Car Accident Lawyer in Cuba, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Cuba, MO. After you have been injured in a car or truck accident, having concerns about family or work should be your lowest priority. Between car repairs, medical treatment, and mental trauma or anguish, the aftermath of an car accident in Cuba, MO can easily overwhelm anyone, doubly so when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the compensation you are entitled to.
Contact Our Cuba, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Cuba residents who have been involved in car accidents and are hesitant about what to do next. Our Cuba car accident lawyer works with insurance agents, looks over accident reports, and compiles all evidence for their clients. We fight aggressively for all our Cuba, MO auto accident clients to get them not only fair and just financial rewards, but also justice and closure after going through a very troubling experience.
After you’ve been in a Cuba, MO auto accident, don’t wait: contact Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put an experienced and dedicated Cuba, MO auto accident attorney to work for you. Our firm offers no-obligation initial consultations, and vows that if they do not get a positive result in your Cuba auto accident lawsuit, you will not owe them a fee.
Talk To Us
Giving You One Less Thing To Worry About
A Full-Service Cuba, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Thousands of cars and trucks take to the road every day in and around Cuba in order to go to work, deliver goods, run errands, or just to enjoy the open road. Sadly, though, car accidents regularly occur, whether due to another driver’s careless actions, poor weather conditions, or roads not being properly maintained. Automotive damages and personal injuries can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to life-altering ailments and a car so damaged as to be unrecognizable.
As experienced Cuba, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has taken all kinds of car accident claims and personally viewed how the aftermath of a car accident in Cuba can change someone’s life, forever in some situations. Our firm has years of experience in the courtroom, and knows the tactics insurance companies use to avoid paying just restitution to Cuba accident victims. We provide unique legal strategies that are designed to satisfy your unique needs and get clients both closure as well as a just reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Cuba, MO
Following a car accident, it is likely that people will be in a state of shock and uncertain how to proceed. However, having worked with many car accident clients across Cuba, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group recommends that all our clients do the following after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Pull over to somewhere where you will not obstruct traffic, if possible, and check to see if you are hurt.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or a passenger is badly hurt you may need to have an ambulance dispatched. When the police arrive, tell the truth about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that suggest guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when adjuticating fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your license, registration, and insurance details, which you are legally required to do, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take photos. Everyone now having a camera on their phone means that it is very simple to document your Cuba, MO accident and gather evidence. Take photos of skid marks, property damage, physical surroundings, and the point of impact of your accident. If there were pedestrians or passersby who witnessed your accident, it is wise to record their accounts of the accident, as it can help your case immensely.
- Get medical attention. If you were injured as a result of your Cuba car accident, immediately seek out emergency medical care. For more minor injuries, a local urgent care center is a more convenient and cost-effective option than a trip to the emergency room. However, more severe or bigger will likely necessitate a trip to the hospital, or if possible a visit to your primary care physician.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The faster you talk to a trustworthy and compassionate Cuba, MO car accident lawyer, the sooner they can start working on your case and allow you to begin the recovery process.
As well as these steps, our firm recommends that all our clients hold on to the following documents. They can help immensely when discussing settlement terms, or to give a more complete idea of the effect a car accident in Cuba, MO had on your life.
- Medical documentation
- Pictures of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness statements
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, physical therapy costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair documentation
- Incidental bills including rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering resulting from your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five types of damages someone can claim after a car accident in Cuba, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not strictly limited to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim costs for prescriptions, psychological appointments, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and required medical equipment such as casts, too.
- Lost wages/earning potential: in general this is based off of what you were earning prior to the accident, how much the accident impacted your ability to fully perform work, and how the lasting effects of your accident/injuries may keep you from working to your full potential in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair or replacement of your car as well as any/all personal effects that were damaged as a result of your Cuba auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be tough to quantify, since by and large the amount of anguish one goes through after an accident varies from person to person. In general, though, documenting changes in personality, attitude, and mental health is a smart idea.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe cases, a Cuba, MO car accident may result in someone suffering life-changing injuries. While in a substantial number of cases those injuries are permanent and a settlement cannot soothe the immense pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more opportunity to adapt to their new normal.
It is also important to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the amount of damages one or more parties receive is adjusted based on how much at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was determined to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a proportional amount of damages.
Contact A Cuba, MO Car Accident Lawyer Who Cares
At Combs Law Group, we offer the aggression and intelligence of an elite Cuba, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one attention of an individual practice. Our firm has worked with Cuba residents from all walks of life to get the justice they merit following a car accident in Cuba, MO. We take all our cases on what is called a contingency basis, which means that unless you get a positive result in your Cuba, MO car accident case, you will not need to owe us a penny.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Cuba, MO caused by another party’s careless actions, do not wait: contact a Cuba car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by calling (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched conversation.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer