Car Accident Lawyer in Marlborough, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Marlborough, MO. After you have suffered injuries in a car or truck accident, worrying about family or work should be your lowest priority. Between mental trauma, car repairs, and getting back to full fitness, the aftermath of an car accident in Marlborough, MO can easily take over anyone’s life, doubly so when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the monetary reward you deserve.
Contact Our Marlborough, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Marlborough residents who have been in car accidents and are unsure about how to proceed. Our Marlborough car accident lawyer works with insurance agents, looks over accident reports, and compiles all evidence for their clients. We fight fearlessly on behalf of all our Marlborough, MO auto accident clients to get them not only fair and just remuneration, but also justice and closure after one of the most harrowing experiences of their lives.
After you’ve been in a Marlborough, MO auto accident, do not delay in contacting Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put an experienced and dedicated Marlborough, MO auto accident attorney in your corner. Our firm offers free initial consultations, and guarantees that you do not win or get a settlement in your Marlborough auto accident lawsuit, you owe us nothing.
Talk To Us
Giving You One Less Thing To Worry About
A Full-Service Marlborough, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Every day, thousands of cars and trucks take to the roads in and around Marlborough for all sorts of purposes. Unfortunately, though, car accidents are an everyday occurence, caused by poorly maintained roads, the negligence of other motorists, or adverse weather conditions. Injuries and property damage can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to life-altering ailments and a car so damaged as to be unrecognizable.
As experienced Marlborough, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled all kinds of car accident claims and personally viewed how the results of a car accident in Marlborough can alter someone’s life, in some cases permanently. Our firm has years of experience in the courtroom, and has seen the lengths insurance companies go to avoid paying proper compensation to Marlborough accident victims. We provide client-centered legal strategies that are built to meet your unique needs and give our clients justice in addition to a fair reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Marlborough, MO
After you have been in a car accident, it is common for people to be stunned and unsure of how to proceed. However, having worked with many car accident clients across Marlborough, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group suggests that all our clients do the following after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Pull over to somewhere where you will not obstruct traffic, if possible, and check to see if you have suffered any injuries.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or someone else is badly hurt you may need to have an ambulance come and take them to a hospital. When the police come, be honest about the accident but avoid saying anything unnecessary: statements that suggest guilt can and will be used against you by insurance companies when adjuticating fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your license, registration, and insurance details, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take pictures. Camera phones now being ubiquitious means that it is incredibly easy to document your Marlborough, MO accident and compile evidence. Get shots of skid marks, property damage, physical surroundings, and the point of impact of your accident. If you can find witnesses, it is wise to record what they saw, as it can greatly benefit your case.
- Get medical care. If you were injured as a result of your Marlborough car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For more minor injuries, a local urgent care center is a more convenient and cost-effective option than a trip to the emergency room. However, larger and more serious injuries will likely require a trip to the hospital, or potentially a visit to your primary care physician.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The sooner you call a trustworthy and compassionate Marlborough, MO car accident lawyer, the quicker they can begin work on your case and allow you to begin the recovery process.
As well as these steps, our firm urges all our clients to hold on to the following documents. They can help a great deal when negotiating a settlement, or to fully illustrate the effect a car accident in Marlborough, MO had on your life.
- Medical documentation
- Pictures of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness accounts
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair records
- Incidental bills including rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering resulting from your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five kinds of damages someone can claim after a car accident in Marlborough, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only restricted to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim costs for prescriptions, psychological appointments, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and necessary medical equipment such as casts, too.
- Lost wages/earning potential: for the most part this is determined by what you were earning prior to the accident, how much the accident impacted your ability to adequately perform labor, and how the knock-on effects of your accident/injuries may prevent you from working to your full ability in the future.
- Property damage: this includes fixing or replacing your car as well as any/all personal effects that were damaged as a result of your Marlborough auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be tough to put into words, since for the most part the amount of anguish a Marlborough, MO victim goes through after an accident varies from person to person. As a rule, though, recording changes in mental health, lingering symptoms, and attitude is a good rule of thumb.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe situations, a Marlborough, MO car accident may result in someone suffering life-changing injuries. While in a large number of cases those injuries are permanent and money cannot remedy the unmeasurable pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more opportunity to successfully navigate their new normal.
It is also critical to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the amount of damages one or more parties are entitled to is reduced based on the level they were at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was adjudged to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a commensurate amount of damages.
Contact A Marlborough, MO Car Accident Lawyer That Puts You First
At Combs Law Group, we offer the muscle and legal knowledge of a competitive Marlborough, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one attention of a small practice. Our firm has worked with Marlborough residents of all backgrounds to obtain the justice they are entitled to receive following a car accident in Marlborough, MO. We take all our cases on what is called a contingency basis, which means that unless you win your Marlborough, MO car accident case or obtain a favorable settlement, you will not need to owe us a penny.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Marlborough, MO caused by someone else’s negligence, do not hesitate: contact a Marlborough car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by calling (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-obligation conversation.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer