Car Accident Lawyer in Wildwood, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Wildwood, MO. After you have been injured in a car or truck accident, worrying about family or work should be the last thing on your mind. Between mental trauma, car repairs, and getting back to full fitness, the impact of an car accident in Wildwood, MO can quickly overwhelm anyone, especially when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the monetary reward you should be getting.
Contact Our Wildwood, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Wildwood residents who have been involved in car accidents and are unsure about what to do next. Our Wildwood car accident lawyer works with insurance agents, looks over accident reports, and compiles all evidence on behalf of their clients. We fight fearlessly on behalf of all our Wildwood, MO auto accident clients to win them not only their rightful financial rewards, but also justice and closure after one of the most harrowing experiences of their lives.
After you’ve been in a Wildwood, MO auto accident, don’t hesitate to contact Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put a dedicated Wildwood, MO auto accident attorney on your side. Our firm offers complimentary initial consultations, and vows that if they do not get a positive result in your Wildwood auto accident lawsuit, you will not owe them a fee.
Talk To Us
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Complete Wildwood, MO Car Accident Lawyer
On any given day, thousands of vehicles are on the road in and around Wildwood to deliver the mail, take people to and from work, go to the store, or just out for a leisurely drive. Unfortunately, however, car accidents are an everyday occurence, caused by another driver’s careless actions, poor weather conditions, or roads not being properly maintained. Automotive damages and personal injuries can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to life-changing injuries and vehicles better suited as scrap metal.
As experienced Wildwood, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled all kinds of car accident claims and seen first-hand how the effects of a car accident in Wildwood can change someone’s life, forever in some situations. Our firm has years of experience handling car accident cases, and knows the tactics insurance companies use to avoid paying just restitution to Wildwood accident victims. We provide unique legal strategies that are tailor-made to meet your particular needs and give our clients closure in addition to a fair reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Wildwood, MO
After you have been in a car accident, it is common for people to be stunned and unsure of how to proceed. However, having dealt with many car accident clients across Wildwood, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group recommends that all our clients take these steps after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Pull over to somewhere where you will not obstruct traffic, if you can, and check to see if you have suffered any injuries.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or a passenger is badly injured you may need to have an ambulance come and take them to a hospital. When the police arrive, be honest about the accident but avoid saying anything unnecessary: statements that suggest guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when determining fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your registration, license, and insurance provider, which you are legally required to do, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take pictures. Everyone now having a camera on their phone means that it is incredibly simple to document your Wildwood, MO accident and gather evidence. Get shots of skid marks, property damage, physical surroundings, and the point of impact of your accident. If there were pedestrians or passersby who witnessed your accident, it is a good idea to record their accounts of the accident, as it can greatly benefit your case.
- Get medical care. If you were hurt as a result of your Wildwood car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For more minor injuries, a local urgent care center is a more convenient and cost-effective option than an ER visit. However, larger and more serious injuries will likely require a trip to the hospital, or if they are available a visit to your personal doctor.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The faster you speak to a trustworthy and compassionate Wildwood, MO car accident lawyer, the sooner they can get to work on your behalf and allow you to begin the recovery process.
As well as these steps, our firm urges all our clients to keep the following paperwork. They can help a great deal when discussing settlement terms, or to fully illustrate the effect a car accident in Wildwood, MO had on your life.
- Medical documentation
- Pictures of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness accounts
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair bills
- Incidental bills such as rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering resulting from your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five kinds of damages someone can claim following a car accident in Wildwood, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only limited to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim costs for medications, psychiatric care, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and required medical equipment such as a wheelchair, too.
- Lost wages/earning potential: generally this is based off of what you were earning prior to the accident, how much the accident impacted your ability to fully perform labor, and how the lasting effects of your accident/injuries may keep you from working to your full ability in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair or replacement of your car in addition to any/all personal effects that were damaged as a result of your Wildwood auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be tough to put into words, since in most cases the amount of discomfort a Wildwood, MO victim goes through after an accident varies from person to person. In general, though, recording changes in mental health, lingering symptoms, and attitude is a smart rule of thumb.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe situations, a Wildwood, MO car accident may result in someone sustaining permanent injuries. While in many cases those injuries are permanent and a settlement cannot take away the immense pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more ability to successfully navigate their new normal.
It is also key to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the amount of damages one or more parties are entitled to is reduced based on how much at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was adjudged to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a proportional amount of damages.
Contact A Wildwood, MO Car Accident Lawyer That Puts You First
At Combs Law Group, we offer the muscle and intelligence of a top Wildwood, MO car accident law firm as well as the personal attention of an individual practice. Our firm has partnered with Wildwood residents from all walks of life to obtain the justice they deserve following a car accident in Wildwood, MO. We take all our cases on what is called a contingency basis, meaning that unless you get a positive result in your Wildwood, MO car accident case, you will not need to owe us a fee.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Wildwood, MO caused by another driver’s reckless behavior, do not hesitate: contact a Wildwood car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by calling (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-obligation conversation.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer