Ask us about our affordable payment options.
Car Accident Lawyer in Moscow Mills, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Moscow Mills, MO. After you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, worrying about your job or your family should be your lowest priority. Between medical treatment, dealing with trauma, and repairing your car, the aftermath of an car accident in Moscow Mills, MO can quickly overwhelm anyone, especially when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the compensation you are entitled to.
Contact Our Moscow Mills, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Moscow Mills residents who have been involved in car accidents and are hesitant about what steps to take afterwards. Our Moscow Mills car accident lawyer works with insurance agents, looks over accident reports, and compiles all evidence on behalf of their clients. We fight fearlessly on behalf of all our Moscow Mills, MO auto accident clients to get them not only their rightful remuneration, but also closure after going through a very troubling experience.
Following a Moscow Mills, MO auto accident, don’t hesitate to contact Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put an experienced and dedicated Moscow Mills, MO auto accident attorney in your corner. Our firm offers free initial consultations, and promises that won’t owe us a penny if we do not get a positive outcome in your case.
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Full-Service Moscow Mills, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Every day, thousands of cars and trucks take to the roads in and around Moscow Mills for all sorts of purposes. Sadly, however, every day many car accidents happen, caused by poorly maintained roads, the negligence of other motorists, or adverse weather conditions. Automotive damages and personal injuries can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to totaled cars and permanent injuries.
As experienced Moscow Mills, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has taken car accident claims of all types and personally viewed how the effects of a car accident in Moscow Mills can change someone’s life, in some cases permanently. Our firm has years of experience in the courtroom, and has seen the lengths insurance companies go to avoid paying proper restitution to Moscow Mills accident victims. We provide client-centered legal strategies that are tailor-made to meet your particular needs and give our clients justice in addition to a just reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Moscow Mills, MO
After you have been in a car accident, it is common for people to be in shock and clueless how to proceed. However, having dealt with many car accident clients across Moscow Mills, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group recommends that all our clients take these steps after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Pull over to somewhere where you will not obstruct traffic, if possible, and check to see if you are hurt.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or a passenger is severely hurt you may need to have an ambulance come and take them to a hospital. When the police come, be honest about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that imply guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when finding fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your license, registration, and insurance details, which you are legally required to do, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take photos. The invention, and widespread adoption, of camera phones means that it is incredibly easy to document your Moscow Mills, MO accident and gather evidence. Get shots of all damage, skid marks, where one or more cars collided, as well as the general area around your accident. If there were pedestrians or passersby who witnessed your accident, it is wise to record their accounts of the accident, as it can greatly benefit your case.
- Get medical care. If you were hurt as a result of your Moscow Mills car accident, immediately seek out emergency medical care. For smaller injuries, a local urgent care center is a more affordable and convenient option than a trip to the emergency room. However, larger and more serious injuries will likely necessitate a trip to the hospital, or if they are available a visit to your primary care physician.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The faster you talk to a trustworthy and understanding Moscow Mills, MO car accident lawyer, the quicker they can get to work on your behalf and allow you to begin the recovery process.
As well as these steps, our firm recommends that all our clients keep the following receipts and documentation. They can help immeasurably when negotiating a settlement, or to fully illustrate the effect a car accident in Moscow Mills, MO had on your life.
- Medical records
- Photos of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness statements
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, physical therapy costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair records
- Incidental bills including rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering directly caused by your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five kinds of damages someone can claim after a car accident in Moscow Mills, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only restricted to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim reimbursement for medications, psychological appointments, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and required medical equipment such as crutches, too.
- Lost wages/earning potential: generally this is based off of what you were earning prior to the accident, the extent of the impact the accident had on your ability to adequately perform labor, and how the knock-on effects of your accident/injuries may prevent you from working to your full potential in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair/replacement of your car in addition to any/all personal effects that were damaged as a result of your Moscow Mills auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be tough to explain, since by and large the amount of difficulty one goes through after an accident varies from person to person. In general, though, recording changes in mental health, lingering symptoms, and attitude is a good idea.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe situations, a Moscow Mills, MO car accident may result in a victim sustaining life-altering injuries. While in many cases those injuries are permanent and compensation cannot remedy the unspeakable pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more opportunity to successfully navigate their new normal.
It is also critical to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the amount of damages one or more parties are entitled to is adjusted based on how responsible they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was adjudged to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a proportional amount of damages.
Contact A Moscow Mills, MO Car Accident Lawyer Who Cares
At Combs Law Group, we offer the aggression and intelligence of a top Moscow Mills, MO car accident law firm as well as the personal care of a small practice. Our firm has partnered with Moscow Mills residents of all backgrounds to secure the justice they are entitled to receive following a car accident in Moscow Mills, MO. We take all our cases on what is known as a contingency basis, meaning that unless you win your Moscow Mills, MO car accident case or obtain a favorable settlement, you will not need to owe us a fee.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Moscow Mills, MO caused by another driver’s reckless behavior, do not wait: contact a Moscow Mills car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by dialing (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched consultation.