Ask us about our affordable payment options.
Car Accident Lawyer in Ladue, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Ladue, MO. After you have suffered injuries in a car or truck accident, having concerns about your job or your family should be the last thing on your mind. Between mental trauma, car repairs, and getting back to full fitness, the impact of an car accident in Ladue, MO can quickly overwhelm anyone, especially when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the monetary reward you should be getting.
Contact Our Ladue, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Ladue residents who have been involved in car accidents and are hesitant about how to proceed. Our Ladue car accident lawyer works with insurance agents, looks over accident reports, and compiles all evidence on behalf of their clients. We fight fearlessly on behalf of all our Ladue, MO auto accident clients to get them not only appropriate compensation, but also justice and closure following an incredibly traumatic experience.
After you’ve been in a Ladue, MO auto accident, don’t wait: contact Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put a veteran Ladue, MO auto accident attorney in your corner. Our firm offers no-obligation initial consultations, and promises that won’t owe us a penny if we do not get a positive outcome in your case.
Giving You One Less Thing To Worry About
A Full-Service Ladue, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Thousands of cars and trucks take to the road every day in and around Ladue to deliver the mail, take people to and from work, go to the store, or just out for a leisurely drive. Sadly, though, every day many car accidents happen, caused by another driver’s careless actions, poor weather conditions, or roads not being properly maintained. Automotive damages and personal injuries can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to totaled cars and permanent injuries.
As veteran Ladue, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled all kinds of car accident claims and seen first-hand how the results of a car accident in Ladue can alter someone’s life, in some cases permanently. Our firm has years of experience in the courtroom, and has seen the lengths insurance companies go to avoid paying just compensation to Ladue accident victims. We provide client-centered legal strategies that are built to satisfy your particular needs and give our clients closure as well as a just reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Ladue, MO
After you have been in a car accident, it is likely that people will be in shock and clueless how to proceed. However, having dealt with many car accident clients across Ladue, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group suggests that all our clients do the following after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Find a place to stop away from traffic, if you can, and check to see if you are hurt.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to file a police report after your accident, but if you or someone else is severely hurt you may need to call for an ambulance. When the police come, tell the truth about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that suggest guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when determining fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your insurance card, registration, and license, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take photos. Everyone now having a camera on their phone means that it is very simple to document your Ladue, MO accident and gather evidence. Get shots of skid marks, property damage, physical surroundings, and the point of impact of your accident. If nearby pedestrians saw your accident, it is smart to record what they saw, as it can greatly benefit your case.
- Get medical attention. If you were injured as a result of your Ladue car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For more minor injuries, a local urgent care center is a more convenient and cost-effective option than an ER visit. However, larger and more serious injuries will likely require a trip to the hospital, or if they are available a visit to your personal doctor.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The faster you speak to a trustworthy and understanding Ladue, MO car accident lawyer, the faster they can get to work on your behalf and allow you to get on with recovering from your accident.
In addition to these steps, our firm urges all our clients to keep the following paperwork. They can help immeasurably when negotiating a settlement, or to fully illustrate the effect a car accident in Ladue, MO had on your life.
- Medical records
- Pictures of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness statements
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair documentation
- Incidental bills such as rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering resulting from your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five kinds of damages an accident victim can claim after a car accident in Ladue, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not strictly restricted to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim costs for prescriptions, visits to mental health professionals, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and required medical equipment such as crutches, too.
- Lost wages/earning potential: generally this is determined by what you were earning prior to the accident, the extent of the impact the accident had on your ability to fully perform work, and how the lasting effects of your accident/injuries may keep you from working to your full ability in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair/replacement of your car in addition to any/all personal items or goods that were damaged as a result of your Ladue auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be hard to explain, since for the most part the amount of anguish a Ladue, MO victim goes through after an accident varies from person to person. As a rule, though, documenting changes in personality, attitude, and mental health is a good idea.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe situations, a Ladue, MO car accident may result in someone suffering life-altering injuries. While in a large number of cases those injuries are permanent and money cannot soothe the unmeasurable pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more opportunity to adapt to their new normal.
It is also key to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the amount of damages one or more parties are entitled to is reduced based on the level they were at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was judged 99% responsible for an accident to collect a proportional amount of damages.
Contact A Ladue, MO Car Accident Lawyer That Cares
At Combs Law Group, we offer the muscle and acumen of a competitive Ladue, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one attention of an individual practice. Our firm has partnered with Ladue residents of all backgrounds to get the justice they merit following a car accident in Ladue, MO. We take all our cases on what is called a contingency basis, which means that unless you win your Ladue, MO car accident case or obtain a favorable settlement, you will not need to owe us a fee.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Ladue, MO caused by another party’s reckless behavior, act quickly: contact a Ladue car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by calling (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched conversation.