Ask us about our affordable payment options.
Car Accident Lawyer in Bel-Nor, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Bel-Nor, MO. After you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, worrying about family or work should be your lowest priority. Between mental trauma, car repairs, and getting back to full fitness, the effects of an car accident in Bel-Nor, MO can quickly take over anyone’s life, especially when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the compensation you are entitled to.
Contact Our Bel-Nor, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Bel-Nor residents who have been in car accidents and are unsure about what to do next. Our Bel-Nor car accident lawyer works with insurance agents, looks over accident reports, and compiles all evidence for their clients. We fight fearlessly on behalf of all our Bel-Nor, MO auto accident clients to secure them not only fair and just financial rewards, but also closure after going through a very troubling experience.
Following a Bel-Nor, MO auto accident, do not delay in contacting Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put an experienced and dedicated Bel-Nor, MO auto accident attorney in your corner. Our firm offers no-obligation initial consultations, and vows that if they do not get a positive result in your Bel-Nor auto accident lawsuit, you will not owe them a fee.
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Complete Bel-Nor, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Thousands of cars and trucks take to the road every day in and around Bel-Nor to deliver the mail, take people to and from work, go to the store, or just out for a leisurely drive. Sadly, though, every day many car accidents happen, caused by bad weather, poor road conditions, or someone else’s negligence. Automotive damages and personal injuries can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to life-altering ailments and a car so damaged as to be unrecognizable.
As veteran Bel-Nor, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled car accident claims of all types and personally viewed how the results of a car accident in Bel-Nor can alter someone’s life, in some cases permanently. Our firm has years of experience in the courtroom, and understands how insurance firms do not enjoy paying proper restitution to Bel-Nor accident victims. We offer unique legal strategies that are built to satisfy your particular needs and get clients both closure as well as a just reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Bel-Nor, MO
After you have been in a car accident, it is common for people to be in shock and clueless how to proceed. However, having dealt with many car accident clients across Bel-Nor, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group suggests that all our clients take these steps after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Pull over to somewhere where you will not obstruct traffic, if you can, and check to see if you have suffered any injuries.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to file a police report after your accident, but if you or a passenger is severely hurt you may need to call for an ambulance. When the police arrive, tell the truth about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that imply guilt can and will be used against you by insurance companies when finding fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your license, registration, and insurance details, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take pictures. The invention, and widespread adoption, of camera phones means that it is incredibly easy to document your Bel-Nor, MO accident and gather evidence. Get shots of all damage, skid marks, where one or more cars collided, as well as the general area around your accident. If nearby pedestrians saw your accident, it is a good idea to record their accounts of the accident, as it can help your case immensely.
- Get medical care. If you were injured as a result of your Bel-Nor car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For smaller injuries, a local urgent care center is a more convenient and cost-effective option than a trip to the emergency room. However, more severe or bigger will likely require a trip to the hospital, or if possible a visit to your personal doctor.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The sooner you speak to a reputable and understanding Bel-Nor, MO car accident lawyer, the quicker they can begin work on your case and allow you to focus on recovering after an accident.
As well as these steps, our firm urges all our clients to hold on to the following documents. They can help a great deal when negotiating a settlement, or to give a more complete idea of the effect a car accident in Bel-Nor, MO had on your life.
- Medical documentation
- Photos of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness statements
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair documentation
- Incidental bills such as rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering resulting from your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five types of damages an accident victim can claim following a car accident in Bel-Nor, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only limited to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim costs for medications, psychological appointments, rehab or physical therapy due to accident injuries, and necessary medical equipment such as crutches, as well.
- Lost wages/earning potential: in general this is determined by what you were earning prior to the accident, the extent of the impact the accident had on your ability to adequately perform work, and how the lasting effects of your accident/injuries may keep you from working to your full potential in the future.
- Property damage: this includes fixing or replacing your car in addition to any/all additional items that were damaged as a result of your Bel-Nor auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be hard to put into words, since in most cases the amount of discomfort a Bel-Nor, MO victim goes through after an accident differs from person to person. In general, though, documenting changes in mental health, lingering symptoms, and attitude is a smart idea.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe cases, a Bel-Nor, MO car accident may result in a victim suffering life-altering injuries. While in many cases those injuries are permanent and a settlement cannot soothe the immense pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more ability to successfully navigate their new normal.
It is also important to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the quantity of damages one or more parties can take home is adjusted based on the level they were at fault they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was judged 99% responsible for an accident to collect a proportional amount of damages.
Contact A Bel-Nor, MO Car Accident Lawyer That Cares
At Combs Law Group, we provide the strength and legal knowledge of a top Bel-Nor, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one attention of an individual practice. Our firm has partnered with Bel-Nor residents of all backgrounds to secure the justice they merit following a car accident in Bel-Nor, MO. We take all our cases on what is called a contingency basis, meaning that unless you win your Bel-Nor, MO car accident case or obtain a favorable settlement, you will not need to owe us a penny.
If you have been injured as a result of a car accident in Bel-Nor, MO caused by another party’s reckless behavior, act quickly: contact a Bel-Nor car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by calling (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-obligation consultation.