Car Accident Lawyer in Gasconade County, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Gasconade County, MO. After you have been injured in a car or truck accident, worrying about family or work should be the last thing on your mind. Between mental trauma, car repairs, and getting back to full fitness, the impact of an car accident in Gasconade County, MO can easily take over anyone’s life, doubly so when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the restitution you should be getting.
Contact Our Gasconade County, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Gasconade County residents who have been in car accidents and are hesitant about what steps to take afterwards. Our Gasconade County car accident lawyer finds evidence, deals with insurance and financial agents, and compiles accident reports on behalf of their clients. We fight fiercely for all our Gasconade County, MO auto accident clients to secure them not only appropriate remuneration, but also a measure of justice after going through a very troubling experience.
Following a Gasconade County, MO auto accident, do not delay in contacting Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put an experienced and dedicated Gasconade County, MO auto accident attorney to work for you. Our firm offers no-obligation initial consultations, and vows that won’t owe us a penny if we do not get a positive outcome in your case.
Talk To Us
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Complete Gasconade County, MO Car Accident Lawyer
On any given day, thousands of vehicles are on the road in and around Gasconade County for all sorts of purposes. Unfortunately, however, car accidents regularly occur, caused by bad weather, poor road conditions, or someone else’s negligence. Automotive damages and personal injuries can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to life-altering ailments and a car so damaged as to be unrecognizable.
As veteran Gasconade County, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled all kinds of car accident claims and personally viewed how the effects of a car accident in Gasconade County can alter someone’s life, forever in some situations. Our firm has years of experience handling car accident cases, and knows the tactics insurance companies use to avoid paying proper compensation to Gasconade County accident victims. We provide client-centered legal strategies that are tailor-made to satisfy your unique needs and give our clients closure as well as a just reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Gasconade County, MO
After you have been in a car accident, it is likely that people will be stunned and unsure of how to proceed. However, having dealt with many car accident clients across Gasconade County, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group recommends that all our clients take these steps after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Find a place to stop away from traffic, if you are able to, and check to see if you are hurt.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or someone else is badly hurt you may need to have an ambulance dispatched. When the police come, be honest about the accident but avoid saying anything unnecessary: statements that imply guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when adjuticating fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your insurance card, registration, and license, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take photos. Camera phones now being ubiquitious means that it is incredibly easy to document your Gasconade County, MO accident and compile evidence. Take photos of the site of your accident, skid marks, and the full extent of your damage. If there were pedestrians or passersby who witnessed your accident, it is a good idea to record what they saw, as it can greatly benefit your case.
- Get medical attention. If you were injured as a result of your Gasconade County car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For more minor injuries, a local urgent care center is a more convenient and cost-effective option than an ER visit. However, more severe or bigger will likely require a trip to the hospital, or if possible a visit to your primary care physician.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The quicker you speak to a reputable and understanding Gasconade County, MO car accident lawyer, the quicker they can get to work on your behalf and allow you to get on with recovering from your accident.
In addition to these steps, our firm urges all our clients to keep the following receipts and documentation. They can help immensely when negotiating a settlement, or to give a more complete idea of the effect a car accident in Gasconade County, MO had on your life.
- Medical records
- Photos of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness accounts
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, physical therapy costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair records
- Incidental bills including rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering directly caused by your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five types of damages an accident victim can claim following a car accident in Gasconade County, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only restricted to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim reimbursement for prescriptions, psychiatric care, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and required medical equipment such as crutches, as well.
- Lost wages/earning potential: in general this is based off of what you were earning prior to the accident, the extent of the impact the accident had on your ability to adequately perform work, and how the knock-on effects of your accident/injuries may prevent you from working to your full ability in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair/replacement of your car in addition to any/all personal effects that were damaged as a result of your Gasconade County auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be hard to quantify, since for the most part the amount of discomfort one goes through after an accident differs from person to person. As a rule, though, recording changes in mental health, lingering symptoms, and attitude is a smart rule of thumb.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe cases, a Gasconade County, MO car accident may result in a victim sustaining life-changing injuries. While in a substantial number of cases those injuries are permanent and a settlement cannot soothe the unspeakable pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more ability to adapt to their new normal.
It is also important to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the quantity of damages one or more parties receive is reduced based on how much at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was adjudged to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a proportional amount of damages.
Contact A Gasconade County, MO Car Accident Lawyer Who Cares
At Combs Law Group, we offer the strength and intelligence of a top Gasconade County, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one attention of an individual practice. Our firm has worked with Gasconade County residents from all walks of life to secure the justice they are entitled to receive following a car accident in Gasconade County, MO. We take all our cases on what is known as a contingency basis, meaning that unless you win your Gasconade County, MO car accident case or obtain a favorable settlement, you will not need to owe us anything.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Gasconade County, MO caused by another driver’s reckless behavior, do not hesitate: contact a Gasconade County car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by dialing (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched consultation.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer