serving Auxvasse, Missouri, we are passionate about safeguarding our clients’ legal rights and supplying compassionate and effective representation. To book a consultation and learn more about how we can help you with your criminal case, contact us today. Call (314) 900-HELP or send us a message.
FAQs about Criminal Defense
How do I choose a good defense attorney?
You should look for an experienced defense attorney with experience in handling your specific type of case, one with a strong track record of success in the courtroom On top of that, you should look for a lawyer who communicates with you, answers your questions and provides the information you need to make sound decisions for yourself during the case.
What are the fees for a defense attorney?
The cost of legal representation from a qualified Auxvasse, Missouri criminal defense lawyer depends on a number of factors, such as the complexity of your case and the attorney’s level of experience. It is important to discuss fees and payment plans with your attorney before hiring them. Start with a free consultation from a Combs Law Group attorney so we can understand your case and the cost of the legal representation you require.
How can a defense attorney assist me in avoiding jail time?
Although there is no assurance that you can avoid jail time, a proficient defense attorney such as the lawyers at Combs Law Group can strive to reach plea deals, contest the evidence of the prosecution, and build a strong case in your favor. At the end of the day, the outcome of your case will depend on several factors, like the solidity of the proof against you and the discretion of the judge and prosecutor handling your case.
Speak to a Defense Attorney in Auxvasse, Missouri Now | Combs Law Group
If you have been faced with charges for any crime, whether an municipal offense, minor crime, parole or probation violation or felony, the sooner you speak to a lawyer, the better. You deserve a strong defense and a chance for fair treatment from the court.
Your Combs Law Group defense attorney will stand proudly by your side and serve as your ally, someone you can trust to work toward your best interest and fight for your freedom and fair treatment. Reach out to the Combs Law Group office to consult an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Auxvasse, Missouri right away. Call us at (314) 900-HELP or request a consultation online.