Car Accident Lawyer in Ballwin, MO
Car Accident Lawyer Ballwin, MO. After you have suffered injuries in a car or truck accident, having concerns about your job or your family should be the last thing on your mind. Between car repairs, medical treatment, and mental trauma or anguish, the effects of an car accident in Ballwin, MO can quickly overwhelm anyone, doubly so when insurance companies refuse to deal with you or you do not receive the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Ballwin, MO Car Accident Lawyers Here
Combs Law Group is here to help Ballwin residents who have been in car accidents and are unsure about what to do next. Our Ballwin car accident lawyer reviews accident reports, gathers evidence, and corresponds with insurance or financial representatives on behalf of their clients. We fight aggressively for all our Ballwin, MO auto accident clients to secure them not only fair and just remuneration, but also justice and closure after one of the most harrowing experiences of their lives.
Following a Ballwin, MO auto accident, do not delay in contacting Combs Law Group, either online or by calling (314) 900-HELP, and put a veteran Ballwin, MO auto accident attorney in your corner. Our firm offers no-obligation initial consultations, and vows that you do not win or get a settlement in your Ballwin auto accident lawsuit, you owe us nothing.
Talk To Us
Giving You Peace Of Mind
A Full-Service Ballwin, MO Car Accident Lawyer
On any given day, thousands of vehicles are on the road in and around Ballwin to deliver the mail, take people to and from work, go to the store, or just out for a leisurely drive. Unfortunately, however, every day many car accidents happen, caused by another driver’s careless actions, poor weather conditions, or roads not being properly maintained. Automotive damages and personal injuries can range from minor cosmetic blemishes or a few cuts and scrapes, to life-altering ailments and a car so damaged as to be unrecognizable.
As experienced Ballwin, MO car accident lawyers, Combs Law Group has taken all kinds of car accident claims and personally viewed how the aftermath of a car accident in Ballwin can alter someone’s life, in some cases permanently. Our firm has years of experience handling car accident cases, and understands how insurance firms do not enjoy paying just compensation to Ballwin accident victims. We offer unique legal strategies that are tailor-made to satisfy your unique needs and give our clients closure in addition to a fair reward for their injuries and losses.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Ballwin, MO
Following a car accident, it is likely that people will be in shock and clueless how to proceed. However, having dealt with many car accident clients across Ballwin, MO, the staff at Combs Law Group suggests that all our clients take these steps after their car accident:
- Make sure you are safe. Find a place to stop away from traffic, if you can, and check to see if you are hurt.
- Call 911. Not only will you need to talk with police and get a full report of your car accident, but if you or a passenger is badly hurt you may need to have an ambulance come and take them to a hospital. When the police come, tell the truth about the accident but choose your words wisely: statements that imply guilt can and will be used against you by insurance providers when finding fault.
- Collect all relevant information. Exchange not only your license, registration, and insurance details, which you are required to do by law, but also phone numbers and other contact details.
- Take pictures. Everyone now having a camera on their phone means that it is very simple to document your Ballwin, MO accident and compile evidence. Get shots of the site of your accident, skid marks, and the full extent of your damage. If there were pedestrians or passersby who witnessed your accident, it is a good idea to record what they saw, as it can help your case immensely.
- Get medical attention. If you were hurt as a result of your Ballwin car accident, immediately get emergency medical care. For smaller injuries, a local urgent care center is a more convenient and cost-effective option than a trip to the emergency room. However, larger and more serious injuries will likely require a trip to the hospital, or potentially a visit to your primary care physician.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. The faster you speak to a reputable and understanding Ballwin, MO car accident lawyer, the sooner they can get to work on your behalf and allow you to begin the recovery process.
In addition to these steps, our firm recommends that all our clients save the following documents. They can help immensely when discussing settlement terms, or to fully illustrate the effect a car accident in Ballwin, MO had on your life.
- Medical records
- Pictures of the accident scene
- The full police report of the accident
- Witness accounts
- All medical-related bills (ambulance fees, rehab costs, medications, etc.)
- Doctor’s reports and observations
- Repair records
- Incidental bills including rental car receipts
- Lost earning opportunities
- Records of pain and suffering directly caused by your accident
What Damages Can I Recover After A Car Accident?
In general, there are five kinds of damages an accident victim can claim after a car accident in Ballwin, MO. These are:
- Medical damages: these are not only restricted to hospital bills or doctor’s visits, either. An auto accident victim can claim reimbursement for medications, psychological appointments, rehab or physical therapy due to accident injuries, and necessary medical equipment such as crutches, too.
- Lost wages/earning potential: for the most part this is based off of what you were earning prior to the accident, how much the accident impacted your ability to adequately perform work, and how the lingering effects of your accident/injuries may keep you from working to your full ability in the future.
- Property damage: this includes fixing or replacing your car as well as any/all personal items or goods that were damaged as a result of your Ballwin auto accident.
- Pain and suffering: these damages can be tough to explain, since for the most part the amount of discomfort a Ballwin, MO victim goes through after an accident differs from person to person. In general, though, documenting changes in personality, attitude, and mental health is a smart idea.
- Disability or disfigurement: in more severe situations, a Ballwin, MO car accident may result in someone sustaining permanent injuries. While in a substantial number of cases those injuries are permanent and money cannot remedy the immense pain and difficulty these injuries cause, it can help provide an accident victim more opportunity to adapt to their new normal.
It is also critical to note that Missouri is a comparative fault state, which means that the quantity of damages one or more parties can take home is adjusted based on how responsible they were for causing a car accident. Missouri is a pure comparative fault state, which allows for even someone who was determined to be 99% responsible for an accident to collect a commensurate amount of damages.
Contact A Ballwin, MO Car Accident Lawyer That Cares
At Combs Law Group, we offer the strength and acumen of a top Ballwin, MO car accident law firm as well as the one-on-one attention of an individual practice. Our firm has partnered with Ballwin residents of all backgrounds to obtain the justice they deserve following a car accident in Ballwin, MO. We take all our cases on what is referred to as a contingency basis, meaning that unless you get a positive result in your Ballwin, MO car accident case, you will not need to owe us anything.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Ballwin, MO caused by someone else’s reckless behavior, act quickly: contact a Ballwin car accident lawyer at Combs Law Group today by calling (314) 900-HELP or online for a free, no-strings-attched conversation.
Contact us today
Local Car Accident Lawyer