Car Accident Lawyer in Sappington, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Sappington, MO. After you have been injured in a car or truck accident, having concerns about family or work should be your lowest priority. Between mental trauma, car repairs, and getting back to full fitness, the impact of an car accident in Sappington, MO can quickly overwhelm anyone, especially when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Sappington, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Sappington residents who have been in car accidents and do not know about what to do next. Our Sappington car accident lawyer reviews accident reports, gathers evidence, and corresponds with insurance or financial representatives on behalf of their clients. We fight aggressively for all our Sappington, MO auto accident clients to win them not only their rightful financial rewards, but also justice and closure after one of the most harrowing experiences of their lives.
Following a Sappington, MO auto accident, don’t hesitate to contact Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put a dedicated Sappington, MO auto accident attorney to work for you. Our firm offers no-obligation initial consultations, and promises that if they do not get a positive result in your Sappington auto accident lawsuit, you will not owe them a fee.
Talk To Us
Giving You One Less Thing To Worry About
A Complete Sappington, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Every day, thousands of cars and trucks take to the roads in and around Sappington to deliver the mail, take people to and from work, go to the store, or just out for a leisurely drive. Sadly, though, car accidents regularly occur, whether due to another driver’s careless actions, poor weather conditions, or roads not being properly maintained. Injuries and property damage can range from bumps and bruises and small scratches and dings, to life-changing injuries and vehicles better suited as scrap metal.
As veteran Sappington, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has taken car accident claims of all types and personally viewed how the effects of a car accident in Sappington can alter someone’s life, in some cases permanently. Our firm has years of experience handling car accident cases, and knows the tactics insurance companies use to avoid paying just restitution to Sappington accident victims. We offer client-centered legal strategies that are built to meet your unique needs and give our clients justice in addition to a just reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Sappington, MO
Following a car accident, it is common for people to be in a state of shock and uncertain how to proceed. However, having dealt with many car accident clients across Sappington, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group suggests that all our clients do the following after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Find a place to stop away from traffic, if you can, and check to see if you have suffered any injuries.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or a passenger is severely hurt you may need to call for an ambulance. When the police come, tell the truth about the accident but avoid saying anything unnecessary: statements that imply guilt can and will be used against you by insurance companies when finding fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your insurance card, registration, and license, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take pictures. Camera phones now being ubiquitious means that it is very simple to document your Sappington, MO accident and compile evidence. Take photos of the site of your accident, skid marks, and the full extent of your damage. If there were pedestrians or passersby who witnessed your accident, it is a good idea to record their accounts of the accident, as it can help your case immensely.
- Get medical attention. If you were injured as a result of your Sappington car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For more minor injuries, a local urgent care center is a more convenient and cost-effective option than an ER visit. However, more severe or bigger will likely require a trip to the hospital, or if possible a visit to your primary care physician.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The quicker you talk to a trustworthy and understanding Sappington, MO car accident lawyer, the faster they can start working on your case and allow you to focus on recovering after an accident.
In addition to these steps, our firm urges all our clients to hold on to the following documents. They can help a great deal when discussing settlement terms, or to fully illustrate the effect a car accident in Sappington, MO had on your life.
- Medical documentation
- Photos of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness statements
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair bills
- Incidental bills including rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering directly caused by your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five types of damages someone can claim after a car accident in Sappington, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only limited to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim costs for prescriptions, psychiatric care, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and necessary medical equipment such as crutches, too.
- Lost wages/earning potential: generally this is determined by what you were earning prior to the accident, the extent of the impact the accident had on your ability to fully perform labor, and how the knock-on effects of your accident/injuries may stop you from working to your full potential in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair/replacement of your car in addition to any/all personal effects that were damaged as a result of your Sappington auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be difficult to put into words, since by and large the amount of anguish a Sappington, MO victim goes through after an accident varies from person to person. In general, though, recording changes in mental health, lingering symptoms, and attitude is a good rule of thumb.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe situations, a Sappington, MO car accident may result in a victim suffering life-altering injuries. While in a substantial number of cases those injuries are permanent and a settlement cannot take away the immense pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more freedom to adapt to their new normal.
It is also key to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the quantity of damages one or more parties are entitled to is adjusted based on how responsible they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was determined to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a proportional amount of damages.
Contact A Sappington, MO Car Accident Lawyer Who Cares
At Combs Law Group, we offer the muscle and acumen of an elite Sappington, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one attention of an individual practice. Our firm has worked with Sappington residents from all walks of life to obtain the justice they merit following a car accident in Sappington, MO. We take all our cases on what is known as a contingency basis, which means that unless you win your Sappington, MO car accident case or obtain a favorable settlement, you will not need to owe us a fee.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Sappington, MO caused by someone else’s careless actions, do not hesitate: contact a Sappington car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by dialing (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched case review.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer