Car Accident Lawyer in Warren County, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Warren County, MO. After you have suffered injuries in a car or truck accident, having concerns about family or work should be the last thing on your mind. Between medical treatment, dealing with trauma, and repairing your car, the aftermath of an car accident in Warren County, MO can easily take over anyone’s life, doubly so when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the restitution you deserve.
Contact Our Warren County, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Warren County residents who have been involved in car accidents and are unsure about how to proceed. Our Warren County car accident lawyer works with insurance agents, looks over accident reports, and compiles all evidence on behalf of their clients. We fight fearlessly on behalf of all our Warren County, MO auto accident clients to secure them not only their rightful financial rewards, but also closure after going through a very troubling experience.
After you’ve been in a Warren County, MO auto accident, do not delay in contacting Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put a veteran Warren County, MO auto accident attorney in your corner. Our firm offers no-obligation initial consultations, and vows that if they do not get a positive result in your Warren County auto accident lawsuit, you will not owe them a fee.
Talk To Us
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Complete Warren County, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Every day, thousands of cars and trucks take to the roads in and around Warren County for all sorts of purposes. Sadly, however, car accidents are an everyday occurence, whether due to another driver’s careless actions, poor weather conditions, or roads not being properly maintained. Injuries and property damage can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to life-changing injuries and vehicles better suited as scrap metal.
As veteran Warren County, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled car accident claims of all types and personally viewed how the effects of a car accident in Warren County can alter someone’s life, forever in some situations. Our firm has years of experience handling car accident cases, and has seen the lengths insurance companies go to avoid paying just compensation to Warren County accident victims. We offer personalized legal strategies that are tailor-made to satisfy your unique needs and give our clients closure in addition to a just reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Warren County, MO
Following a car accident, it is common for people to be in a state of shock and uncertain how to proceed. However, having worked with many car accident clients across Warren County, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group recommends that all our clients take these steps after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Pull over to somewhere where you will not obstruct traffic, if you are able to, and check to see if you are hurt.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to file a police report after your accident, but if you or a passenger is severely hurt you may need to have an ambulance dispatched. When the police arrive, be honest about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that imply guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when adjuticating fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your insurance card, registration, and license, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take pictures. Everyone now having a camera on their phone means that it is very easy to document your Warren County, MO accident and compile evidence. Take photos of all damage, skid marks, where one or more cars collided, as well as the general area around your accident. If there were pedestrians or passersby who witnessed your accident, it is a good idea to record what they saw, as it can help your case immensely.
- Get medical attention. If you were hurt as a result of your Warren County car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For smaller injuries, a local urgent care center is a more convenient and cost-effective option than an ER visit. However, larger and more serious injuries will likely necessitate a trip to the hospital, or if possible a visit to your primary care physician.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The faster you speak to a trustworthy and understanding Warren County, MO car accident lawyer, the faster they can get to work on your behalf and allow you to begin the recovery process.
As well as these steps, our firm urges all our clients to keep the following documents. They can help a great deal when negotiating a settlement, or to fully illustrate the effect a car accident in Warren County, MO had on your life.
- Medical documentation
- Photos of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness accounts
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, physical therapy costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair bills
- Incidental bills including rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering directly caused by your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five types of damages someone can claim after a car accident in Warren County, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only restricted to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim costs for medications, visits to mental health professionals, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and necessary medical equipment such as casts, as well.
- Lost wages/earning potential: in general this is based off of what you were earning prior to the accident, the extent of the impact the accident had on your ability to successfully perform labor, and how the lingering effects of your accident/injuries may keep you from working to your full potential in the future.
- Property damage: this includes fixing or replacing your car as well as any/all personal items or goods that were damaged as a result of your Warren County auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be tough to explain, since for the most part the amount of difficulty one goes through after an accident varies from person to person. In general, though, recording changes in mental health, lingering symptoms, and attitude is a good idea.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe cases, a Warren County, MO car accident may result in someone sustaining life-changing injuries. While in a substantial number of cases those injuries are permanent and compensation cannot soothe the immense pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more ability to successfully navigate their new normal.
It is also critical to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the quantity of damages one or more parties can take home is adjusted based on how much at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was judged 99% responsible for an accident to collect a commensurate amount of damages.
Contact A Warren County, MO Car Accident Lawyer That Cares
At Combs Law Group, we provide the strength and intelligence of a competitive Warren County, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one care of an individual practice. Our firm has partnered with Warren County residents from all walks of life to secure the justice they are entitled to receive following a car accident in Warren County, MO. We take all our cases on what is referred to as a contingency basis, which means that unless you get a positive result in your Warren County, MO car accident case, you will not need to owe us a penny.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Warren County, MO caused by another driver’s negligence, act quickly: contact a Warren County car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by calling (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched case review.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer