Car Accident Lawyer in Desloge, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Desloge, MO. After you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, worrying about family or work should be your lowest priority. Between mental trauma, car repairs, and getting back to full fitness, the aftermath of an car accident in Desloge, MO can quickly overwhelm anyone, especially when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the monetary reward you should be getting.
Contact Our Desloge, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Desloge residents who have been in car accidents and do not know about what to do next. Our Desloge car accident lawyer reviews accident reports, gathers evidence, and corresponds with insurance or financial representatives for their clients. We fight fearlessly on behalf of all our Desloge, MO auto accident clients to win them not only their rightful financial rewards, but also closure following an incredibly traumatic experience.
After you’ve been in a Desloge, MO auto accident, don’t hesitate to contact Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put a veteran Desloge, MO auto accident attorney on your side. Our firm offers no-obligation initial consultations, and guarantees that you do not win or get a settlement in your Desloge auto accident lawsuit, you owe us nothing.
Talk To Us
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Full-Service Desloge, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Thousands of cars and trucks take to the road every day in and around Desloge in order to go to work, deliver goods, run errands, or just to enjoy the open road. Unfortunately, though, car accidents are an everyday occurence, whether due to bad weather, poor road conditions, or someone else’s negligence. Injuries and property damage can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to totaled cars and permanent injuries.
As experienced Desloge, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled all kinds of car accident claims and personally viewed how the results of a car accident in Desloge can change someone’s life, in some cases permanently. Our firm has years of experience handling car accident cases, and has seen the lengths insurance companies go to avoid paying just restitution to Desloge accident victims. We offer unique legal strategies that are tailor-made to meet your unique needs and give our clients closure as well as a fair reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Desloge, MO
After you have been in a car accident, it is likely that people will be in shock and clueless how to proceed. However, having worked with many car accident clients across Desloge, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group recommends that all our clients do the following after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Find a place to stop away from traffic, if you are able to, and check to see if you have suffered any injuries.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to file a police report after your accident, but if you or someone else is severely injured you may need to call for an ambulance. When the police come, tell the truth about the accident but avoid saying anything unnecessary: statements that suggest guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when adjuticating fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your insurance card, registration, and license, which you are legally required to do, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take photos. Everyone now having a camera on their phone means that it is incredibly simple to document your Desloge, MO accident and gather evidence. Get shots of the site of your accident, skid marks, and the full extent of your damage. If you can find witnesses, it is a good idea to record what they saw, as it can greatly benefit your case.
- Get medical care. If you were injured as a result of your Desloge car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For smaller injuries, a local urgent care center is a more affordable and convenient option than a trip to the emergency room. However, more severe or bigger will likely require a trip to the hospital, or potentially a visit to your personal doctor.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The sooner you speak to a reputable and compassionate Desloge, MO car accident lawyer, the quicker they can begin work on your case and allow you to begin the recovery process.
As well as these steps, our firm urges all our clients to keep the following receipts and documentation. They can help immeasurably when discussing settlement terms, or to give a more complete idea of the effect a car accident in Desloge, MO had on your life.
- Medical records
- Photos of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness accounts
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, physical therapy costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair records
- Incidental bills including rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering resulting from your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five kinds of damages an accident victim can claim following a car accident in Desloge, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only restricted to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim costs for prescriptions, psychiatric care, rehab or physical therapy due to accident injuries, and required medical equipment such as casts, as well.
- Lost wages/earning potential: for the most part this is determined by what you were earning prior to the accident, how much the accident impacted your ability to adequately perform labor, and how the lasting effects of your accident/injuries may prevent you from working to your full potential in the future.
- Property damage: this includes fixing or replacing your car as well as any/all additional items that were damaged as a result of your Desloge auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be tough to explain, since in most cases the amount of discomfort a Desloge, MO victim goes through after an accident differs from person to person. As a rule, though, recording changes in personality, attitude, and mental health is a good idea.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe situations, a Desloge, MO car accident may result in someone sustaining permanent injuries. While in many cases those injuries are permanent and compensation cannot take away the immense pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more opportunity to adapt to their new normal.
It is also critical to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the quantity of damages one or more parties can take home is adjusted based on how much at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was judged 99% responsible for an accident to collect a commensurate amount of damages.
Contact A Desloge, MO Car Accident Lawyer Who Cares
At Combs Law Group, we offer the strength and acumen of a competitive Desloge, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one attention of a small practice. Our firm has worked with Desloge residents from all walks of life to obtain the justice they deserve following a car accident in Desloge, MO. We take all our cases on what is referred to as a contingency basis, which means that unless you get a positive result in your Desloge, MO car accident case, you will not need to owe us a penny.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Desloge, MO caused by someone else’s negligence, act quickly: contact a Desloge car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by calling (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched conversation.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer