Car Accident Lawyer in Harvester, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Harvester, MO. After you have suffered injuries in a car or truck accident, having concerns about family or work should be your lowest priority. Between mental trauma, car repairs, and getting back to full fitness, the aftermath of an car accident in Harvester, MO can easily take over anyone’s life, especially when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the restitution you should be getting.
Contact Our Harvester, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Harvester residents who have been involved in car accidents and are hesitant about how to proceed. Our Harvester car accident lawyer finds evidence, deals with insurance and financial agents, and compiles accident reports on behalf of their clients. We fight aggressively for all our Harvester, MO auto accident clients to get them not only fair and just financial rewards, but also closure following an incredibly traumatic experience.
Following a Harvester, MO auto accident, don’t hesitate to contact Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put an experienced and dedicated Harvester, MO auto accident attorney to work for you. Our firm offers complimentary initial consultations, and promises that you do not win or get a settlement in your Harvester auto accident lawsuit, you owe us nothing.
Talk To Us
Giving You One Less Thing To Worry About
A Full-Service Harvester, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Thousands of cars and trucks take to the road every day in and around Harvester in order to go to work, deliver goods, run errands, or just to enjoy the open road. Sadly, however, car accidents are an everyday occurence, whether due to poorly maintained roads, the negligence of other motorists, or adverse weather conditions. Injuries and property damage can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to totaled cars and permanent injuries.
As experienced Harvester, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled all kinds of car accident claims and personally viewed how the results of a car accident in Harvester can change someone’s life, forever in some situations. Our firm has years of experience handling car accident cases, and has seen the lengths insurance companies go to avoid paying just restitution to Harvester accident victims. We provide unique legal strategies that are built to satisfy your particular needs and give our clients justice in addition to a just reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Harvester, MO
Following a car accident, it is likely that people will be in a state of shock and uncertain how to proceed. However, having dealt with many car accident clients across Harvester, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group suggests that all our clients do the following after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Pull over to somewhere where you will not obstruct traffic, if you can, and check to see if you have suffered any injuries.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to file a police report after your accident, but if you or a passenger is severely hurt you may need to have an ambulance come and take them to a hospital. When the police come, tell the truth about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that imply guilt can and will be used against you by insurance companies when determining fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your insurance card, registration, and license, which you are legally required to do, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take pictures. Camera phones now being ubiquitious means that it is incredibly simple to document your Harvester, MO accident and gather evidence. Take photos of all damage, skid marks, where one or more cars collided, as well as the general area around your accident. If nearby pedestrians saw your accident, it is wise to record what they saw, as it can help your case immensely.
- Get medical attention. If you were hurt as a result of your Harvester car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For more minor injuries, a local urgent care center is a more convenient and cost-effective option than an ER visit. However, more severe or bigger will likely require a trip to the hospital, or if possible a visit to your personal doctor.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The faster you talk to a reputable and understanding Harvester, MO car accident lawyer, the faster they can get to work on your behalf and allow you to focus on recovering after an accident.
In addition to these steps, our firm urges all our clients to save the following documents. They can help immeasurably when negotiating a settlement, or to paint a full picture of the effect a car accident in Harvester, MO had on your life.
- Medical records
- Pictures of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness statements
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair bills
- Incidental bills such as rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering resulting from your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five types of damages someone can claim after a car accident in Harvester, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only limited to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim reimbursement for medications, visits to mental health professionals, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and required medical equipment such as a wheelchair, as well.
- Lost wages/earning potential: for the most part this is determined by what you were earning prior to the accident, the extent of the impact the accident had on your ability to successfully perform work, and how the knock-on effects of your accident/injuries may stop you from working to your full ability in the future.
- Property damage: this includes fixing or replacing your car in addition to any/all personal effects that were damaged as a result of your Harvester auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be difficult to put into words, since for the most part the amount of difficulty one goes through after an accident varies from person to person. As a rule, though, recording changes in mental health, lingering symptoms, and attitude is a good idea.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe cases, a Harvester, MO car accident may result in a victim suffering permanent injuries. While in many cases those injuries are permanent and compensation cannot remedy the unspeakable pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more freedom to successfully navigate their new normal.
It is also critical to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the amount of damages one or more parties receive is reduced based on the level they were at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was judged 99% responsible for an accident to collect a proportional amount of damages.
Contact A Harvester, MO Car Accident Lawyer That Puts You First
At Combs Law Group, we provide the strength and legal knowledge of a competitive Harvester, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one attention of a small practice. Our firm has worked with Harvester residents of all backgrounds to secure the justice they merit following a car accident in Harvester, MO. We take all our cases on what is called a contingency basis, which means that unless you win your Harvester, MO car accident case or obtain a favorable settlement, you will not need to owe us a penny.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Harvester, MO caused by someone else’s reckless behavior, do not wait: contact a Harvester car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by dialing (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-obligation conversation.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer