Ask us about our affordable payment options.
Car Accident Lawyer in Eureka, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Eureka, MO. After you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, having concerns about your job or your family should be the last thing on your mind. Between mental trauma, car repairs, and getting back to full fitness, the impact of an car accident in Eureka, MO can easily take over anyone’s life, especially when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Eureka, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Eureka residents who have been in car accidents and do not know about what steps to take afterwards. Our Eureka car accident lawyer reviews accident reports, gathers evidence, and corresponds with insurance or financial representatives on behalf of their clients. We fight fearlessly for all our Eureka, MO auto accident clients to win them not only fair and just compensation, but also justice and closure after going through a very troubling experience.
After you’ve been in a Eureka, MO auto accident, do not delay in contacting Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put a veteran Eureka, MO auto accident attorney in your corner. Our firm offers no-obligation initial consultations, and guarantees that you do not win or get a settlement in your Eureka auto accident lawsuit, you owe us nothing.
Giving You One Less Thing To Worry About
A Full-Service Eureka, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Every day, thousands of cars and trucks take to the roads in and around Eureka in order to go to work, deliver goods, run errands, or just to enjoy the open road. Sadly, however, car accidents are an everyday occurence, caused by bad weather, poor road conditions, or someone else’s negligence. Automotive damages and personal injuries can range from bumps and bruises and small scratches and dings, to life-altering ailments and a car so damaged as to be unrecognizable.
As experienced Eureka, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled car accident claims of all types and seen first-hand how the results of a car accident in Eureka can change someone’s life, forever in some situations. Our firm has years of experience handling car accident cases, and understands how insurance firms do not enjoy paying just restitution to Eureka accident victims. We offer unique legal strategies that are designed to satisfy your particular needs and get clients both closure in addition to a fair reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Eureka, MO
Following a car accident, it is common for people to be in a state of shock and uncertain how to proceed. However, having worked with many car accident clients across Eureka, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group recommends that all our clients take these steps after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Pull over to somewhere where you will not obstruct traffic, if you are able to, and check to see if you are hurt.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or someone else is badly injured you may need to have an ambulance dispatched. When the police arrive, be honest about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that suggest guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when finding fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your registration, license, and insurance provider, which you are legally required to do, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take pictures. The invention, and widespread adoption, of camera phones means that it is incredibly simple to document your Eureka, MO accident and compile evidence. Get shots of all damage, skid marks, where one or more cars collided, as well as the general area around your accident. If you can find witnesses, it is smart to record what they saw, as it can help your case immensely.
- Get medical attention. If you were injured as a result of your Eureka car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For smaller injuries, a local urgent care center is a more convenient and cost-effective option than a trip to the emergency room. However, more severe or bigger will likely necessitate a trip to the hospital, or if they are available a visit to your personal doctor.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The sooner you call a reputable and understanding Eureka, MO car accident lawyer, the sooner they can begin work on your case and allow you to focus on recovering after an accident.
As well as these steps, our firm urges all our clients to hold on to the following paperwork. They can help immensely when negotiating a settlement, or to paint a full picture of the effect a car accident in Eureka, MO had on your life.
- Medical documentation
- Pictures of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness statements
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, physical therapy costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair documentation
- Incidental bills including rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering directly caused by your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five types of damages someone can claim following a car accident in Eureka, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only restricted to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim costs for medications, visits to mental health professionals, rehab or physical therapy due to accident injuries, and required medical equipment such as casts, as well.
- Lost wages/earning potential: generally this is based off of what you were earning prior to the accident, how much the accident impacted your ability to successfully perform work, and how the lasting effects of your accident/injuries may keep you from working to your full ability in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair or replacement of your car in addition to any/all personal items or goods that were damaged as a result of your Eureka auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be hard to explain, since by and large the amount of difficulty one goes through after an accident differs from person to person. As a rule, though, recording changes in attitude, mental health and need for therapy, and longer-lasting after-effects of your accident is a good rule of thumb.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe cases, a Eureka, MO car accident may result in someone sustaining life-changing injuries. While in a large number of cases those injuries are permanent and money cannot soothe the unmeasurable pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more freedom to successfully navigate their new normal.
It is also important to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the amount of damages one or more parties are entitled to is adjusted based on the level they were at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was determined to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a proportional amount of damages.
Contact A Eureka, MO Car Accident Lawyer Who Cares
At Combs Law Group, we offer the strength and acumen of an elite Eureka, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one attention of an individual practice. Our firm has worked with Eureka residents of all backgrounds to get the justice they are entitled to receive following a car accident in Eureka, MO. We take all our cases on what is referred to as a contingency basis, meaning that unless you get a positive result in your Eureka, MO car accident case, you will not need to owe us a fee.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Eureka, MO caused by another party’s reckless behavior, do not hesitate: contact a Eureka car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by dialing (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched consultation.