Car Accident Lawyer in Spanish Lake, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Spanish Lake, MO. After you have suffered injuries in a car or truck accident, having concerns about your job or your family should be the last thing on your mind. Between medical treatment, dealing with trauma, and repairing your car, the effects of an car accident in Spanish Lake, MO can quickly take over anyone’s life, doubly so when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the monetary reward you should be getting.
Contact Our Spanish Lake, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Spanish Lake residents who have been involved in car accidents and are hesitant about how to proceed. Our Spanish Lake car accident lawyer works with insurance agents, looks over accident reports, and compiles all evidence on behalf of their clients. We fight aggressively for all our Spanish Lake, MO auto accident clients to secure them not only appropriate compensation, but also a measure of justice after going through a very troubling experience.
After you’ve been in a Spanish Lake, MO auto accident, do not delay in contacting Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put an experienced and dedicated Spanish Lake, MO auto accident attorney in your corner. Our firm offers complimentary initial consultations, and vows that you do not win or get a settlement in your Spanish Lake auto accident lawsuit, you owe us nothing.
Talk To Us
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Full-Service Spanish Lake, MO Car Accident Lawyer
On any given day, thousands of vehicles are on the road in and around Spanish Lake to deliver the mail, take people to and from work, go to the store, or just out for a leisurely drive. Sadly, though, every day many car accidents happen, caused by bad weather, poor road conditions, or someone else’s negligence. Automotive damages and personal injuries can range from bumps and bruises and small scratches and dings, to life-altering ailments and a car so damaged as to be unrecognizable.
As experienced Spanish Lake, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled car accident claims of all types and personally viewed how the results of a car accident in Spanish Lake can change someone’s life, in some cases permanently. Our firm has years of experience in the courtroom, and understands how insurance firms do not enjoy paying proper compensation to Spanish Lake accident victims. We provide unique legal strategies that are designed to satisfy your particular needs and give our clients justice in addition to a fair reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Spanish Lake, MO
Following a car accident, it is likely that people will be in shock and clueless how to proceed. However, having worked with many car accident clients across Spanish Lake, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group suggests that all our clients take these steps after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Find a place to stop away from traffic, if you can, and check to see if you have suffered any injuries.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or someone else is badly injured you may need to have an ambulance dispatched. When the police come, tell the truth about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that suggest guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when adjuticating fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your license, registration, and insurance details, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take photos. Everyone now having a camera on their phone means that it is very easy to document your Spanish Lake, MO accident and compile evidence. Take photos of the site of your accident, skid marks, and the full extent of your damage. If there were pedestrians or passersby who witnessed your accident, it is a good idea to record what they saw, as it can greatly benefit your case.
- Get medical attention. If you were hurt as a result of your Spanish Lake car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For smaller injuries, a local urgent care center is a more affordable and convenient option than an ER visit. However, larger and more serious injuries will likely necessitate a trip to the hospital, or potentially a visit to your personal doctor.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The quicker you talk to a reputable and compassionate Spanish Lake, MO car accident lawyer, the quicker they can begin work on your case and allow you to begin the recovery process.
In addition to these steps, our firm urges all our clients to hold on to the following receipts and documentation. They can help immeasurably when discussing settlement terms, or to fully illustrate the effect a car accident in Spanish Lake, MO had on your life.
- Medical documentation
- Pictures of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness accounts
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, physical therapy costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair records
- Incidental bills including rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering directly caused by your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five types of damages an accident victim can claim after a car accident in Spanish Lake, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only restricted to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim reimbursement for prescriptions, psychological appointments, rehab or physical therapy due to accident injuries, and necessary medical equipment such as crutches, as well.
- Lost wages/earning potential: in general this is based off of what you were earning prior to the accident, how much the accident impacted your ability to successfully perform work, and how the lasting effects of your accident/injuries may keep you from working to your full potential in the future.
- Property damage: this includes fixing or replacing your car as well as any/all additional items that were damaged as a result of your Spanish Lake auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be tough to explain, since in most cases the amount of discomfort a Spanish Lake, MO victim goes through after an accident differs from person to person. In general, though, documenting changes in personality, attitude, and mental health is a smart rule of thumb.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe cases, a Spanish Lake, MO car accident may result in a victim suffering life-altering injuries. While in a large number of cases those injuries are permanent and a settlement cannot take away the unspeakable pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more opportunity to successfully navigate their new normal.
It is also key to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the amount of damages one or more parties receive is adjusted based on how much at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was determined to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a proportional amount of damages.
Contact A Spanish Lake, MO Car Accident Lawyer That Cares
At Combs Law Group, we provide the strength and acumen of an elite Spanish Lake, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one care of a small practice. Our firm has worked with Spanish Lake residents of all backgrounds to obtain the justice they merit following a car accident in Spanish Lake, MO. We take all our cases on what is referred to as a contingency basis, which means that unless you get a positive result in your Spanish Lake, MO car accident case, you will not need to owe us a penny.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Spanish Lake, MO caused by another driver’s reckless behavior, do not wait: contact a Spanish Lake car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by dialing (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched case review.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer