Car Accident Lawyer in Perryville, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Perryville, MO. After you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, having concerns about your job or your family should be the last thing on your mind. Between mental trauma, car repairs, and getting back to full fitness, the effects of an car accident in Perryville, MO can quickly overwhelm anyone, especially when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the restitution you are entitled to.
Contact Our Perryville, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Perryville residents who have been in car accidents and are unsure about what steps to take afterwards. Our Perryville car accident lawyer finds evidence, deals with insurance and financial agents, and compiles accident reports on behalf of their clients. We fight aggressively on behalf of all our Perryville, MO auto accident clients to secure them not only their rightful remuneration, but also closure after one of the most harrowing experiences of their lives.
Following a Perryville, MO auto accident, don’t hesitate to contact Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put an experienced and dedicated Perryville, MO auto accident attorney in your corner. Our firm offers complimentary initial consultations, and promises that won’t owe us a penny if we do not get a positive outcome in your case.
Talk To Us
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Full-Service Perryville, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Thousands of cars and trucks take to the road every day in and around Perryville for all sorts of purposes. Sadly, though, every day many car accidents happen, caused by bad weather, poor road conditions, or someone else’s negligence. Automotive damages and personal injuries can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to life-altering ailments and a car so damaged as to be unrecognizable.
As veteran Perryville, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has taken all kinds of car accident claims and seen first-hand how the aftermath of a car accident in Perryville can alter someone’s life, in some cases permanently. Our firm has years of experience in the courtroom, and has seen the lengths insurance companies go to avoid paying just compensation to Perryville accident victims. We provide unique legal strategies that are built to satisfy your particular needs and get clients both closure as well as a fair reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Perryville, MO
Following a car accident, it is likely that people will be stunned and unsure of how to proceed. However, having worked with many car accident clients across Perryville, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group recommends that all our clients take these steps after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Find a place to stop away from traffic, if you are able to, and check to see if you are hurt.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or someone else is badly injured you may need to have an ambulance come and take them to a hospital. When the police come, tell the truth about the accident but avoid saying anything unnecessary: statements that suggest guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when determining fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your insurance card, registration, and license, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take photos. Camera phones now being ubiquitious means that it is incredibly simple to document your Perryville, MO accident and compile evidence. Take photos of skid marks, property damage, physical surroundings, and the point of impact of your accident. If you can find witnesses, it is wise to record what they saw, as it can greatly benefit your case.
- Get medical attention. If you were injured as a result of your Perryville car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For smaller injuries, a local urgent care center is a more affordable and convenient option than an ER visit. However, larger and more serious injuries will likely necessitate a trip to the hospital, or if they are available a visit to your personal doctor.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The sooner you talk to a reputable and understanding Perryville, MO car accident lawyer, the faster they can begin work on your case and allow you to begin the recovery process.
In addition to these steps, our firm recommends that all our clients save the following receipts and documentation. They can help a great deal when negotiating a settlement, or to give a more complete idea of the effect a car accident in Perryville, MO had on your life.
- Medical records
- Pictures of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness accounts
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair records
- Incidental bills including rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering resulting from your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five kinds of damages an accident victim can claim after a car accident in Perryville, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only limited to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim costs for prescriptions, visits to mental health professionals, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and necessary medical equipment such as casts, as well.
- Lost wages/earning potential: generally this is based off of what you were earning prior to the accident, how much the accident impacted your ability to successfully perform work, and how the knock-on effects of your accident/injuries may prevent you from working to your full ability in the future.
- Property damage: this includes fixing or replacing your car in addition to any/all additional items that were damaged as a result of your Perryville auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be hard to put into words, since in most cases the amount of anguish a Perryville, MO victim goes through after an accident differs from person to person. In general, though, documenting changes in mental health, lingering symptoms, and attitude is a good idea.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe cases, a Perryville, MO car accident may result in a victim suffering life-altering injuries. While in many cases those injuries are permanent and compensation cannot remedy the unmeasurable pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more ability to adapt to their new normal.
It is also important to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the quantity of damages one or more parties can take home is adjusted based on the level they were at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was determined to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a proportional amount of damages.
Contact A Perryville, MO Car Accident Lawyer That Puts You First
At Combs Law Group, we offer the strength and acumen of a top Perryville, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one care of an individual practice. Our firm has partnered with Perryville residents from all walks of life to get the justice they are entitled to receive following a car accident in Perryville, MO. We take all our cases on what is called a contingency basis, which means that unless you get a positive result in your Perryville, MO car accident case, you will not need to owe us anything.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Perryville, MO caused by someone else’s careless actions, do not hesitate: contact a Perryville car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by dialing (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched conversation.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer