Car Accident Lawyer in House Springs, MO
Car Accident Lawyer House Springs, MO. After you have suffered injuries in a car or truck accident, having concerns about your job or your family should be your lowest priority. Between car repairs, medical treatment, and mental trauma or anguish, the aftermath of an car accident in House Springs, MO can easily take over anyone’s life, doubly so when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the compensation you should be getting.
Contact Our House Springs, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help House Springs residents who have been in car accidents and are unsure about how to proceed. Our House Springs car accident lawyer reviews accident reports, gathers evidence, and corresponds with insurance or financial representatives for their clients. We fight fearlessly on behalf of all our House Springs, MO auto accident clients to get them not only appropriate financial rewards, but also closure after one of the most harrowing experiences of their lives.
Following a House Springs, MO auto accident, don’t wait: contact Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put an experienced and dedicated House Springs, MO auto accident attorney to work for you. Our firm offers no-obligation initial consultations, and promises that you do not win or get a settlement in your House Springs auto accident lawsuit, you owe us nothing.
Talk To Us
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Complete House Springs, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Thousands of cars and trucks take to the road every day in and around House Springs to deliver the mail, take people to and from work, go to the store, or just out for a leisurely drive. Sadly, however, car accidents regularly occur, caused by poorly maintained roads, the negligence of other motorists, or adverse weather conditions. Automotive damages and personal injuries can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to totaled cars and permanent injuries.
As veteran House Springs, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has taken all kinds of car accident claims and seen first-hand how the results of a car accident in House Springs can alter someone’s life, forever in some situations. Our firm has years of experience handling car accident cases, and has seen the lengths insurance companies go to avoid paying proper restitution to House Springs accident victims. We offer client-centered legal strategies that are designed to meet your particular needs and give our clients closure in addition to a just reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In House Springs, MO
After you have been in a car accident, it is likely that people will be in shock and clueless how to proceed. However, having worked with many car accident clients across House Springs, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group recommends that all our clients do the following after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Pull over to somewhere where you will not obstruct traffic, if you can, and check to see if you are hurt.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to file a police report after your accident, but if you or someone else is severely injured you may need to call for an ambulance. When the police come, be honest about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that suggest guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when determining fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your registration, license, and insurance provider, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take photos. Everyone now having a camera on their phone means that it is very easy to document your House Springs, MO accident and compile evidence. Take photos of the site of your accident, skid marks, and the full extent of your damage. If there were pedestrians or passersby who witnessed your accident, it is wise to record their accounts of the accident, as it can greatly benefit your case.
- Get medical care. If you were hurt as a result of your House Springs car accident, immediately seek out emergency medical care. For more minor injuries, a local urgent care center is a more affordable and convenient option than an ER visit. However, more severe or bigger will likely require a trip to the hospital, or if they are available a visit to your personal doctor.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The quicker you call a trustworthy and compassionate House Springs, MO car accident lawyer, the faster they can begin work on your case and allow you to get on with recovering from your accident.
In addition to these steps, our firm urges all our clients to hold on to the following paperwork. They can help immeasurably when negotiating a settlement, or to paint a full picture of the effect a car accident in House Springs, MO had on your life.
- Medical records
- Photos of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness accounts
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair documentation
- Incidental bills such as rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering directly caused by your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five types of damages an accident victim can claim after a car accident in House Springs, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not strictly restricted to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim reimbursement for prescriptions, visits to mental health professionals, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and required medical equipment such as casts, too.
- Lost wages/earning potential: in general this is determined by what you were earning prior to the accident, the extent of the impact the accident had on your ability to fully perform work, and how the knock-on effects of your accident/injuries may prevent you from working to your full potential in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair or replacement of your car in addition to any/all additional items that were damaged as a result of your House Springs auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be difficult to quantify, since in most cases the amount of anguish one goes through after an accident differs from person to person. In general, though, documenting changes in personality, attitude, and mental health is a good rule of thumb.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe situations, a House Springs, MO car accident may result in a victim suffering life-altering injuries. While in many cases those injuries are permanent and compensation cannot soothe the immense pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more opportunity to adapt to their new normal.
It is also important to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the quantity of damages one or more parties receive is adjusted based on how responsible they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was adjudged to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a commensurate amount of damages.
Contact A House Springs, MO Car Accident Lawyer That Cares
At Combs Law Group, we provide the muscle and acumen of an elite House Springs, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one attention of an individual practice. Our firm has partnered with House Springs residents from all walks of life to secure the justice they merit following a car accident in House Springs, MO. We take all our cases on what is known as a contingency basis, which means that unless you get a positive result in your House Springs, MO car accident case, you will not need to owe us a fee.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in House Springs, MO caused by another driver’s negligence, act quickly: contact a House Springs car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by calling (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-obligation document review.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer