Car Accident Lawyer in Webster Groves, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Webster Groves, MO. After you have been injured in a car or truck accident, having concerns about your job or your family should be the last thing on your mind. Between medical treatment, dealing with trauma, and repairing your car, the impact of an car accident in Webster Groves, MO can easily overwhelm anyone, doubly so when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the monetary reward you deserve.
Contact Our Webster Groves, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Webster Groves residents who have been involved in car accidents and are hesitant about what steps to take afterwards. Our Webster Groves car accident lawyer finds evidence, deals with insurance and financial agents, and compiles accident reports for their clients. We fight fearlessly on behalf of all our Webster Groves, MO auto accident clients to win them not only fair and just compensation, but also justice and closure after going through a very troubling experience.
Following a Webster Groves, MO auto accident, do not delay in contacting Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put a dedicated Webster Groves, MO auto accident attorney to work for you. Our firm offers complimentary initial consultations, and vows that won’t owe us a penny if we do not get a positive outcome in your case.
Talk To Us
Giving You One Less Thing To Worry About
A Complete Webster Groves, MO Car Accident Lawyer
On any given day, thousands of vehicles are on the road in and around Webster Groves to deliver the mail, take people to and from work, go to the store, or just out for a leisurely drive. Unfortunately, however, every day many car accidents happen, whether due to another driver’s careless actions, poor weather conditions, or roads not being properly maintained. Injuries and property damage can range from bumps and bruises and small scratches and dings, to totaled cars and permanent injuries.
As experienced Webster Groves, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has taken all kinds of car accident claims and personally viewed how the results of a car accident in Webster Groves can change someone’s life, forever in some situations. Our firm has years of experience handling car accident cases, and has seen the lengths insurance companies go to avoid paying proper compensation to Webster Groves accident victims. We provide client-centered legal strategies that are designed to satisfy your particular needs and get clients both closure in addition to a just reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Webster Groves, MO
After you have been in a car accident, it is common for people to be in a state of shock and uncertain how to proceed. However, having worked with many car accident clients across Webster Groves, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group suggests that all our clients take these steps after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Find a place to stop away from traffic, if possible, and check to see if you are hurt.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to file a police report after your accident, but if you or someone else is severely injured you may need to have an ambulance dispatched. When the police arrive, be honest about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that imply guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when adjuticating fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your insurance card, registration, and license, which you are legally required to do, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take pictures. The invention, and widespread adoption, of camera phones means that it is incredibly easy to document your Webster Groves, MO accident and gather evidence. Get shots of skid marks, property damage, physical surroundings, and the point of impact of your accident. If you can find witnesses, it is smart to record what they saw, as it can greatly benefit your case.
- Get medical attention. If you were injured as a result of your Webster Groves car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For smaller injuries, a local urgent care center is a more affordable and convenient option than an ER visit. However, more severe or bigger will likely necessitate a trip to the hospital, or if they are available a visit to your primary care physician.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The sooner you call a reputable and compassionate Webster Groves, MO car accident lawyer, the quicker they can begin work on your case and allow you to get on with recovering from your accident.
As well as these steps, our firm recommends that all our clients keep the following receipts and documentation. They can help immeasurably when negotiating a settlement, or to give a more complete idea of the effect a car accident in Webster Groves, MO had on your life.
- Medical records
- Photos of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness accounts
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair documentation
- Incidental bills such as rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering resulting from your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five types of damages someone can claim after a car accident in Webster Groves, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only restricted to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim costs for medications, psychiatric care, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and necessary medical equipment such as casts, too.
- Lost wages/earning potential: in general this is determined by what you were earning prior to the accident, how much the accident impacted your ability to adequately perform labor, and how the knock-on effects of your accident/injuries may prevent you from working to your full ability in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair or replacement of your car as well as any/all personal items or goods that were damaged as a result of your Webster Groves auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be tough to explain, since by and large the amount of difficulty one goes through after an accident differs from person to person. As a rule, though, documenting changes in mental health, lingering symptoms, and attitude is a smart idea.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe cases, a Webster Groves, MO car accident may result in someone suffering permanent injuries. While in a substantial number of cases those injuries are permanent and money cannot soothe the immense pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more ability to successfully navigate their new normal.
It is also critical to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the amount of damages one or more parties can take home is adjusted based on the level they were at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was judged 99% responsible for an accident to collect a proportional amount of damages.
Contact A Webster Groves, MO Car Accident Lawyer That Cares
At Combs Law Group, we offer the aggression and legal knowledge of an elite Webster Groves, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one care of a small practice. Our firm has worked with Webster Groves residents from all walks of life to get the justice they merit following a car accident in Webster Groves, MO. We take all our cases on what is referred to as a contingency basis, which means that unless you get a positive result in your Webster Groves, MO car accident case, you will not need to owe us a penny.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Webster Groves, MO caused by another driver’s reckless behavior, do not hesitate: contact a Webster Groves car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by dialing (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-obligation conversation.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer