Ask us about our affordable payment options.
Car Accident Lawyer in Wright City, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Wright City, MO. After you have suffered injuries in a car or truck accident, having concerns about your job or your family should be your lowest priority. Between medical treatment, dealing with trauma, and repairing your car, the impact of an car accident in Wright City, MO can easily take over anyone’s life, doubly so when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the monetary reward you deserve.
Contact Our Wright City, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Wright City residents who have been involved in car accidents and are unsure about what steps to take afterwards. Our Wright City car accident lawyer works with insurance agents, looks over accident reports, and compiles all evidence for their clients. We fight aggressively on behalf of all our Wright City, MO auto accident clients to win them not only appropriate compensation, but also a measure of justice after one of the most harrowing experiences of their lives.
After you’ve been in a Wright City, MO auto accident, do not delay in contacting Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put a veteran Wright City, MO auto accident attorney in your corner. Our firm offers free initial consultations, and promises that if they do not get a positive result in your Wright City auto accident lawsuit, you will not owe them a fee.
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Complete Wright City, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Thousands of cars and trucks take to the road every day in and around Wright City to deliver the mail, take people to and from work, go to the store, or just out for a leisurely drive. Unfortunately, though, car accidents are an everyday occurence, caused by bad weather, poor road conditions, or someone else’s negligence. Automotive damages and personal injuries can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to life-altering ailments and a car so damaged as to be unrecognizable.
As experienced Wright City, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled all kinds of car accident claims and personally viewed how the aftermath of a car accident in Wright City can change someone’s life, forever in some situations. Our firm has years of experience handling car accident cases, and understands how insurance firms do not enjoy paying proper compensation to Wright City accident victims. We provide client-centered legal strategies that are tailor-made to satisfy your particular needs and get clients both closure as well as a just reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Wright City, MO
Following a car accident, it is likely that people will be in shock and clueless how to proceed. However, having worked with many car accident clients across Wright City, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group recommends that all our clients do the following after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Pull over to somewhere where you will not obstruct traffic, if you can, and check to see if you are hurt.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or someone else is severely injured you may need to have an ambulance come and take them to a hospital. When the police arrive, tell the truth about the accident but avoid saying anything unnecessary: statements that suggest guilt can and will be used against you by insurance companies when finding fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your license, registration, and insurance details, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take photos. The invention, and widespread adoption, of camera phones means that it is very simple to document your Wright City, MO accident and gather evidence. Take photos of the site of your accident, skid marks, and the full extent of your damage. If you can find witnesses, it is a good idea to record their accounts of the accident, as it can greatly benefit your case.
- Get medical attention. If you were injured as a result of your Wright City car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For more minor injuries, a local urgent care center is a more convenient and cost-effective option than an ER visit. However, more severe or bigger will likely necessitate a trip to the hospital, or if they are available a visit to your personal doctor.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The sooner you talk to a reputable and understanding Wright City, MO car accident lawyer, the faster they can begin work on your case and allow you to get on with recovering from your accident.
In addition to these steps, our firm recommends that all our clients save the following documents. They can help immensely when negotiating a settlement, or to fully illustrate the effect a car accident in Wright City, MO had on your life.
- Medical documentation
- Photos of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness accounts
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair bills
- Incidental bills such as rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering directly caused by your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five types of damages an accident victim can claim after a car accident in Wright City, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not strictly limited to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim reimbursement for prescriptions, psychiatric care, rehab or physical therapy due to accident injuries, and necessary medical equipment such as a wheelchair, as well.
- Lost wages/earning potential: in general this is determined by what you were earning prior to the accident, the extent of the impact the accident had on your ability to successfully perform work, and how the lasting effects of your accident/injuries may stop you from working to your full ability in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair or replacement of your car as well as any/all personal items or goods that were damaged as a result of your Wright City auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be hard to quantify, since by and large the amount of discomfort a Wright City, MO victim goes through after an accident varies from person to person. In general, though, recording changes in personality, attitude, and mental health is a good rule of thumb.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe cases, a Wright City, MO car accident may result in someone suffering life-altering injuries. While in many cases those injuries are permanent and a settlement cannot remedy the immense pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more opportunity to adapt to their new normal.
It is also key to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the amount of damages one or more parties receive is reduced based on the level they were at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was judged 99% responsible for an accident to collect a commensurate amount of damages.
Contact A Wright City, MO Car Accident Lawyer That Cares
At Combs Law Group, we offer the strength and acumen of an elite Wright City, MO car accident law firm as well as the personal care of an individual practice. Our firm has partnered with Wright City residents of all backgrounds to secure the justice they deserve following a car accident in Wright City, MO. We take all our cases on what is known as a contingency basis, which means that unless you win your Wright City, MO car accident case or obtain a favorable settlement, you will not need to owe us a fee.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Wright City, MO caused by another driver’s reckless behavior, do not wait: contact a Wright City car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by dialing (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched consultation.