Ask us about our affordable payment options.
Car Accident Lawyer in Pagedale, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Pagedale, MO. After you have suffered injuries in a car or truck accident, having concerns about your job or your family should be your lowest priority. Between medical treatment, dealing with trauma, and repairing your car, the effects of an car accident in Pagedale, MO can quickly take over anyone’s life, especially when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Pagedale, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Pagedale residents who have been in car accidents and do not know about what to do next. Our Pagedale car accident lawyer finds evidence, deals with insurance and financial agents, and compiles accident reports for their clients. We fight aggressively on behalf of all our Pagedale, MO auto accident clients to win them not only appropriate compensation, but also closure after one of the most harrowing experiences of their lives.
After you’ve been in a Pagedale, MO auto accident, do not delay in contacting Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put an experienced and dedicated Pagedale, MO auto accident attorney in your corner. Our firm offers free initial consultations, and guarantees that you do not win or get a settlement in your Pagedale auto accident lawsuit, you owe us nothing.
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Complete Pagedale, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Every day, thousands of cars and trucks take to the roads in and around Pagedale for all sorts of purposes. Unfortunately, however, every day many car accidents happen, caused by poorly maintained roads, the negligence of other motorists, or adverse weather conditions. Automotive damages and personal injuries can range from bumps and bruises and small scratches and dings, to life-changing injuries and vehicles better suited as scrap metal.
As veteran Pagedale, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled all kinds of car accident claims and personally viewed how the effects of a car accident in Pagedale can change someone’s life, forever in some situations. Our firm has years of experience handling car accident cases, and has seen the lengths insurance companies go to avoid paying proper restitution to Pagedale accident victims. We offer unique legal strategies that are built to meet your unique needs and get clients both justice as well as a fair reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Pagedale, MO
After you have been in a car accident, it is common for people to be in shock and clueless how to proceed. However, having dealt with many car accident clients across Pagedale, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group recommends that all our clients take these steps after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Pull over to somewhere where you will not obstruct traffic, if you are able to, and check to see if you are hurt.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to file a police report after your accident, but if you or someone else is badly hurt you may need to have an ambulance dispatched. When the police come, tell the truth about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that suggest guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when adjuticating fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your registration, license, and insurance provider, which you are legally required to do, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take pictures. Everyone now having a camera on their phone means that it is incredibly easy to document your Pagedale, MO accident and compile evidence. Get shots of all damage, skid marks, where one or more cars collided, as well as the general area around your accident. If nearby pedestrians saw your accident, it is wise to record what they saw, as it can help your case immensely.
- Get medical care. If you were hurt as a result of your Pagedale car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For smaller injuries, a local urgent care center is a more affordable and convenient option than a trip to the emergency room. However, larger and more serious injuries will likely require a trip to the hospital, or if they are available a visit to your primary care physician.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The quicker you speak to a reputable and compassionate Pagedale, MO car accident lawyer, the faster they can start working on your case and allow you to focus on recovering after an accident.
In addition to these steps, our firm recommends that all our clients keep the following documents. They can help a great deal when discussing settlement terms, or to paint a full picture of the effect a car accident in Pagedale, MO had on your life.
- Medical records
- Photos of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness statements
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair bills
- Incidental bills including rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering directly caused by your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five kinds of damages someone can claim after a car accident in Pagedale, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not strictly limited to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim reimbursement for prescriptions, psychiatric care, rehab or physical therapy due to accident injuries, and necessary medical equipment such as casts, as well.
- Lost wages/earning potential: generally this is based off of what you were earning prior to the accident, how much the accident impacted your ability to fully perform labor, and how the lasting effects of your accident/injuries may stop you from working to your full ability in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair/replacement of your car as well as any/all personal items or goods that were damaged as a result of your Pagedale auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be difficult to quantify, since by and large the amount of anguish one goes through after an accident differs from person to person. In general, though, documenting changes in mental health, lingering symptoms, and attitude is a good rule of thumb.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe cases, a Pagedale, MO car accident may result in a victim sustaining life-changing injuries. While in many cases those injuries are permanent and compensation cannot soothe the unspeakable pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more freedom to successfully navigate their new normal.
It is also important to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the quantity of damages one or more parties receive is reduced based on how much at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was determined to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a proportional amount of damages.
Contact A Pagedale, MO Car Accident Lawyer Who Cares
At Combs Law Group, we provide the strength and intelligence of an elite Pagedale, MO car accident law firm as well as the personal attention of a small practice. Our firm has partnered with Pagedale residents of all backgrounds to obtain the justice they merit following a car accident in Pagedale, MO. We take all our cases on what is called a contingency basis, which means that unless you win your Pagedale, MO car accident case or obtain a favorable settlement, you will not need to owe us anything.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Pagedale, MO caused by someone else’s negligence, do not wait: contact a Pagedale car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by dialing (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched case review.