Ask us about our affordable payment options.
Car Accident Lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Dardenne Prairie, MO. After you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, having concerns about your job or your family should be your lowest priority. Between car repairs, medical treatment, and mental trauma or anguish, the impact of an car accident in Dardenne Prairie, MO can easily take over anyone’s life, especially when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Dardenne Prairie, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Dardenne Prairie residents who have been in car accidents and are hesitant about what steps to take afterwards. Our Dardenne Prairie car accident lawyer reviews accident reports, gathers evidence, and corresponds with insurance or financial representatives for their clients. We fight aggressively on behalf of all our Dardenne Prairie, MO auto accident clients to secure them not only fair and just remuneration, but also a measure of justice after one of the most harrowing experiences of their lives.
After you’ve been in a Dardenne Prairie, MO auto accident, don’t hesitate to contact Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put a veteran Dardenne Prairie, MO auto accident attorney to work for you. Our firm offers free initial consultations, and guarantees that if they do not get a positive result in your Dardenne Prairie auto accident lawsuit, you will not owe them a fee.
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Complete Dardenne Prairie, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Every day, thousands of cars and trucks take to the roads in and around Dardenne Prairie to deliver the mail, take people to and from work, go to the store, or just out for a leisurely drive. Unfortunately, however, car accidents are an everyday occurence, caused by poorly maintained roads, the negligence of other motorists, or adverse weather conditions. Injuries and property damage can range from bumps and bruises and small scratches and dings, to life-altering ailments and a car so damaged as to be unrecognizable.
As experienced Dardenne Prairie, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled all kinds of car accident claims and seen first-hand how the effects of a car accident in Dardenne Prairie can alter someone’s life, in some cases permanently. Our firm has years of experience in the courtroom, and understands how insurance firms do not enjoy paying just compensation to Dardenne Prairie accident victims. We provide unique legal strategies that are tailor-made to meet your unique needs and give our clients justice as well as a just reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Dardenne Prairie, MO
Following a car accident, it is common for people to be in a state of shock and uncertain how to proceed. However, having worked with many car accident clients across Dardenne Prairie, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group recommends that all our clients do the following after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Pull over to somewhere where you will not obstruct traffic, if you are able to, and check to see if you have suffered any injuries.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to file a police report after your accident, but if you or someone else is badly injured you may need to call for an ambulance. When the police arrive, be honest about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that imply guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when determining fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your insurance card, registration, and license, which you are legally required to do, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take photos. The invention, and widespread adoption, of camera phones means that it is very simple to document your Dardenne Prairie, MO accident and compile evidence. Take photos of the site of your accident, skid marks, and the full extent of your damage. If nearby pedestrians saw your accident, it is a good idea to record what they saw, as it can greatly benefit your case.
- Get medical care. If you were hurt as a result of your Dardenne Prairie car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For smaller injuries, a local urgent care center is a more affordable and convenient option than an ER visit. However, larger and more serious injuries will likely necessitate a trip to the hospital, or potentially a visit to your personal doctor.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The sooner you talk to a reputable and understanding Dardenne Prairie, MO car accident lawyer, the quicker they can get to work on your behalf and allow you to begin the recovery process.
As well as these steps, our firm urges all our clients to hold on to the following receipts and documentation. They can help immeasurably when negotiating a settlement, or to fully illustrate the effect a car accident in Dardenne Prairie, MO had on your life.
- Medical documentation
- Pictures of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness accounts
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair bills
- Incidental bills such as rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering resulting from your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five kinds of damages someone can claim following a car accident in Dardenne Prairie, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only restricted to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim costs for prescriptions, psychological appointments, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and required medical equipment such as crutches, as well.
- Lost wages/earning potential: in general this is based off of what you were earning prior to the accident, how much the accident impacted your ability to successfully perform labor, and how the knock-on effects of your accident/injuries may keep you from working to your full potential in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair/replacement of your car in addition to any/all personal items or goods that were damaged as a result of your Dardenne Prairie auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be difficult to put into words, since by and large the amount of anguish a Dardenne Prairie, MO victim goes through after an accident differs from person to person. In general, though, documenting changes in personality, attitude, and mental health is a good idea.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe situations, a Dardenne Prairie, MO car accident may result in a victim suffering life-altering injuries. While in many cases those injuries are permanent and money cannot soothe the unspeakable pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more ability to successfully navigate their new normal.
It is also key to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the amount of damages one or more parties are entitled to is adjusted based on the level they were at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was adjudged to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a commensurate amount of damages.
Contact A Dardenne Prairie, MO Car Accident Lawyer That Puts You First
At Combs Law Group, we offer the aggression and legal knowledge of a competitive Dardenne Prairie, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one care of a small practice. Our firm has worked with Dardenne Prairie residents from all walks of life to secure the justice they merit following a car accident in Dardenne Prairie, MO. We take all our cases on what is called a contingency basis, meaning that unless you get a positive result in your Dardenne Prairie, MO car accident case, you will not need to owe us a fee.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Dardenne Prairie, MO caused by another party’s careless actions, do not hesitate: contact a Dardenne Prairie car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by dialing (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched consultation.