Car Accident Lawyer in Orchard Farm, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Orchard Farm, MO. After you have been injured in a car or truck accident, worrying about family or work should be the last thing on your mind. Between medical treatment, dealing with trauma, and repairing your car, the aftermath of an car accident in Orchard Farm, MO can easily overwhelm anyone, doubly so when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the compensation you should be getting.
Contact Our Orchard Farm, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Orchard Farm residents who have been involved in car accidents and do not know about what steps to take afterwards. Our Orchard Farm car accident lawyer reviews accident reports, gathers evidence, and corresponds with insurance or financial representatives on behalf of their clients. We fight fiercely on behalf of all our Orchard Farm, MO auto accident clients to win them not only their rightful remuneration, but also justice and closure after one of the most harrowing experiences of their lives.
After you’ve been in a Orchard Farm, MO auto accident, do not delay in contacting Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put an experienced and dedicated Orchard Farm, MO auto accident attorney on your side. Our firm offers no-obligation initial consultations, and vows that won’t owe us a penny if we do not get a positive outcome in your case.
Talk To Us
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Full-Service Orchard Farm, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Thousands of cars and trucks take to the road every day in and around Orchard Farm to deliver the mail, take people to and from work, go to the store, or just out for a leisurely drive. Unfortunately, however, car accidents are an everyday occurence, whether due to another driver’s careless actions, poor weather conditions, or roads not being properly maintained. Automotive damages and personal injuries can range from bumps and bruises and small scratches and dings, to life-altering ailments and a car so damaged as to be unrecognizable.
As veteran Orchard Farm, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has taken car accident claims of all types and personally viewed how the results of a car accident in Orchard Farm can alter someone’s life, in some cases permanently. Our firm has years of experience in the courtroom, and has seen the lengths insurance companies go to avoid paying just compensation to Orchard Farm accident victims. We provide unique legal strategies that are built to satisfy your particular needs and get clients both justice in addition to a fair reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Orchard Farm, MO
After you have been in a car accident, it is common for people to be stunned and unsure of how to proceed. However, having dealt with many car accident clients across Orchard Farm, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group suggests that all our clients take these steps after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Find a place to stop away from traffic, if possible, and check to see if you have suffered any injuries.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or a passenger is badly hurt you may need to call for an ambulance. When the police arrive, tell the truth about the accident but avoid saying anything unnecessary: statements that suggest guilt can and will be used against you by insurance companies when finding fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your insurance card, registration, and license, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take photos. The invention, and widespread adoption, of camera phones means that it is very easy to document your Orchard Farm, MO accident and compile evidence. Take photos of the site of your accident, skid marks, and the full extent of your damage. If you can find witnesses, it is wise to record their accounts of the accident, as it can greatly benefit your case.
- Get medical attention. If you were hurt as a result of your Orchard Farm car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For more minor injuries, a local urgent care center is a more convenient and cost-effective option than a trip to the emergency room. However, more severe or bigger will likely necessitate a trip to the hospital, or if they are available a visit to your primary care physician.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The faster you talk to a reputable and understanding Orchard Farm, MO car accident lawyer, the quicker they can get to work on your behalf and allow you to get on with recovering from your accident.
As well as these steps, our firm urges all our clients to hold on to the following receipts and documentation. They can help immensely when negotiating a settlement, or to give a more complete idea of the effect a car accident in Orchard Farm, MO had on your life.
- Medical documentation
- Pictures of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness statements
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, physical therapy costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair bills
- Incidental bills including rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering resulting from your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five types of damages an accident victim can claim following a car accident in Orchard Farm, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only restricted to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim costs for prescriptions, psychiatric care, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and required medical equipment such as crutches, too.
- Lost wages/earning potential: for the most part this is determined by what you were earning prior to the accident, how much the accident impacted your ability to adequately perform labor, and how the knock-on effects of your accident/injuries may stop you from working to your full ability in the future.
- Property damage: this includes fixing or replacing your car as well as any/all personal effects that were damaged as a result of your Orchard Farm auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be difficult to quantify, since for the most part the amount of difficulty one goes through after an accident differs from person to person. As a rule, though, documenting changes in attitude, mental health and need for therapy, and longer-lasting after-effects of your accident is a smart rule of thumb.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe cases, a Orchard Farm, MO car accident may result in a victim sustaining life-altering injuries. While in many cases those injuries are permanent and compensation cannot soothe the immense pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more ability to successfully navigate their new normal.
It is also critical to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the quantity of damages one or more parties can take home is adjusted based on how much at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was adjudged to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a proportional amount of damages.
Contact A Orchard Farm, MO Car Accident Lawyer That Cares
At Combs Law Group, we provide the strength and intelligence of a top Orchard Farm, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one care of a small practice. Our firm has worked with Orchard Farm residents of all backgrounds to obtain the justice they are entitled to receive following a car accident in Orchard Farm, MO. We take all our cases on what is known as a contingency basis, which means that unless you win your Orchard Farm, MO car accident case or obtain a favorable settlement, you will not need to owe us anything.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Orchard Farm, MO caused by another driver’s careless actions, do not wait: contact a Orchard Farm car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by calling (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-obligation case review.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer