Car Accident Lawyer in Barnhart, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Barnhart, MO. After you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, having concerns about family or work should be your lowest priority. Between mental trauma, car repairs, and getting back to full fitness, the impact of an car accident in Barnhart, MO can quickly overwhelm anyone, doubly so when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the restitution you should be getting.
Contact Our Barnhart, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Barnhart residents who have been in car accidents and do not know about how to proceed. Our Barnhart car accident lawyer reviews accident reports, gathers evidence, and corresponds with insurance or financial representatives for their clients. We fight fearlessly for all our Barnhart, MO auto accident clients to win them not only their rightful remuneration, but also a measure of justice following an incredibly traumatic experience.
Following a Barnhart, MO auto accident, don’t wait: contact Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put a dedicated Barnhart, MO auto accident attorney in your corner. Our firm offers no-obligation initial consultations, and vows that won’t owe us a penny if we do not get a positive outcome in your case.
Talk To Us
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Complete Barnhart, MO Car Accident Lawyer
Every day, thousands of cars and trucks take to the roads in and around Barnhart for all sorts of purposes. Unfortunately, though, every day many car accidents happen, whether due to another driver’s careless actions, poor weather conditions, or roads not being properly maintained. Injuries and property damage can range from bumps and bruises and small scratches and dings, to totaled cars and permanent injuries.
As veteran Barnhart, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has handled car accident claims of all types and personally viewed how the results of a car accident in Barnhart can alter someone’s life, in some cases permanently. Our firm has years of experience in the courtroom, and understands how insurance firms do not enjoy paying just restitution to Barnhart accident victims. We provide personalized legal strategies that are built to satisfy your particular needs and get clients both closure as well as a just reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Barnhart, MO
After you have been in a car accident, it is likely that people will be in shock and clueless how to proceed. However, having worked with many car accident clients across Barnhart, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group suggests that all our clients do the following after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Find a place to stop away from traffic, if possible, and check to see if you have suffered any injuries.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or a passenger is badly hurt you may need to have an ambulance dispatched. When the police arrive, tell the truth about the accident but avoid saying anything unnecessary: statements that imply guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when adjuticating fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your registration, license, and insurance provider, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take photos. Everyone now having a camera on their phone means that it is very simple to document your Barnhart, MO accident and compile evidence. Take photos of skid marks, property damage, physical surroundings, and the point of impact of your accident. If nearby pedestrians saw your accident, it is a good idea to record what they saw, as it can help your case immensely.
- Get medical care. If you were hurt as a result of your Barnhart car accident, immediately seek out emergency medical care. For more minor injuries, a local urgent care center is a more affordable and convenient option than a trip to the emergency room. However, more severe or bigger will likely require a trip to the hospital, or potentially a visit to your primary care physician.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The faster you talk to a trustworthy and compassionate Barnhart, MO car accident lawyer, the sooner they can begin work on your case and allow you to begin the recovery process.
In addition to these steps, our firm urges all our clients to keep the following paperwork. They can help a great deal when discussing settlement terms, or to fully illustrate the effect a car accident in Barnhart, MO had on your life.
- Medical records
- Photos of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness statements
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, physical therapy costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair bills
- Incidental bills including rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering directly caused by your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five types of damages an accident victim can claim after a car accident in Barnhart, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not strictly limited to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim costs for medications, visits to mental health professionals, rehab or physical therapy to fully recover from accident injuries, and required medical equipment such as crutches, too.
- Lost wages/earning potential: in general this is based off of what you were earning prior to the accident, the extent of the impact the accident had on your ability to adequately perform labor, and how the lingering effects of your accident/injuries may keep you from working to your full potential in the future.
- Property damage: this includes repair or replacement of your car in addition to any/all personal items or goods that were damaged as a result of your Barnhart auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be difficult to put into words, since for the most part the amount of difficulty one goes through after an accident varies from person to person. As a rule, though, recording changes in mental health, lingering symptoms, and attitude is a smart rule of thumb.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe situations, a Barnhart, MO car accident may result in someone suffering life-altering injuries. While in a large number of cases those injuries are permanent and compensation cannot soothe the immense pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more opportunity to successfully navigate their new normal.
It is also critical to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the amount of damages one or more parties receive is reduced based on how responsible they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was adjudged to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a commensurate amount of damages.
Contact A Barnhart, MO Car Accident Lawyer Who Cares
At Combs Law Group, we offer the aggression and intelligence of a top Barnhart, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one care of an individual practice. Our firm has partnered with Barnhart residents of all backgrounds to obtain the justice they merit following a car accident in Barnhart, MO. We take all our cases on what is known as a contingency basis, meaning that unless you win your Barnhart, MO car accident case or obtain a favorable settlement, you will not need to owe us anything.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Barnhart, MO caused by another party’s reckless behavior, do not wait: contact a Barnhart car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by calling (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched consultation.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer