Car Accident Lawyer in Foristell, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Foristell, MO. After you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, worrying about family or work should be the last thing on your mind. Between mental trauma, car repairs, and getting back to full fitness, the impact of an car accident in Foristell, MO can quickly overwhelm anyone, doubly so when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the monetary reward you are entitled to.
Contact Our Foristell, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Foristell residents who have been in car accidents and are hesitant about what steps to take afterwards. Our Foristell car accident lawyer works with insurance agents, looks over accident reports, and compiles all evidence for their clients. We fight aggressively for all our Foristell, MO auto accident clients to get them not only their rightful compensation, but also justice and closure after one of the most harrowing experiences of their lives.
After you’ve been in a Foristell, MO auto accident, don’t wait: contact Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put a veteran Foristell, MO auto accident attorney in your corner. Our firm offers free initial consultations, and guarantees that if they do not get a positive result in your Foristell auto accident lawsuit, you will not owe them a fee.
Talk To Us
Giving You One Less Thing To Worry About
A Complete Foristell, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Thousands of cars and trucks take to the road every day in and around Foristell to deliver the mail, take people to and from work, go to the store, or just out for a leisurely drive. Sadly, though, car accidents are an everyday occurence, whether due to poorly maintained roads, the negligence of other motorists, or adverse weather conditions. Injuries and property damage can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to life-altering ailments and a car so damaged as to be unrecognizable.
As veteran Foristell, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has taken all kinds of car accident claims and seen first-hand how the results of a car accident in Foristell can alter someone’s life, forever in some situations. Our firm has years of experience in the courtroom, and has seen the lengths insurance companies go to avoid paying just restitution to Foristell accident victims. We offer personalized legal strategies that are built to satisfy your particular needs and get clients both justice as well as a fair reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Foristell, MO
Following a car accident, it is common for people to be in a state of shock and uncertain how to proceed. However, having worked with many car accident clients across Foristell, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group suggests that all our clients do the following after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Pull over to somewhere where you will not obstruct traffic, if you are able to, and check to see if you have suffered any injuries.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or someone else is severely injured you may need to have an ambulance come and take them to a hospital. When the police arrive, tell the truth about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that imply guilt can and will be used against you by insurance companies when finding fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your license, registration, and insurance details, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take pictures. Camera phones now being ubiquitious means that it is incredibly simple to document your Foristell, MO accident and compile evidence. Get shots of the site of your accident, skid marks, and the full extent of your damage. If you can find witnesses, it is wise to record what they saw, as it can help your case immensely.
- Get medical care. If you were hurt as a result of your Foristell car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For more minor injuries, a local urgent care center is a more affordable and convenient option than a trip to the emergency room. However, more severe or bigger will likely require a trip to the hospital, or if they are available a visit to your personal doctor.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The faster you talk to a reputable and understanding Foristell, MO car accident lawyer, the quicker they can begin work on your case and allow you to begin the recovery process.
As well as these steps, our firm recommends that all our clients save the following receipts and documentation. They can help immeasurably when negotiating a settlement, or to fully illustrate the effect a car accident in Foristell, MO had on your life.
- Medical records
- Photos of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness accounts
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair documentation
- Incidental bills such as rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering directly caused by your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five kinds of damages someone can claim after a car accident in Foristell, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not strictly limited to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim reimbursement for medications, psychological appointments, rehab or physical therapy due to accident injuries, and necessary medical equipment such as a wheelchair, as well.
- Lost wages/earning potential: in general this is determined by what you were earning prior to the accident, how much the accident impacted your ability to fully perform labor, and how the lingering effects of your accident/injuries may keep you from working to your full potential in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair or replacement of your car in addition to any/all personal effects that were damaged as a result of your Foristell auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be difficult to quantify, since by and large the amount of difficulty one goes through after an accident varies from person to person. In general, though, recording changes in personality, attitude, and mental health is a good idea.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe cases, a Foristell, MO car accident may result in a victim sustaining permanent injuries. While in many cases those injuries are permanent and compensation cannot take away the unmeasurable pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more ability to successfully navigate their new normal.
It is also key to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the quantity of damages one or more parties receive is reduced based on how responsible they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was adjudged to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a commensurate amount of damages.
Contact A Foristell, MO Car Accident Lawyer Who Cares
At Combs Law Group, we provide the muscle and intelligence of an elite Foristell, MO car accident law firm as well as the personal attention of a small practice. Our firm has partnered with Foristell residents from all walks of life to get the justice they merit following a car accident in Foristell, MO. We take all our cases on what is called a contingency basis, which means that unless you get a positive result in your Foristell, MO car accident case, you will not need to owe us anything.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Foristell, MO caused by another party’s negligence, do not hesitate: contact a Foristell car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by calling (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-obligation conversation.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer