Car Accident Lawyer in Glendale, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Glendale, MO. After you have been injured in a car or truck accident, worrying about family or work should be your lowest priority. Between medical treatment, dealing with trauma, and repairing your car, the impact of an car accident in Glendale, MO can easily take over anyone’s life, doubly so when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Glendale, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Glendale residents who have been in car accidents and are hesitant about what to do next. Our Glendale car accident lawyer works with insurance agents, looks over accident reports, and compiles all evidence on behalf of their clients. We fight aggressively on behalf of all our Glendale, MO auto accident clients to get them not only appropriate financial rewards, but also closure after going through a very troubling experience.
Following a Glendale, MO auto accident, don’t hesitate to contact Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put a dedicated Glendale, MO auto accident attorney in your corner. Our firm offers no-obligation initial consultations, and vows that won’t owe us a penny if we do not get a positive outcome in your case.
Talk To Us
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Full-Service Glendale, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Thousands of cars and trucks take to the road every day in and around Glendale to deliver the mail, take people to and from work, go to the store, or just out for a leisurely drive. Sadly, however, car accidents are an everyday occurence, whether due to another driver’s careless actions, poor weather conditions, or roads not being properly maintained. Injuries and property damage can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to life-altering ailments and a car so damaged as to be unrecognizable.
As experienced Glendale, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled all kinds of car accident claims and personally viewed how the results of a car accident in Glendale can change someone’s life, in some cases permanently. Our firm has years of experience in the courtroom, and understands how insurance firms do not enjoy paying just restitution to Glendale accident victims. We provide client-centered legal strategies that are designed to satisfy your particular needs and get clients both closure in addition to a just reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Glendale, MO
After you have been in a car accident, it is common for people to be stunned and unsure of how to proceed. However, having worked with many car accident clients across Glendale, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group suggests that all our clients take these steps after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Find a place to stop away from traffic, if you are able to, and check to see if you have suffered any injuries.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or a passenger is severely hurt you may need to have an ambulance dispatched. When the police come, be honest about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that suggest guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when finding fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your license, registration, and insurance details, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take pictures. Everyone now having a camera on their phone means that it is very simple to document your Glendale, MO accident and compile evidence. Get shots of all damage, skid marks, where one or more cars collided, as well as the general area around your accident. If there were pedestrians or passersby who witnessed your accident, it is smart to record what they saw, as it can help your case immensely.
- Get medical care. If you were hurt as a result of your Glendale car accident, immediately seek out emergency medical care. For more minor injuries, a local urgent care center is a more convenient and cost-effective option than a trip to the emergency room. However, larger and more serious injuries will likely require a trip to the hospital, or if possible a visit to your personal doctor.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The faster you talk to a reputable and understanding Glendale, MO car accident lawyer, the sooner they can get to work on your behalf and allow you to focus on recovering after an accident.
As well as these steps, our firm recommends that all our clients keep the following documents. They can help a great deal when discussing settlement terms, or to paint a full picture of the effect a car accident in Glendale, MO had on your life.
- Medical documentation
- Photos of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness accounts
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair records
- Incidental bills such as rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering directly caused by your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five types of damages someone can claim following a car accident in Glendale, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only restricted to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim reimbursement for medications, psychiatric care, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and necessary medical equipment such as casts, too.
- Lost wages/earning potential: in general this is determined by what you were earning prior to the accident, the extent of the impact the accident had on your ability to adequately perform work, and how the knock-on effects of your accident/injuries may keep you from working to your full ability in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair/replacement of your car as well as any/all personal effects that were damaged as a result of your Glendale auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be tough to quantify, since in most cases the amount of anguish a Glendale, MO victim goes through after an accident differs from person to person. As a rule, though, documenting changes in mental health, lingering symptoms, and attitude is a smart idea.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe situations, a Glendale, MO car accident may result in a victim sustaining life-changing injuries. While in a substantial number of cases those injuries are permanent and a settlement cannot soothe the unspeakable pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more opportunity to adapt to their new normal.
It is also key to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the quantity of damages one or more parties are entitled to is adjusted based on the level they were at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was judged 99% responsible for an accident to collect a commensurate amount of damages.
Contact A Glendale, MO Car Accident Lawyer Who Cares
At Combs Law Group, we offer the muscle and intelligence of a competitive Glendale, MO car accident law firm as well as the personal care of an individual practice. Our firm has worked with Glendale residents from all walks of life to get the justice they are entitled to receive following a car accident in Glendale, MO. We take all our cases on what is called a contingency basis, which means that unless you get a positive result in your Glendale, MO car accident case, you will not need to owe us a fee.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Glendale, MO caused by another driver’s negligence, do not hesitate: contact a Glendale car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by dialing (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-obligation case review.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer